Server time: 2019-03-21, 14:42 WE ARE RECRUITING
XDRP

Zombies Suggestion

Zombies   

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the current version of zombies are a little bit on the too annoying to deal with side. Its not that they are difficult to deal with because they are strong its because they are far too quick and the aggro range is far to far. I propose to make zombies deal a lot of damage and have a lot of health so that head shots are the only real way to kill them. However slowing them down and fixing the chase range should be changed as well. This is my proposition and I'm looking forward to reading your opinions!

Unfortunately I can't agree,  With them being slow waddling zombies, they'd be quickly forgotten about.  If you can simply jog past them , what's the point of ever killing them unless you get surrounded? and if they're slow enough anyways, head shots are no issue for near anyone...

Leave them as they are, let the weak die. 😛 

8 minutes ago, ToeZ said:

Unfortunately I can't agree,  With them being slow waddling zombies, they'd be quickly forgotten about.  If you can simply jog past them , what's the point of ever killing them unless you get surrounded? and if they're slow enough anyways, head shots are no issue for near anyone...

Leave them as they are, let the weak die. 😛 

The reason zombies clip through walls is cos they move so fast. Im not saying to make the WADDLE. Im saying to make them slower. You should have to sprint away from them but you should not have 0 chance of getting away.

I like how the zombies are currently. It gives you a reason to fear them. With making them slow it will turn into how The Walking Dead is currently with all the group type stuff and I'm not into that entirely. With the way they are now you actually have to plan out how you are going to deal with them and not just run away. Zombies are what made Chernarus how it is, if you take them away and make them less feared, then everything will go back to the way it was. 

This is a good suggestion, however I don't think I can get behind it. Hopefully other people might agree with you though.

I never have a problem with the infected, even if they are able to sprint as fast as cars in first gear 😂. You can easily sneak past them when crouched but don't let them catch you standing up or jumping over a fence because somehow they will pin you in a corner or against something and tear your ass to pieces. 

Make zombies slow and you remove the only thing making them a legitimate threat.

55 minutes ago, BrianM said:

I like how the zombies are currently. It gives you a reason to fear them. With making them slow it will turn into how The Walking Dead is currently with all the group type stuff and I'm not into that entirely. With the way they are now you actually have to plan out how you are going to deal with them and not just run away.

Basically this ^

Also with the fog, it makes it even more creepier because you never know when you are going to bump into a Zombie whilst in the scary mist. I always shit myself when I run in the fog and bump into one and create myself a vicious horde chasing me.

I’d say just keep them how they are.

I only agree with the aggro range being too far. undead normally can only smell and hear, not see based on most other shows and films.

If you get rid of the headshot bit, Im down for it if I can outrun them