Server time: 2019-03-25, 16:58 WE ARE RECRUITING
RyanOG

They will all fucking die. [OPEN FREQ]

*Javier presses the PTT*

Deliver that fucking Pamyati FUCKS to Novaya Petrovska. I offer 5 Plate Carriers and 5 M4's to whoever brings Yuri.

All the henchmen will be worth nothing, but i'll let you put a bullet in their head for fun if you do.

Bunch of inbred Commies bro.

*Javier depresses the PTT*

*Yuri presses the Ptt* 

"This all could have been avoided if you hadn't shot Pavel more will come, it is only going to get worse from here. I'm not a commie either just a concerned Russian man doing his part. Dasverdanya."

*He releases the PTT*

Mouse, fuming with what Yuri spews would reply immediatley.

"And that should give you a reason for what you did!?
I'm sorry Yuri but what in the fuck!?
Pavel wouldn't of wanted any of this fucking shit! Don't fucking dare say he would!
I thought you was better than this! 
Now after seeing and hearing it for myself, you finally fucked yourselves.
To say I called you men friends.
I was going to give you the photo of Pavel I received, but I think he'd be ashamed of you."

Mouse would mutter, her tone in disgust, "Fucking doing his part bullshit."

*Dima presses the PTT*

"You want Yuri you're gonna have to come through me first and all of my other tovarish's. Which from what I understand didn't work out so well for Moody and his bitch. If only you understood the nature of the game you are playing right now... I hate to be the one to break it to you but you're nothing more than a pawn, an expendable pawn,  and at this point there is no getting out of this, you 'men' cannot even protect your own leader and in the blink of an eye it will be check mate, you lose. You know what I'll even join in on this game, lets make it 10 M4's the man who brings me! Dima out."

*Dima releases the PTT*

*Artyom sits in the corner of the storage room and presses the PTT*

"You fucking disgrace Russia...our country...so glad I made the right decision and got the fuck out of your hell..felt good to watch Pavel slowly die in front of me too..."

*He releases the PTT*

*Yuri would pick up the radio* 

"Artyom is that you? Haha that's classic coming from you little tarvash Russia is glad that you left and your family back home have been killed." 

*He released the PTT*

*Artyom would press the PTT* 

"Family?...Dumbass...all my family is dead even before this outbreak happened....well done you just killed more innocent people"

*Artyom would let go of the PTT*

*Frank, who has been silently listening, amused to the chatter, pushes on the PTT*

"It's a wonder why anyone would trust PAMYATI in the first place. What did you seriously expect?"

*Artyom would press the PTT once more*

"I may not be Chernarussian...and I may be just some lonely Russian who came here to find his brother only to find him dead in a house with no head...but damn it...the people here...doesn't matter if you are Chernarussian, American, British, Irish, Australian, German or anywhere from the world and are currently stuck in this country. We ALL need to fucking band together. Put our past differences to the side and fight these fucking Russian bastards. You all disgraced our country for killing a YOUNG FUCKING BOY and you now rape an innocent woman?! You disgust me the lot of you. Hell...I'm willing to fucking help those you wanted me to kill. United Nations and fuck it even the Kamenici. Cause if one thing me and Kamenici have in common right now...we want you all fucking dead for what you have done..."

*Artyom would let go of the PTT*

*He holsters his weapon and takes the radio*

Russians and rape... why am I not surprised. When the russian come, and they will come, this will be the norm.

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Godryc

*takes out her radio, listening to the angry spat between them and mewls in a sing-song voice*

"Doooooo your balls hang low, do they wobble two and fro, can ye' tie them in a knot? Can ye tie ehm' in a bow....."

*Crazed laughter can be heard, the woman is down-right cackling, probably high as a kite, sitting in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere..*

"Less talk, more bullets.. Could you guys set a time and place to make this go down? I need some entertainment - but I'm kinda banking on the Russkies, no offense.. They seem more in control of their emotions at this point...ANYWAY, when yer all done killing each other, I'm looking for a mini-skirt and an AK.. Will trade! and possibly feed people.. cus you can't very well kill people on an empty stomach"

*releases the PTT*

*Yuri kind of chuckled over the radio* 

"You know what's funny is you let this happen, I walked straight up those gates of yours and shot your leader and took his wife right under your noses. Seems to me you got a little too relaxed and thought you were safe. It's fine though the war has just gotten good and will continue to get even better."

*He laid the radio down on the table next to him*

*Ryan presses the PTT*

You fuckers raped a girl? Might have to come back and kill you all, stupid fuckin pagan spastic mongoloids, listen to yourselves? Raping a innocent girl, i'll castrate that fucking cock and ram it up your boy pussy you fucking homo, ugly mofucker can't even get hole anyway so he had to rape. Sick fuck I'll torture you all. Maybe take a cooking tripod and shuv that thing up your shitter till it pokes out your mouth?

*Javier can be heard laughing then takes the radio*

Bro gimme that radio...

Imma slit your fucking throats while you watch your friends dead bodies twitching on the fucking floor. You disgrace Russia. Ryan won't be attending as I'm taking his place for now bro. All you ugly retards can't say shit. I'll kill you all. That ain't no joke - ask anyone who's seen me on the field, drugged up wet back gon running at you all bro.

I want to see this war get better. Keep trying us fucking spastics.

*Both can he heard back and fourthing insults about pamyati*

*PTT*

*He holds down the PTT*

”Amazing how rape holds such a bearing on people. PAMYATI have killed innocents, murdered children, and tortured hundreds. Rape pales in comparison to their other deeds.”

”Rape is horrible, yes, but they have done, and will continue to do worse unless we stop them, together.”

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by BreadERP