Server time: 2019-05-25, 02:06
Sign in to follow this  
Annabelle  smit

Annabelle Smit Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:due to a bleeding glitch that is formed by eather after u have been injured or a new spawn 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: INSERT_TEXT_HERE s the only evidence i have to prove my point unfortunately i have no footage from that day because i didn't know that it would be a report nor do i have that program set up at the moment . while the glitch was happening i asked the group i was in what was happening and they explained that there was a glitch that caused u to bleed even after healing the only thing was to log out to prevent your character from dieing.  at the time i didnt know the person who we where in combat with or did i know that it was agents the rules . 

What could you have done better?: Reporting the glitch to the admins or a mod to help fix the problem that i was facing to help prevent this from recurring again.

If you claim that you were only trying to fix the glitch by re-logging, would you mind explaining why you never logged back in after trying it once?

i loged in twice after trying to fix it bt then the fight had finished and they said the only way to fix it is wait for the restart at that time it was early so i thought i would just get on tomorrow 

i am so sorry 

2 minutes ago, Annabelle smit said:

i loged in twice after trying to fix it bt then the fight had finished and they said the only way to fix it is wait for the restart at that time it was early so i thought i would just get on tomorrow 

i am so sorry 

well late for me cause of my time zones 

As was said in the original verdict, there are no exceptions to the CL rule. What you could have done is approach a member of staff and we could have helped you contact the person you shot and you could have asked for perms to log.

/appeal denied - points and ban stay