Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 07:40
Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Castiel's Final Warning Appeal 2.0

Link to the source of punishment:

f1d9e38ce236129bfafe2f44b50a61cb.png

Why the verdict is not fair: Was fair at the time. Was a lot of drama on the forums at the time between myself, a few friends and some former Admins who we didn't have a great relationship with.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: The final warning was given 2 years ago, I left the community for around 18 months following this as I had no interest in sticking around. I came back around 5/6 months ago and have been active in-game (as much as I can) and on the forums.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like my warning removed and for my status updates to be reinstated. The change regarding final warnings and status updates being revoked was implemented on March 21st, 2018. Almost a full year after my warning was given. In-fact when I initially returned to the community I had full access to status updates but they were then removed when Amnesty was introducted, so I do think it's fair that I am re-allowed access to the feature given the fact I have not been given my warning after the change was made.

What could you have done better?: Been more mature and just walked away from the drama instead of making it worse and being silly.

Thanks for taking the time to consider my appeal. x

Greetings Castiel

The staff team have reviewed your appeal, and have come to a decision. Back when you were originally issued your final warning, you had shown continuous poor behavior on the forums compounding the ongoing drama at the time. However that was almost 2 years ago, and since returning you have avoided any negativity, posting constructively in areas such as suggestions, and contributing to the conversations throughout the forums as a whole. This is the sort of behavior we want to see, therefore we've agreed to remove your final warning. However do be aware there will not be a second final warning, and as such a relapse in behavior could still result in removal from the community. 

//Appeal Accepted, Final Removed.

signed by @Zanaan with notes.