KOS / No time to comply Novya

Server and location: S1 Novya

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 16:25

Your in game name: Bogdan Kirillov

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: @MoodyOG

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: I enter Novya, talk to the people. I mention the fact that I destroyed the saviours base. 30 seconds later the Saviours appear. They say "Hey man I want a chat with you". I knew things where going down hill so I pulled my gun. At this point I'm asked to put my hands up. And halfway through the initiation I'm gunned down. Unfortunately I do not have any video evidence. However if you do please upload it, because this was pure bs.

EDIT: I'm willing to talk to the persons involved with the situation over Discord and resolve it that way.

Edited by JamieBoy

Moody PoV: @JamieBoy told mutliple people in town that he has shot at us, stole from us. And then someone pointed him out to me, I go to talk to him. The second I do, he knows its me and the second I talk to him he raises his gun at me, He then runs away, I initiate he attempts to run and spin around and shoot me. Pretty simple, he didn't comply and tried to shoot me. So what are you reporting me for? Because I am going to push for false report.

I have no video evidence

Unfortunately moody you have to give time for your hostages to react to commands. Mid sentence Initiation Kos is not the way forward. 

In addition due to the lack of video evidence, I doubt anyone from the Saviours is going to come forward with it as it is so damning.

? I was the only Savior, you literally attempted to shoot me the second I talked to you, then when I am initiating and I know damn well you know what was happening, you attempt to shoot me and I gas you.

No, legit. Because there is no video evidence, you'll embellish your claims as much as possible to save your own skin. You broke a rule. Plain and simple. However like I said I'd be willing to talk this out over discord. 

Please drop the report, I've talked to @MoodyOG we're all chill now.

The staff team is glad that both parties have talked it out and come to an understanding. We have decided to agree with the wishes of the op and close the report.

Closes by @lukaszxe & @RandyRP