Server time: 2019-03-26, 09:44 WE ARE RECRUITING

Kevin looks out the window of the building he has occupied in Novaya Petrovka “ I never thought it would be this bad “ he thought to himself.

He has been up all night writing notes, assessment notes, brain storm notes, notes notes notes. He rubs his eyes as he sits down, brain aching and eyes strained from all the writing but by god, he is enjoying it. 

People are suprised when he mentions that he is a psychologist/therapist. “ not many of you lot about “ or “ we can use a man like you around here “. He guesses in this country that mental health isn’t massively recognised or the understanding of how much of a impact it can have on a persons life. He has yet to meet many of the locals or infact the “ hardcore “ locals who don’t like foreigners, to the point of killing who they see as a “ foreigner threat “. Would be rude not to introduce himself to them, if anything it would be up most exciting. 

At the moment tho, there is plenty of work to be done here. Some people here are strong characters and have to be but deep down they have so much emotions and hiding there personal problems that it must be realised before it starts becoming a problem. Then there are those people who are just straight out unwell and are Priority one on the list to deal with, this will take time and he knows that they all can’t be saved, can’t section them under the mental health act, where will they go ? Who will look after them 24/7 ? Just have to deal with it the best he can and maybe use “ unorthodox “ methods.

he closes his eyes and pictures nothing for a moment, slowly a figure appears. It’s a woman, she has black straight hear that goes down her back. Her eyes are as blue and clear as a ocean, her face is as beautiful as the first day he met her. The smile...that smile was everything to him, she had it all and he would give it all to feel her hair....her skin....her lips. She speaks to him “ I love you “.....he don’t say a word, he knows what will happen if he try’s to say it back. “ I love you “ She says it again this time with the smile, that loving smile........he can’t help himself, “ I LOV! “ he try’s to say it as loudly and quickly as he can but it’s too late, she disappears like a flash and there is nothing...nothing but darkness. 

“ one day...one day you will hear me say it back to you “ he mumbles as he awakens from what feels like seconds but really has been hours. The notes are everywhere around the room, the window was left open and the wind must of gotten in. He bends down and starts to collect them all up, time to get things in order and ready for today’s shift.

“ well Kevin....that was a hard day at the office huh? “ 

Kevin is looking at himself in the mirror, gently washing his face with a water bottle over the sink, it starts to fill with bloody water. He can’t stand straight due to his stomach starting to bruise and he leg starting to get feeling back, blue berry did a amazing job on his leg but what ever he used to numb it is starting to wear off and the pain is starting to surface. He just wanted to do his rounds and check in on everyone and maybe get some new clients, instead he gets drawn into this ball shit with a group trying to make a name for themselves by sending a message to the saviours. 

“ patient confidentiality “ he smiles, its the reason they kept hitting him harder because he wouldn’t tell them nothing, he was proud he kept to his word. He stumbles over to his bag and all his notes and starts packing, collecting all that he owns, he has to leave. The people here are good people, strangers coming together for the greater good, to care for each other. He will come back but he needs to go for a walk around south

cannibals, murders, hardcore nationals and as some people have said to him “ they are all crazy “ this is the challenge kevin seeks, the thrill the adrenaline! He has gotten comfortable here. He just needs to see what it is truely like down south, maybe he can really do some good there, it would be a like crazy to say he wasn’t excited. 

It’s night time the darkness is perfect cover to get a head start down south before the sun rises. He picks up his bag and walks towards the door, he looks back to check to see if he has forgotten. On the table is a bag of lollipops mouse has given him, he walks over and picks the bag up, opens it, takes one and places it in his mouth. “ lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli lollipop “ he walks out the door and starts heading towards the city limits. safety will soon be behind him and what awaits him, he can only guess. 

“ hello!!! Anyone here “

Green mountain, the first place Kevin ever met more than one person when he decided to come back into the world. It’s empty, just a few puppets wondering about. They are easy to take care off, it’s getting easier to kill them day by day. 

He starts to look around checking if there is anything left behind, 9mm or AK ammo as he has used most of it to get back down south. He hasn’t met a soul on his journey back, plenty of gun fire but the rules are different out here. You don’t run towards gun fire like in novaya, to check if they are ok fighting puppets but down here in this lawless part you stay away, it’s not safe. 

As he checks the barracks he hears footsteps quickly followed by a “ hello “ a chernorussain accent, he has spoken to a few locals and they have been good people. “ hello there how are you “ Kevin reply’s. The conversation goes as normal as it usually does, then a second man turns up....then a third....fourth....fifth.. . They ask Kevin if he knows of any groups, he brings up the saviours of course but that’s the only group he has officially met. He brings up the group called Kamenci, the hardcore nationalist, the one people like kevin, the foreigners, most feared due to the story’s of there hatred for who they don’t see as chernorussain. “ we are them “ the man said, Kevin didn’t get it at first “ we are them? “ Kevin reply’s confused, “ yes WE! are them “ the mans voice tone changed to more aggressive. 

