Server time: 2019-03-24, 20:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
DERK

S1: South Chernogorsk - Bad RP...again, GearRP 21:15ish

Server and location: S1 South Chernogorsk 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:15ish 

Your in game name: Prof Phin Richardson 

Names of allies involved: N/A 

Name of suspect/s: @PonyBoy - Benjamin Keller and about 3-4 others. All seam to be Denigrata

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Town's ADA 4x4 taken 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Detailed description of the events:  

I woke up in my apartment, in South Cherno. I walked out, starting to clear out some infected in and around the compound when I noticed that someone, whom I did not recognize, had entered into our "Base" by jumping over some mesh hex boxes. When he saw me he appeared to have dipped into the closest building he could find. I believe Coincidentally it just so happened to be our armory. HAHA. I calmly walked up and met him near the door. He very awkwardly said hi. I was going to say something but that when I had realized that my USB mic had been disconnected. (Reconnecting it would require a game, and possibly computer restart) I was typing out my greetings, and congratulations for conquering our HexBox. But before I could finish I ran off the way he came in. I was a little sad that we didn't get to have an awesome time getting to know each other... I really wanted to show him around, tell him to bring friends to our cookout this weekend. 😞

After he left I then was looking around how he got in. I started making plans to improve our builds when I noticed the same guy with at least 3 other people with him. Some of them went straight for the armory, others went to anything they could find in and around the wall. Again, I calmly approached them. A man by the name Benjamin spoke to me. Asking how I was doing and if this was my "Base". With barely any conversation he told me to put my hands up and follow him to one of our buildings. I did so, while I watched the other men just, taking whatever they wanted.

(My video Starts here) 

Video

Benjamin takes me to a storage room above our pub. I try to ask him what this whole thing was about, but he just stripped me of radios and weapons, before tieing me up. Again I tried to ask why they were doing this. But he just started asking for the names of people who currently lived there. I gave the names to the best of my ability. He then asked me why we were building here. So I told them. I continued to inquire of them their purposes for doing this, but he avoided the question. I could hear them start up the Town's Car outside the pub. That is when Benjamin attempted to knock me out and leave with the others. I broke out of my restraints and stepped out to watch them leave in our car. (I cringed watching them drive with the hood and doors open... just, WHY)

This I Believe

This whole time, I noticed that they moved and operated without speaking a word to each other. I am on the Anti Telepathy comity, and I was not impressed. I also was not impressed that they swept up all our Food, Ammo, Basic survival supplies. Since its monsoon season, we have struggled to feed ourselves. And the ammo was used to protect us while we scavenge for food. But, they took everything. They really didn't leave us, or even me, with a fair chance to survive.

I fear that they merely came in, became hostile because their one guy happened to see our armory.  They could have come in and said why they needed it, or even tried to bribe us through extortion. I would have even excepted a lie of, "we are low on ammo". But they didn't. They just came in, gave a front of information grabbing, while they left with anything they could carry. They didn't know about the small amount of food that we had, but they took that, They didn't know about the car, but they took that. It was classicly a GearRP performance.

This is cuts from their group page

Cut lines of support for those who oppose us through theft and intrigue [Day 630]

This would be true if we had any dealings in the past. Seeing as we have never dealt with them, and they seemed to not have known about us earlier then this, according to them, is not merit to do what they did. 

Train informants to maximize intel extraction [indefinite]

I hope they don't always use this as a front to rob people.

Keep our presence on a need-to-know basis [indefinite]

I hope this was not the reason why you would never give me an explanation for your actions.

Build relationships through consistent RP. Hostile or otherwise

Where was our relationship building? We didn't even RP. You just treated us as a cash grab. But luckily you didn't take our actual cash.

Heres a cute example of them not knowing or caring who they are dealing with. 

