Server time: 2019-03-24, 05:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 11 hours, 12 minutes
RyanOG

My fucking suit... [OPEN FREQ]

* PTT * 

“ i would be lost with out my suit, I I’m sorry to hear about yours, I do hope you find the people responsible “

* realises PTT * 

*You would simply hear intense laughing over the radio for a bit*

"Oh the things people choose to get angry about these days. Humanity is truly fucked"

*The radio would then go silent again*

* hears the the laughter on the radio which sends a cold chill down his spine, he reachers for the radio but pause for a second to think about who could possibly be on the other end. He finally grabs the radio * 

“ In this world even the most littlest of things we own means so much to us, don’t ever take the smallest stuff for granted until you have truly lost the biggest thing in your life. Have you ever lost something that means the world to you ? “ 

* let’s go of the PTT * 

Edited by Imation11

*Light static would be audible indicating someone was holding their PTT, but no voice would be heard*

*After a solid minute or two, the same voice from earlier would perk up in a giggly odd tone, one you might be slightly familiar with, as you met this man in Sinistok once*

"I was never taught to care about my belongings my friend, everything is replaceable. There is a MOST PLENTIFUL supply of all the things I enjoy in this world still. I think I recognize this voice if I'm not mistaken, but I forget your name. You're that psychologist man, hm? I guess you'd be a good source on these silly silly feelings, seeing as you still latch on to your archaic ways of bothering to mentally evaluate people. Is that your most valuable virtue Prescription Junky? Careful... it'll soon be taken from you."

*He would make a few successive giggles into the microphone before the PTT was abruptly let go*

*presses the PTT*

Hello, my name is Thomas, I have just found a suit. If someone is still looking for a suit, I will be happy to trade it.

*presses the PTT again*