Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 05:31
Sign in to follow this  
groovy grimm

How to get a group approved?

Basically title, I was reading through the rules and wanted to make sure that kill rights are able to be passed along to my group were something to happen.

I feel like that was pretty clearly explained in the rules.

Never mind, had completely misread it several times, thanks for the reply

2 hours ago, HeyItsGrimm said:

Never mind, had completely misread it several times, thanks for the reply

It's all good. It is a lot to read through- easy to miss stuff.

Not to be a bad sport or anything, but maybe you should join an existing group before you make your own one since you just got whitelisted.

@ornberg has a point. Plus check the requirements for creating a group, click here. You have to be whitelisted for at least a month before you can create a group. If I were you I'd play solo for a bit then possibly look into joining a group to get some experience first while you get back into the swing of things (I just noticed you joined in 2016). You still might have to wait the month first though due to you re-whitelisting recently. It's exciting times but don't force the pace as you'll make mistakes.

Just to clarify your question make sure you re-read the rules carefully as it's easy to miss stuff like @Highlander said, things have changed since 2016.

Edited by Samaritan

When ever the admins get to your group.

11 hours ago, ornberg said:

Not to be a bad sport or anything, but maybe you should join an existing group before you make your own one since you just got whitelisted.

Ive been around the server way back when, recently got a working PC again and am back on the server. 

I appreciate all the replies, will definitely look into just doing some solo play before hopping into creating a group!

10 hours ago, HeyItsGrimm said:

Ive been around the server way back when, recently got a working PC again and am back on the server. 

Gotchu, my bad homie!