Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
rokvam

Minimum age to join DayZRP

Is there a minimum age to join the DayZRP community? I saw reccomended age is 18, but what will the staff accept?

Edited by rokvam

Nope.

From what I'm aware, there isn't any age limit requirement as it had something to do with new laws coming in. However I did see ex staff member mentioned in discord awhile ago if they are mature enough and don't harass people they are welcome.

No minimum age but there is a recommended age of 18 due to the mature themes that can occur while in a roleplay situation or in certain discussions on the forum. 

Edited by Samaritan

Any age is allowed.

There is no longer an age limit. Lowkey wish there was though.

2 hours ago, Castiel said:

There is no longer an age limit. Lowkey wish there was though.

+1 I've met a few people who have ruined immersion being noticably very young but rp'ing military characters. Solid yeesh

3 hours ago, rokvam said:

Is there a minimum age to join the DayZRP community? I saw reccomended age is 18, but what will the staff accept?

As people have stated above, you can join at any age however we recommend the age since we have mature themes / language and scenarios happen that parents may not find suitable. But it’s at their discretion.

I love the 13 year old kid that is a navy seal that has an alice backpack and yells "CONTACT" every time he sees anything move. The airsoft Rp'ers really give military rp a bad rep.

I dont mind allowing younger people in. I mean, I joined while under the limit

please dont smite me

and was more than mature enough to be accepted and provide quality RP

But yeah theres no limit. anymore

Edited by N-ToxRP

I wish we could get the Mentor system back for younger and inexperienced RPers who needed it for the airsoft military RPers and the RPers who seem to think drinking medical cleaning alchohol gets them drunk and not dead.

Like others said above, it doesn't matter about your age. I don't mind younger players, as long as you can RP out situations maturely and provide quality RP. Good luck with your future endeavors out in Chernarus! 

If the game is from 18+...then how are kids playing the game 🤔

Yeah, I have 15 year old son that really wants to play. He is very fluent in English, and quite capable of the RP aspect. 

I was just wondering if the staff had an age limit to stave off the kids. 

I was thinking of setting us up with father / son characters, surviving the apocalypse...