Server time: 2019-03-21, 14:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
bcarterames

Stashes causing items to never respawn

Is the fact that we have bases and more stashes are better protected/can't be griefed causing certain items to never respawn?  Roland mentioned the loot tables are on par with vanilla yet I have not seen an AK spawn for a few weeks hunting Tisy NWAF Zelen and Palovo military.  

A few have told me the max amount of AK's are already in game so no more spawn. Is that a thing?

Yeah, it comes with the persistence.

I think your problem is you're looking for them at the military bases, still. Most of those are gone. Try military checkpoints and "Myshkino Tents", etc, instead. Preferably in sectors of the map that aren't travel through very often.

Truth be told, I would be surprised if you don't come accross at least 1 assault rifle in NWAF, I seem to go by there and find them, no problem.

FYI, UMP & MP5 are pretty good, and they're fully automatic.

Be more thorough in your looting. Last time I left Tisy Mil I had three rifles on myself, three on my partner, and we had left 2 or 3 more behind. 

1 hour ago, Veryniceperson said:

Be more thorough in your looting. Last time I left Tisy Mil I had three rifles on myself, three on my partner, and we had left 2 or 3 more behind. 

cool, glad it is not hopeless. I will keep looting tisy tents this weekend!

M4’s are gone it’s due to the lack of variety of weapons in game right now if we go back to 0.62 we had Fal,vss,ak74/ak74u/Glocks/magnum/Winchester/blaze/Aug(Stygr). 

Due to role play Hoarder syndrome and th lack of firearms in dayz files they will run out once a max number is reached.

only ruined or despawned items will ever respawn randomly on a military area around the map.

This is why some servers introduced trader or had weapon mods added on, regardless we would eventually be at the same point.

our community is huge and everyone wants to be able to defend themselves mostly some just don’t want to go finding gear again so they hoard it in bases. 

I really hate how people are blaming "Horders" for the issue . 

People die and they need new gear, we horde a decent ammount of gear for groups... that's been the way it's been since 2012... 

The thing we should all point the fingers to is the finite amount of gear that this loot system works on.

It's bloody ridiculous and frankly was a 0 factor back in the day. Personally think our devs should put maybe 10-15% of their time into looking into altering this shitty loot table system so that way players don't have to fight with shovels and single shot carbines because "jimmy lots of mates" decided to keep 3 m4's and a few ak's spare for his friends in his stash. 

@MoodyOG our stash tho😴

If that is genuinely the problem I might loosen up on my shit, the past month I have been rather possessive. I'm sure alot of other people have too