The life drains from Kevin’s body as it finally sinks in, he is standing in front of possibility 7 Kamenci and Kevin being English too.....bonus!. He studders trying to talk. He explains who he is and what he is doing here, for the first time in a long long time, Kevin is not in control of his fear.

Lucky they seem to not want to bother with Kevin, seems like they have far more important stuff to deal with. “ The next time we meet, you might not be so lucky “ one of the men say as they ran off towards the gate. Kevin collapses in one of the bunk rooms, sweat pouring from his head, hands shaking....the feeling.....the sensation.....it’s amazing. 

“ Oh shit! “ Kevin yells as the water bottle falls onto the table, all his notes are on it. He grabs the papers as quickly as possible and saves most of it besides one. He walks to a second table and places all the notes there, he then grabs a rag and starts to dry the soaking wet table, he stops for a moment and looks at his hand, it’s been shaking all day, he grabs it and starts to take deep slow breaths. 

The story’s he had heard about this area are true, people down here just do what they want. There is no law, there is no great community coming together like in novaya, people here just take what they need from anyone, from what he saw at VMC the other day. From only being him and two others being there then five minutes later there was about 20 people, you could feel it in the air...something was about to go down. The larger group turned on the smaller group, it was all so confusing as to why they are being held up, something about past problems. Then one of the hostages turned and punched one of the men and then guns started firing, the wall changed to a thick layer of blood....so much blood, Kevin couldn’t look at it or the bodies, he still can’t stand to see blood since that day. They then taken the remaining hostages up stairs, one of them being a woman and started to hit her. That’s when Kevin left, he couldn’t be apart or hear such a thing “ DO SOMETHING! “ he screams at himself but what can he do ? They wasn’t going to listen to him anyway, they was enjoying themselves the sick animals.

he headed back to novaya for a mission, once that was done he talked and taken on More clients and of course a gun fight breaks out, the highway men trying to make a name for themselves attacked the city. After a day Kevin heads back down south again and runs into a client he hasn’t seen for a bit. She is a kind and happy soul but my god she has problems, so many problems and it don’t help the people she hangs around with but this must be investigated further. He is here to do a job, but is it worth taking someone’s happiness away just to tell em what the truth is ? As long as you are happy in this world, does the truth really matter ?.

Kevin looks back at the now dry table, grabs his notes and with a click of his pen, starts to write up his thoughts on his most recent cases  

Edited by Imation11

We didn't make it into your story? 😢

I thought we at least would make it due to the little W we left you with

But i like the story so far, you write very well

Edited by Viking

8 minutes ago, Viking said:

We didn't make it into your story? 😢

I thought we at least would make it due to the little W we left you with

But i like the story so far, you write very well

Oh shit!! I’m so sorry, that went right over me when I wrote the first one, il add it in later on. The W has come up from time to time, few days ago I had to explain to people who was accuseing me of being a cannibal for some reason, why I got it. 

Thank you 🙂 hope to keep this going

“ Ah you fucker! “ 

Kevin mutters under his breath as he has just poured vodka on he left arm, “ that’s looking good “ he thinks as he puts the bottle down. The scar is a crudely done W, which means weak to the people who did it to him. The first hostile group he met, they really really didn’t like the suit, it strangle offended them in a strange way, because of my suit it means other people where suffering and I was doing much better than them, didn’t make a bit of sense to Kevin at the time but he is slowly understood what they was trying to say. I only just rejoined the world and because I haven’t seen the true horror of what this place is, they decided to teach me a lesson, one machete to the arm latter and the guy trying to draw a W on it, they let Kevin go and now if he sees them again, he must tell story’s of what he has come across to show he now understands the world, oh he has some story’s alright. 

As he is thinking he thinks of the pain he revived from the Highway men, massive big dicking problem there. They want to make a name for themselves and what better way to try and do that than to wind up the bees next...the saviours. He has heard them shouting at each other on the radio but thought nothing of it, until the day they captured Kevin, a lie about needing help and a bunch of ballshit later, they came crashing in the house and beat the living shit out of Kevin. Still he didn’t tell em nothing, patient confidentiality and all that. They sent him packing with a bloody nose and and bruised stomach down to the saviours as a message. Still it didn’t work so the next day they attacked not sure how the fight went but the saviours are still here and he hasn’t heard of the highway men in a while so that’s might be that but somehow he don’t believe that. The pains in his stomach has stopped a few days ago but still...he never truly leaves the mind. 

