Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:27 WE ARE RECRUITING
MoodyOG

To the Rapist aka Pamyati (Open Frequency)

*John puts his arm around Jade, hoping to comfort her. Knowing what she just recently went through, he becomes overwhelmed with rage. He slams his fist into the wall, picking up his radio and angrily hitting the PTT*

"Today has been fucking horrible, my soon to be wife, Jade, was taken by Russian military insurgents that fucking raped her."
"They go by the name Pamyati, Yuri was the soul that personally committed the act."

"I am calling on all those in Chernarus to rid this region of these corrupt Russians, and show them what an eye for an eye truly means."

"I can no longer stand idly by and let this type of shit ever happen again."

"Keminci was right, Russians are a plague that must be eradicated from the Earth. All good people of Chernarus band together and fight against these savages."

"I am at a loss for words, my love, my wife was molested, beaten. All in the name of Russia. This is not acceptable."

"If you do not stand against the Russians then you are against me, and I will murder you."

"Choose wisely."

*John releases the PTT* 

*Frank Blackburn pushes down on the PTT button of his radio, sitting on a chair inside an apartment*

"Where were you when PAMYATI was fighting the UN down south, and ignored our request for aid against them and their allies? Only now PAMYATI is a problem for YOU after they affect YOU personally, even though they've been terrorizing Chernarussians for weeks now."

* Kevin feels sick to his stomach hearing man yell over the radio to the news. He sits in his chair for a moment before pressing the PTT *

” Vengance can wait, Anger can wait, Death will come to those evil scum bag fuckers who did this to your wife....but please sir....put all your energy at the moment towards taking care of your wife. She dosnt need you to be angry, she doesn’t need you running off and killing or getting yourself killed...she needs you, she needs you more than ever she will ever need you in her life right now. If you or your wife jade need anything, My services is at your disposal “ 

* he realises the PTT and looks out the window with anger and sadness * 

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

That's pretty ironic coming from you John. 

See you soon John

*Falk lets go of the PTT and looks at his men*

*Javier picks up his radio and begins to speak Spanish*

Qué asco, esto no puede ser permitido.

Sr. Moody, me gustaría ayudar en la muerte de estos gallos.

En una vida pasada yo era un oficial de policía, si fuera necesario, me gustaría ayudar a la ciudad de Noveya.

Por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo de nuevo si esto está bien.

Adios Amigos.

*He turns it off before getting some well needed rest*

Spoiler

How disgusting, this cannot be allowed. 

Mr. Moody I would like to assist in the deaths of these fowl men.

In a past life I was a police officer, if needed I would like to help the town of Noveya.

Please contact me back if this is ok.

Goodbye friends.

*Toez sits ontop one of the grain silos, laying out the toes he has collected in a neat line before taking out his radio and pushing down the TT*

"These motherfuckers have the outright audacity, to cover themselves up as friends, pose as if it was the CDF that dropped those bombs...and pretend to be our friends? Then when we find the truth, it seems all the beans spill at once."

*Toez sighs and coughs heavily to the side so as to not make it loud over the radio*

"I guarantee that for each and every one of you fuckers we catch..There will not be just a bullet waiting, there will be pliers, pipes, bats, nails, needles and blades waiting to pick you apart slowly. I will watch your mangled corpses rot in a pit before I forgive you for these actions you seem so willing to perform."

*The sound of a knife scratching along the top of the silo can be heard sharply in the background*

"You are lowlife wannabe's fighting for a cause that will not win. Slowly we are becoming a country united, with one goal. You are quickly becoming an outnumbered little flock of some of the most vile sympathisers out here. You fail to see the consequences of your actions."

*Toez slowly places the rotting toes back into the now blackened jam jar before continuing*

"You must ask God for forgiveness. Because no one around here will ever forget this foul sin."

