Server time: 2019-03-24, 07:50 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 9 hours, 9 minutes
OxeN

Cough centralo

It seems to me that the everlasting cough is back me and @RyanPr have been running around for about 2-3 hours ig with the sickness that makes you cough and have been taking anti-biotics and codeine pills but to no avail. 

I hope something has not broken this again that would be rather annoying.

I've been ill recently but I've never coughed, 1 anti-biotic sorted me out within 10 minutes.  Could be a different sort of sickness you have? I wouldn't be surprised if it's bugged again tbh.

Had it for 3 days, tried everything. Nothing helped. Then I died and that fixed it.

As the doctor trying to treat a few people with this cough...

I'm about 99% sure they must be glitched.

I had the cough briefly (before running into them) from being freezing cold for a long run carrying a heavy item. One thing of tetracycline and then disinfecting my water bottles, and it was gone and hasn't come back.

I followed around someone in Novaya with the permanent cough, dosing them on codeine, codeine tablets (the 1 slot item), and tetracycline as well as letting them use my disinfectant and they couldn't shake it. I'm pretty sure somehow people are getting a different iteration of the cough that isn't going away.

I've had it twice and managed to get rid of it. I just kept taking pills and sat by fires and boom it vanished. I only got the sickness whenever I drank from my canteen. 

Little do they know theres a new virus going around South Zagoria. It's called the 'coughing glitch'. 

Naw but I'm pretty sure it's a glitch, like people have said. I got sick from drinking from a lake and antibiotics cleared it up like that

Im not sure if you're able to have two sicknesses at once, so Im hoping that my Kuru will keep the cold or whatever it is away. 

I’ve only been sick once since the update, codeine didn’t do anything, then I took a Tetracycline pill, stayed in my system for maybe 5 minutes then my sickness was gone.

The type of sickness I had tho was being sick at times, no coughing or sneezing.

I hope this helps but for it being bugged I’m not sure if I know anything about that but would come to no surprise if it were.

It sounds like those who treated their cough immediately were cured, those who logged at least once seem to be stuck.

Either 2 different "illnesses" or the duration of time breaks something.

On 2/19/2019 at 10:02 PM, Zilly said:

Im not sure if you're able to have two sicknesses at once, so Im hoping that my Kuru will keep the cold or whatever it is away. 

I had Kuru and the cough just a few days ago. Laugh, cough, repeat. It was bad.

Yes the coughing is back. Doesn't seem to cough as much as before tho. 

If you and a friend are both sick and take antibiotics stay away from each other until its gone from both of you. You can get cured then immediately get sick again if you are not careful, that's what happened to me last night.