Server time (UTC): 2019-06-17, 07:55
Sign in to follow this  
MoodyOG

Griefing

So is it allowed to raid a base while the owners are offline and replace all the code locks with theirs? 
Just curious because I thought this was a rule. Seems like foul play IMO but I just wanted to see what staff thinks of this. 

Edit: Additional question: So what you are saying, is purposely abusing peoples offline schedule to take a base with no RP involved is okay? No firefight or anything to take the base. Coulda sworn it was considered griefing if there was no RP regarding the actions at said base

Edited by MoodyOG

It's allowed to raid a base when they're offline. Why wouldn't it be? If you make a base, you should be able to get raided. It's a risk that comes with it.
In the real world, the people who own a base might be out and about and so the base is left vulnerable. Same goes here.

What qualifies as griefing is very individual. To me, griefing is every destructive action that is not warranted by actions of the enemy.

So taking your example, we would need to know the relationship and history between you and those owners. If you have previous history of murder etc, it would be fine to gain entry to their base and raid it, looting things. If you have no previous history and you simply get in there and replace the locks "for the lulz", that is griefing.

Sign in to follow this