Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 04:07
Sign in to follow this  
derNils

Random stuff of derNils Archive

So many good memories, so much nostalgia! Love it Nils as always! I'm going to find you one of these damn days!

Slava bratr

very dobre bratr, Glory to Zbor 

2 hours ago, derNils said:

Hide contents

HmYAjVJ.jpg

Oh yeah, this was @Diamondgetting gassed, worth the 3 day ban, 10/10 would do it again :trolle:

Some really nice screenshot my dude, the nostalgia is real with this one

I knew you would remember @Mak 🤣

Also, ZNAMKA battalion best battalion, black beret symbol of power

Oba8AUb.png.152a90358d63e4b097360868619285dd.png

Me likey the way this is organized

4 hours ago, Mak said:

Also, ZNAMKA battalion best battalion, black beret symbol of power

Oba8AUb.png.152a90358d63e4b097360868619285dd.png

ooh idk about that you Missed the RZ (Ruka Zakona) in V2 

From all the pictures of my achivements you had to take the one where I bugged out,

Glory to ZBOR you half germanic volunteer 😄

Great stuff brings back some good memories

So let's see where we stopped last time...

PIg1tc9.png

Oh yeah so after the NA dissolved I continued wondering around on my own most of the time when I was not with Nasineč but more of that later

But when I was meeting with someone during and after Nasineč it was @Revie or @Sineda two very good RP I might add to 😁

Spoiler

2TEpApX.jpg

My character back then was a broken man. After the "failure" of ZBOR, the NA dissolved he understood what ZBOR did to innocent people and on top of that came a lot of stuff from before the outbreak.

ozQpouo.jpg

tkZApx7.jpg

O8EjV7M.jpg

But as always there was a light on the end of the tunnel for him and he found it in a someone called Emily. She was someone he knew for a while back then and they both kinda helped each other with their "slight" problems.

ZLffawp.jpg

Xnhaq2U.png

But besides the IC struggle, my character had back when he joined forces with a right-leaning group of Natives lead by Sara Cernik.

That's where I meet people like @Spartan, @Blackfyre, @Slash, @Grimnir and most importantly @jason hunter and @Razareth

Spoiler

Sara and her favourite  "foreign friends"...Russians

eGdpWw9.jpg

Walking around bumping into Ron, Oliv and there group back then if you remember that @Spartan

Cf9o0FS.jpg

The meeting we had before our certain mission around the old Camp Hope and the talks after the mission.

vZUvBnG.jpg

Kz1PGRa.jpg

erQYAQo.jpg

And here are some more random screenshots from that time

mEabXHq.jpg

ZHJVEcC.jpg

ILNTEKq.jpg

@Razareth Pepa hitting those dank dabs in Tisy

B5JMFPe.jpg

And then there is the talk I head with Pepa after a "certain" situation we had that @Razareth, @Oisin, @Blackfyre and I should remember just to good.

FGCelEk.jpg

6EdFpyu.jpg

And then there was that WHOLE situation with the other Character @Blackfyre had called Natalia and @Oisin as Faith plus me and @Slash. "Funny" how that story ended, I think if I remember correctly even @Spartan did something to Blackfyres Character that was stressing @Razareth Char a lot back then. *cough* "Yeah Spartak you go "hunting" down in Pogorevka ...right" 😏

ReFWw94.jpg

6A0ngva.jpg

aCePFKk.jpg

LeZAaXh.jpg

KRelP83.png

After all these, up and downs IC my Char took a step back and focused more on the time away from Nasineč with people like Emily who he stayed with most of the times.

Spoiler

Sadly a lot of my Screenshots from that time are gone since I never really saved them on Steam only on my HDD and well it died on my long time ago 😞

KmXYhgq.jpg

w2p5ycV.jpg

C9yObN3.jpg

Yeah, I liked to spend a lot of time around the Black Lake and even meet some strangers from time to time.

7nsomLC.jpg

Well and that's it again for this time. Sadly it seemed I lost my ability to just spam that Screenshot button during and after Nasineč and still today ...UFFF I know.

Anyways next entry it will be already new Lore stuff and since I, as mentioned, stopped screenshotting that much either the posts will cover longer timeframes or just get a bit shorter. I will have to see.

Wow! Nice screenshots Nils! 

Nasinec honestly was one of the best experience I had in DayZRP, I had so much fun in that group. 

Keep it up! Excited to see more 

Caught me off-guard with all these. Hit me in the emotion. And I'll have you know, the logistics corp was doing some fine work, in case you've forgotten or did you think all that gear magically appeared out of nowhere? 😄

So....Much....FASH