Server time (UTC): 2019-08-17, 11:52
Sign in to follow this  
Anthony_Merlock

Nighttime rebalanced

I think we should have a 3 or 4 hour night time(full moon), its great for immersion and really changes how people play, i'm just bored of constant day I guess.

night.jpg

Get rid of 5m view distance thanks to fog and 110% agree

If the fog is gone +100

I think the fog is great but far too consistent. It needs to be restricted to early mornings and during heavy rainfall. Getting rid of it is just silly. 

A dark, foggy, rainy night would be atmospheric as hell and bring some amazing roleplay. The real problem is that Zombies aggro way too easy now, even the knife doesn't stunlock them so they scream and call six more from nowhere while you smack them 10 times.

I am totally okay for more night time but only when that heavy fog is not there most of the time.

Like the fog is amazingly shit atm. 

As soon as night time hit today I logged off, still annoying and I can't see jack shit. Used to work fine.

Edited by LifeLight

Back on the mod days it would be pitch black and sometimes fog which made it even better. I think we would need longer night time as it would be more immersive and haunting as well as you cant see and you need some sort of a light source to get around. Which I have been dong in the fog. 

Today it was night for a few minutes, I loved it! It got dark to a point where I needed to whip the ol' flashlight out, but it was enjoyable.

Edited by CamoRP

+1000

I liked the night time yesterday as well but it was so short. My group loves to travel and onces the dark came. We had to make a fire and wait it out as the forest was way too dangerous. We felt like we were really surviving