*Toez releases the ptt and goes back to looking around through his binoculars, searching*

Edited by ToeZ

*Victor presses the PTT*

"The Saviors have been nothing but nice to me, and I am willing to help you"

*Victor loads bullets into his M4 magazine*

"These motherfuckers will pay for this, and we will wipe the floor with them"

*Victor cocks the M4, putting one in the chamber*

"See you soon, Mr Moody;  Alex, lets move!

*Victor releases the PTT* 

*Skip hears Toez's voice and reaches for his radio*

"Toez, Skip here. Just the other day, I was describing to Pogo how we used to castrate bulls back home. I reckon it would work just fine on apes too. See if you can find some strong twine or zip ties lying around."

*Skip releases his PTT*

"I'm going to remind you of something because history is repeating itself and people don't think when they're angry. You don't blame Russians. You blame the exact people responsible, as you did call them out. I've met Russians who have defended and protected me with their own lives and are good people. You don't get to categorize a group and especially an awful individual as the entirety of a race. That's how things like the Holocaust happened. Are we having a major issue with the majority of them? Yes. Is every single person from Russia a murdering, psychopath? No. Some have done the very opposite and its not okay to just blame all of them." 

*John hits the PTT*

"We know who the good ones are, they won't be hurt. But Pamyati will pay, Yuri will pay."

*John releases the PTT*

*sam depressed the PTT*

"Yuri says it wasn't him, but one of his men- who he says he beat within an inch of his life when he found out. Apparently this fellow's name is spelled differently but pronounced similarly? Let's all be super careful about the details before we murder someone willy nilly. I'm not advocating for anyone, i'm just saying it sounds like some wires are crossed and maybe you shouldn't shoot yet."

*Toez presses in his PTT,  angered by previous radio conversations*

"Maybe Yuri can inform us himself and if he did beat him within an inch of his life? I want to see the evidence in person. I don't think we're going to settle for 'oh it's fine Yuri hit him'"

*Toez takes a drag of the fag he's got in his mouth as he speaks*

"This jumped up prick wants to come around here being a vile little fuck, he's going to see what real law looks like. Not just a telling off from his boss..."

"I want proof, and I want it in person."

*Toez takes another drag before continuing

"Viva la Saviors, No mercy for Scum."

*Toez releases the PTT and goes back to cleaning his rifle atop the roof

“Thank you for clarifing Moody. I know what you meant but with mob mentality that could have gone completley out of control. We have enough people hating each other for their nationality, when the people themselves have done nothing wrong.”

*Sitting in a House in Novoya, picking off Biters he can spot, Tony reaches for his radio and holds the PTT to reply*

"Elizabeth, I totally agree with you there. It seems very similar back to when some people used to say that "All Muslims are Terrorists" and shit and not ALL of them are bad. You're right, not all Russian's are bad, but these ones: Pamyati or at least the guy who committed this awful act, whoever it is, IS bad and I'll be damned if I or we let that little shit run around, getting away with even putting his hands on Moody's poor wife, and maybe putting his hands on others too."

*He lets go of the PTT and resumes picking off Biters around town*

*Yuri picks up the radio* 

“Da it was’nt me but a new recruit of mine, but I don’t think your going to believe me anyway givin the fact you have now spread lies about me and my men that we are child rapist. Seems to me you trying to start a rumor to make everyone forget about Moody being a child rapist. If anyone wants to see the evidence on that let me know I have the little girls journal and she was Russian. It was the whole reason we started the war months ago. Seems petty now I was going to wait for an interview but after seeing all this here goes. My former leader Pavel was raped by two people 5 days ago by the saviors. One was a woman that groped him and let it happen the other was a grown ass black man that everyone let him do what he does, I had to hear about it as Pavel was transported out of the country. It made me sick to hear this then Pavel was shot in the face and left to die, Pavel is not dead he is in Moscow getting treated right now. Did one of my men rape your wife...yes, was it me...no. But like I said your not going to believe me cause you have already started lies about me and my men. Your saviors have done triple the amount that we have, PAMYATI is half filled with bad men, but Saviors is filled all with vile men. You wanna come at me and spread this shit well here it is all on the table. See the difference between me and you is I got nowhere else to go but up from here. You sit in your compound everyday beating your chest saying your the best but every time we come around we get nothing but cowardice. What you do everyday is unjust and unkightly. Before this event happened let us not forget what the saviors have done, they’ve lied to their citizens about protection and not cared for their lives. They have raped and pillaged whole towns. So one act to make a “king” bend the knee is an act that I don't particularly stand behind but the action was done and I dealt with that man accordingly but I can say when Pavel was raped that Moody did not deal with that man so he must stand behind it and be ok with acts like this. Because everyday months ago was nothing but saviors killing innocents and waging war. Your vile men and lets be honest vile men have to be dealt with in vile ways. Dasverdanya.”

