Server time: 2017-11-19, 03:03

Sign in to follow this  
Guest asdflayne

A call to arms by the Black Hat Militia

Guest asdflayne

You walk up to the ruins of the old Trading Post. It's been a long day, and you seek for just the smallest feeling of home. You take a seat at the now damp campfire. In the corner of your eye, you catch the sight of a small TV, rested on a lawn chair. You remember finding a VHS tape earlier, at the North East Airfield. You take it out of your backpack, and slide it into the tape player. The following message plays.

[video=youtube]

//Made some anti-UN & RSM propaganda. Hope you enjoy :)

I like it.Original.And you used one of my favorite soundtracks too!

Un hasnt un armed me before when i hada a DMR xD

Is this song from the walking dead game.

no

It´s from the Inception-soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer...I think, the song is called "Time"

Well I guess its ok for S-GRU then to disarm people for there safety and the rest of the citizens. :P

It´s from the Inception-soundtrack composed by Hans Zimmer...I think, the song is called "Time"

Correct. Cool vid btw :)

Guest Thor452

Cool video dude, nice job.

Guest Kilgore

Looks like your going to get destroyed again. Maybe it will be, BHM Vs RSM CLF UNPC haha!

Big Mistake.

Guest asdflayne

Looks like your going to get destroyed again. Maybe it will be, BHM Vs RSM CLF UNPC haha!

Big Mistake.

We can take you. You fought against four of us last time with a huey. Fight us on the ground and you'll be destroyed.

A group of bandits suddenly starts to care about the people of Chernarus which they have robed since the start of their organization? What happened?

// Nice video, good job

Dammit, was in the middle of making a propaganda video! Now everyone will think we are copying >:(. Nice video though, well done :)

A group of bandits suddenly starts to care about the people of Chernarus which they have robed since the start of their organization? What happened?

// Nice video, good job

Doesn't make any sense to me either, now why would bandits say they are fighting for the people against groups that actually are for the people? Oh yes, because they thrive on bloodshed and the poor citizens of Chernarus aren't giving them the fight these thieves and cutthroats were looking for. If you want a war, you will have one BHM.

// If you are declaring actual war on the ZUNPC, please PM the GMs to let them know and please CC me. This is going to be fun.

// Nice video, good job

Doesn't make any sense to me either, now why would bandits say they are fighting for the people against groups that actually are for the people? Oh yes, because they thrive on bloodshed and the poor citizens of Chernarus aren't giving them the fight these thieves and cutthroats were looking for. If you want a war, you will have one BHM.

// If you are declaring actual war on the ZUNPC, please PM the GMs to let them know and please CC me. This is going to be fun.

It's propaganda that's all.

Everyone knows it's all lies.

If anyone remembers this guy, the BHM remind me of him...

[video=youtube]

//It is a pretty well made video.

Guest asdflayne

// Nice video, good job

//Why would I PM the admins? This is a totally In-Game war

// Freaking epic dude, you should make a new RP trailer

Guest asdflayne

Very cool video!! How did you edit it like this? And what did you use??

I use Adobe Premiere CS6. Its pretty basic stuff actually :)

// Freaking epic dude, you should make a new RP trailer

Thinking about it, might need to do a few more of these before I feel ready though.

Ow oke, I use Sony Vegas, but I find it hard to add those extra's! Would you recommend switching?