Oh and the most recent “ you are a cannibal “ people. Kevin laughs for a second, they wasn’t bad people, just jump the gun. They thought Kevin was a cannibal due to sounding someone they used to know who use to...eat people. He had to prove he wasn’t but showing them he hardly knew had to survive out in the words. Some professional hunters showed Kevin how to start a fire and what not, which probs didn’t help knowing it now but still it taken him a while to remember what todo, to long for the yellow arm bands people likening. Still they let me go with no harm done...one of em pulled a gun in his face and pulled the trigger...it wasn’t loaded but still it makes Kevin jump thinking about it now. 

All this and other problems he has come across. That’s why he has been in this building for what feels like weeks. He looks out the window and sees people running around and the odd gun shot here and there. He is so tired from so much running about and writing and meetings with people. A few more days, it will be good for his health...mind and body. Just a few more days then he hits it hard. People need there drugs, people need there follow ups, he hopes the people still need him  

“ GOD DAMN IT!! “

A water bottle hits the wall hard, spraying water all up the wall. Kevin falls to his knees with his head in his hands. He kneels there for a moment but feels like a life time, so much has happened...so much. His oath is slowly breaking like glass, his own humanity hangs in the balance. 

He has been getting involved with people, maybe even too involved. All he should be doing is sitting down and talking to people, let them tell him all of there problems, maybe give em drugs that will help them and just have a good chat and that should be it. He has gone the extra mile, for a few he has taken that extra step to make them happy by jumping on to there problems and seeing it though with them but it has caused nothing but pain, irratation, and making him question the world and making him question....is he really helping these people ? Can they be saved ? Are most of them too far gone to be saved ? 

The last person he helped, a fellow doctor, really broke the camels back. He watched, he couldn’t do anything to help, his cries to stop falling on deaf ears and he just had to stand there and watch.....over a photo.

his vest laying on the sofa, scratched, dented, dirty and blood soaked into the fabric, it has been with him since the start, how much more can it take ?? How much more can Kevin take ??

He must keep going tho, he must keep helping people it’s the only thing that matters, it’s the only thing that is keeping him in check...but for how much longer ? 

He has many friends, they say kind words to Kevin about how much help he is doing, how his work is helping people. He does not want to let them down, people will stop trusting him, he can not do his work...with out trust.

“ please...please my love....don’t leave me” 

Kevin’s eyes slowly opens, he looks up at the sky and only sees red. He tries to wipe away the blood with a rag but it’s already soaked in blood, it’s doing more harm than good as he try’s to wipe his face. He throws the rag and starts to check his body. His neck has stopped bleeding but not he is worried about it opening more, he just got away with it, if that knife...the knife was even a micro inch closer to his neck....he got away with it this time. One of his fingers is now missing a nail, good god that hurt like hell. The X....the x now on his wrist, Kevin’s eyes start to fill with tears, he should of known, he should of seen the signs, lucifer has warned him before hand but still it didn’t click. He has been a huge success story for Kevin, he has been getting better and better but now everything he has worked on, everything that makes Kevin is now in danger. 

He clothes are soaked in blood. His mind is a mess but he knows he must do the right thing, whatever the cost to himself or others.

even tho your pfp was distracting me xD, this is a good read! Keep it up 🙂 

“ I’m not a toy.....IM NOT A TOY!!!. I’m a Doctor!! I.....I help....I help people.

Kevin stops yelling and just looks out at the ocean. The sound of the waves slowly clearing his mind, a mind that feels like a puddle, on the outside he feels like a rock and on the inside he feels like jelly. 

The long bladed cut on his neck still healing and looking most ugly, he nearly died. That’s what scared him the most, it wasn’t the kickings or the punching or the X that has now be carved on his wrist or having a finger nail pulled off, it was the nearly dying part that finally broke his mind. Evil has new meaning to Kevin now, he has seen it with his own eyes, the purest life form of what evil is and can be and there is more than one. This world is a play ground for people like them, they are free todo as they wish. 

The people of Albion where so kind and so helpful when Kevin turned up with a rag under his neck, he clothes soaked in blood and bleeding everywhere. They called for medical staff and doubled there security, they are kind good people, he pointed a gun at one of the security staff thinking he was a ‘ toy ‘ now he has no weapons and must be kept under watch until he gets is mind back. How could he do this ? Broke a law of Albion and put people in a situation none of them wanted to be in.  

He can’t step outside again, he can’t go beyond the wall until he can think, act and be Doctor Kevin Shock again....people can not see him in this state.