Server time (UTC): 2019-08-23, 05:38
Sign in to follow this  
DaRsnn

New Items in the Item Shop

Some items like the Red Skull Balaclava, Blouse, and Solid Colour Hiking Jackets are in the DayZRP mod currently and also on the drop down list in the DayZRP item shop, but they are not available to spawn in yet, is there a known time when these will become available and if so when?

Hey @DaRsnn,

these items will become available after the release of the February update for the DayZRP Mod, where they will be implemented in-game.

They will be available in the February Mod Update.  

It has to be out by the end of the year

4yUtM03.jpg

3 minutes ago, Elijah Johnson said:

Any chance we can get the gas mask rp mod one and the Horrible one dayz devs put in to buy please 

No.. definitely not... also thats fucking rude and the wrong place to put this.

6 minutes ago, Watchman said:

No.. definitely not... also thats fucking rude and the wrong place to put this.

Swearing is rude actually no need for you to use that language it’s childish.

I Apologise if my opinion that the dayz rp mod gas mask is superior to the Dayz dev team white mask that is currently in the the game on all servers.

Further I apologise if this isn’t the right place to post this, I will refrain from doing so in the future and thank you for swift response have a good day .

4 minutes ago, Elijah Johnson said:

Swearing is rude actually no need for you to use that language it’s childish.

I Apologise if my opinion that the dayz rp mod gas mask is superior to the Dayz dev team white mask that is currently in the the game on all servers.

Further I apologise if this isn’t the right place to post this, I will refrain from doing so in the future and thank you for swift response have a good day .

oh shit misread it as you saying the one Misho (DayZRP Mod) made was horrible which would've been just straight rude, my bad there.. but yea regardless i don't think the gas masks will be added to the item shop, from what i understand. Also it is the wrong place to ask, suggestions on the Discord would probs be better or making a new Suggestion Thread

Just now, Watchman said:

oh shit misread it as you saying the one Misho (DayZRP Mod) made was horrible which would've been just straight rude, my bad there.. but yea regardless i don't think the gas masks will be added to the item shop, from what i understand. Also it is the wrong place to ask, suggestions on the Discord would probs be better or making a new Suggestion Thread

Well, the topic is new items in the item shop not what can the devs do next, this topic is pretty much fitting for asking for new items that people find interesting to be added in.

3 minutes ago, Eagle said:

Well, the topic is new items in the item shop not what can the devs do next, this topic is pretty much fitting for asking for new items that people find interesting to be added in.

not really tho, this topic is related as to when the new items already announced will be added.

this would be the place : https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/7-suggestions/

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Watchman said:

not really tho, this topic is related as to when the new items already announced will be added.

this would be the place : https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/forum/7-suggestions/

Ow, this is a question thread haha.

Edited by Eagle