*Yuri turned the radio off not caring if anyone believed him or not just glad the truth was out*

Edited by TIMELAPSE

*Skip thumps his cigarette against the floor and pushes the PTT*

"Skip Deacon here, a lawyer and a newly recruited Savior. As a lawyer that uses truth and evidence as his primary weapon, I would like to know if anyone has any evidence available beyond a child's journal entry?"

*Skip quickly constructs an impromptu line of questioning*

"A medical examination? Witnesses? Where is the girl now? Has she backed up her journal claim? Has the handwriting been professionally examined and confirmed as hers? If this entire claim is based only on a young girl's journal entry that was found, I am afraid that even if it were true, a child's journal entry would not be enough to convict a man in a proper court of law. Recent studies were being done in the US, before the fan got shitty, that proved confessions and testimonies from children are often corrupted by their imagination and not always truthful. I urge all people of South Zagoria to evaluate this gross lack of proper evidence before they accuse a man, an honest man, of such an atrocity. I've seen plenty of women and girls in the compound and they are always cared for and protected by the Saviors."

*Skip releases the PTT"

*Frank Blackburn pushes down the PTT on the new radio he found*

"The Saviors still think they're the righteous good guys in this conflict, but they're both evil, using the lie of helping Chernarus as a front to gain more and more power through manipulation. 

There was a man who was attempting suicide in the street of Novaya, I think his name was Trent or something, and John Moody and his savior henchmen came and urged him to kill himself, insulting and antagonizing him. I attempted to intervene by telling them to stop and saying if they were the good guys, they wouldn't be doing this. Moody then kidnapped me, robbed me of all my stuff, then got his henchmen to carve his symbol into my back, all while under the cover of the thick fog. They are scared of fighting both PAMYATI and Kamenici, as it's a war on two fronts. Lastly, they lie and manipulate the common survivor to join them by showing off their inflated numbers and by showing off all the weapons they hoarde, giving people a false sense of security. Moody has manipulated the people of Novaya so intensely that they think he's their God who could do nothing wrong, who they think is a man of law and order, but is actually a man of greed, arrogance, and lies. Don't be fooled by their lies."

Edited by Chernon
formatting

"Haters? How immature are you? You want to fight and kill anyone who has criticism against you? Barbaric if you ask me."

*Ted, cleanning the bar because of the party that happened some time ago, listen closely to the radio, and them turn on the voice button, while keep cleaning*

Sabe de uma coisa?

*He coughs to straighten out his voice*

People always come sayng Moody this, Moody that, Savior this Savior that

*Sweeping broom sounds are heard*

But i never saw this acts that people say about, So don't lie, because i don't like lies

People would never come here if they did not trust and believe us.

*Ted stop cleanning, to move closer to the radio*

Viva la Saviors, Viva la Liberdad

*Turn off the voice button and goes back to clean*

"Do people really never learn? Why follow somebody blindly without questioning them, maybe because your leader is a tyrant. Just because you yourself didn't witness something doesn't mean it didn't happen. Why would moody and the saviors that were there let you know about their evil deeds? Just like the U.S. government attempting to cover up the massacres in Vietnam. People go to Novaya because you lie to them, lying is quite easy."

Letting this simmer down for a bit. This thread isn't getting anywhere productive right now.
/locked until further notice