Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:24

Sign in to follow this  
pejay

State Of Decay!

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

I am, kind of. I reckon it'll be fun to play and I'd probably purchase it on xbox but I think it won't be like DayZ and I don't think it'll even come close. I think it's just going to be one of those games you play when you're bored, the more 'casual' kind of games.

But it sure looks advanced and it seems like there's a lot to do and you get a lot of freedom in the game which sure makes it exciting!

pejay    1

I've been waiting for months now! can't wait for it to come out.

Your probably right Alpha,but i don't think it was ment to be like dayz at any point! In state of decay your controlling a community, gathering supplies,guns,ammo. building bases and stuff like that. Sounds different and cool!

pejay    1

dude,it's so good! been playing it like two days straight

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

People have different opinions, i'll have to wait for pc demo.

Toorrik    4

I thought this looked like rubbish. The concept is good but the animation looks poor, I was then reminded of the $20 price tag and for that you shouldn't expect AAA style animations

Reptile449    0

It isn't just the animations that look bad to me, you have framerate issues, a relatively small map, extremely poor zombie mechanics that make "Survival" a joke, bad stories and voice acting. The only good thing is the concept, so I can see why people who play DayZ would play this a lot as we are used to dealing with the above issues already...

The frame rate chugs at times and the texture and item pop-in is sporadic and unreliable. Pixellation is also an issue I have with shadows and light sources.

Saying that, I love this game and have spent hours on it last night.

I had this compulsive urge to search every house for all the items. Still struggling to find building materials...

Oh fuck I just found out that it is persistent even after you turn the xbox off... Gonna load in on Monday to see everyone dead...

Guest Tizi808   
Guest Tizi808

dead rising 2.5

Moxy    19

The frame rate chugs at times and the texture and item pop-in is sporadic and unreliable. Pixellation is also an issue I have with shadows and light sources.

Saying that, I love this game and have spent hours on it last night.

I had this compulsive urge to search every house for all the items. Still struggling to find building materials...

Oh fuck I just found out that it is persistent even after you turn the xbox off... Gonna load in on Monday to see everyone dead...

Having the same issues with building materials, then got the radio girl to locate some for me. Still te hardest

Resource to keep stocked tho

pejay    1

after countless hours on dayz i learned to look past bugs and glitches

Samson    0

It looks good but the cut scene animations... well... they look not so good.

Moxy    19

It's a good game for what it is. Its a 20 dollar arcade zombie / management game. You hae to scavenge for resources and decide what you are going to do with them.

Constantly, your friend that operates the ham radio is giving you new "quests" ranging from finding your lost survivors in camp, meeting new survivors, clearing infestations etc/ Thoug hyou can only do so many at a time, thu sleaivng some of them to go un-done. This is the aspect that let's you control the destiny of the people and area.

This is not a run and gun game. If you think it is, reality will soon hit as you are totally zapped of energy and have a horde coming for you. When that character dies, that's it, they're dead. Perma dead. No load and save them, they are just dead. So then you are switched to the next person in your camp.

I've probably put in about 10-12 hours so far, in 3 hour blocks at a time. It's a good game in my opinion. And better yet, this is a model for their end all game "class 4" that will be a MMO zombie game. So, play it, give it feedback on their forums, and it will be changed in the final game. There has been so much attention to detail that has been generated by the users in this game. The posted questions asking what we wanted, and then they implemented it.

Major Tom    78

wait, the game continues even after you turn off your xbox?

FUCK! I turned it off two days ago with no food! Shitshitshit!

Tomeran    3

Yes apparantly this title is really popular, and is getting ratings through the roof.

I just want it to come out to PC already! :(

Tosme    0

There's only one bad thing about this game: Singleplayer.

Caesar    438

Tosme its nice to have a single-player alternative, although CO-OP could not hurt for those who want it.

Astraal    3

Tosme its nice to have a single-player alternative, although CO-OP could not hurt for those who want it.

Feeling the same, it would be so much better with a CO-OP mode.