Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 19:24
Sign in to follow this  
GorrilaGlue33

Malcom Grey Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: So ive only just came back to DayZ RP today, I do remember this situation though. I was online with "Theodore" Phelps, But i was not with him in game, he was with someone we had planned to recruit into the grey family. I looked back through all my recordings and such but to free room in my PC i do delete what i haven't clipped every month cause i do a lot of recording. I tried to get in touch with Phelps about the incident yet he has me blocked on discord, steam and according to a gent called marcoddonna who is someone Phelps and I used to play with, Phelps doesnt play much dayZ anymore and spends time on Apex legends so he was unavailable to verify this. They had told me they were robbing someone but that was at alter, If i remember correctly i was in Vybor when this happened just coming south as I had been to NW. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I'd like to think that Ive handled my reports very well in the past, I mean id like to think im good with role play as I've only ever had one report and in such report, I took time and made a video of the situation, I completely explained every point I had and was very apologetic as it was a rigorous situation. This is the link to that one report. I had left the game DayZ in total when this report was made. I decided to take a break til the winter map was removed, I did not purposely skive a player report.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be un-banned on DayZ RP, I understand why the ban was put in place but at the same time im back now so i believe it should be removed.

What could you have done better?: I could have still been playing dayZ ?

Hello @GorrilaGlue33

After talking with both the OP of the report and your supposed ally in the situation, there seems to be no evidence that you were ever a part of the reported situation. Due to this we will /accept your appeal and lift your temp ban. It was unfortunate that you took your break just when you were called in for a POV but now that you are playing again, keep an eye on the forums so that we can avoid this sort of situations in the future.