Capture.PNG.383f0a22608f03ea9acacbe8a655d290.PNGCapture.PNG.e7e861a64c2602a5fb64903a9277e3b8.PNGCapture.PNG.0ba3dd5ceb1f591a59fe9c6105df15e6.PNG

- user was warned for this portion of the post -

2 hours ago, DERK said:

Server and location: S1 South Chernogorsk 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:15ish 

Your in game name: Prof Phin Richardson 

Names of allies involved: N/A 

Name of suspect/s: @PonyBoy - Benjamin Keller and about 3-4 others. All seam to be Denigrata

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Town's ADA 4x4 taken 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  

Detailed description of the events:  

I woke up in my apartment, in South Cherno. I walked out, starting to clear out some infected in and around the compound when I noticed that someone, whom I did not recognize, had entered into our "Base" by jumping over some mesh hex boxes. When he saw me he appeared to have dipped into the closest building he could find. I believe Coincidentally it just so happened to be our armory. HAHA. I calmly walked up and met him near the door. He very awkwardly said hi. I was going to say something but that when I had realized that my USB mic had been disconnected. (Reconnecting it would require a game, and possibly computer restart) I was typing out my greetings, and congratulations for conquering our HexBox. But before I could finish I ran off the way he came in. I was a little sad that we didn't get to have an awesome time getting to know each other... I really wanted to show him around, tell him to bring friends to our cookout this weekend. 😞

After he left I then was looking around how he got in. I started making plans to improve our builds when I noticed the same guy with at least 3 other people with him. Some of them went straight for the armory, others went to anything they could find in and around the wall. Again, I calmly approached them. A man by the name Benjamin spoke to me. Asking how I was doing and if this was my "Base". With barely any conversation he told me to put my hands up and follow him to one of our buildings. I did so, while I watched the other men just, taking whatever they wanted.

(My video Starts here) 

Video

Benjamin takes me to a storage room above our pub. I try to ask him what this whole thing was about, but he just stripped me of radios and weapons, before tieing me up. Again I tried to ask why they were doing this. But he just started asking for the names of people who currently lived there. I gave the names to the best of my ability. He then asked me why we were building here. So I told them. I continued to inquire of them their purposes for doing this, but he avoided the question. I could hear them start up the Town's Car outside the pub. That is when Benjamin attempted to knock me out and leave with the others. I broke out of my restraints and stepped out to watch them leave in our car. (I cringed watching them drive with the hood and doors open... just, WHY)

This I Believe

This whole time, I noticed that they moved and operated without speaking a word to each other. I am on the Anti Telepathy comity, and I was not impressed. I also was not impressed that they swept up all our Food, Ammo, Basic survival supplies. Since its monsoon season, we have struggled to feed ourselves. And the ammo was used to protect us while we scavenge for food. But, they took everything. They really didn't leave us, or even me, with a fair chance to survive.

I fear that they merely came in, became hostile because their one guy happened to see our armory.  They could have come in and said why they needed it, or even tried to bribe us through extortion. I would have even excepted a lie of, "we are low on ammo". But they didn't. They just came in, gave a front of information grabbing, while they left with anything they could carry. They didn't know about the small amount of food that we had, but they took that, They didn't know about the car, but they took that. It was classicly a GearRP performance.

This is cuts from their group page

Cut lines of support for those who oppose us through theft and intrigue [Day 630]

This would be true if we had any dealings in the past. Seeing as we have never dealt with them, and they seemed to not have known about us earlier then this, according to them, is not merit to do what they did. 

Train informants to maximize intel extraction [indefinite]

I hope they don't always use this as a front to rob people.

Keep our presence on a need-to-know basis [indefinite]

I hope this was not the reason why you would never give me an explanation for your actions.

Build relationships through consistent RP. Hostile or otherwise

Where was our relationship building? We didn't even RP. You just treated us as a cash grab. But luckily you didn't take our actual cash.

Heres a cute example of them not knowing or caring who they are dealing with. 

Capture.PNG.383f0a22608f03ea9acacbe8a655d290.PNGCapture.PNG.e7e861a64c2602a5fb64903a9277e3b8.PNGCapture.PNG.0ba3dd5ceb1f591a59fe9c6105df15e6.PNG

Apparently, he's been trying to recruit me for a couple weeks now. Do you think he knows I reported him and caused a 5-day ban around Christmas?

Thanks, PonyBoy for never ceasing to amaze me.  😄 

I did everything to the books, i rped with you but i DIDNT take any of the items my self, i you left with food and water. By the way i don't understand why my private messages have anything to do with the report? it is not relevant regarding the situation.

Sorry but i'm going to have to add more, I'm not putting my pov up until called to. BUT we had known about your base hence we knew how to get in. the reason for me not responding to him regarding why i was robbing him was because as DERK clipped from our lore goals 

"Keep our presence on a need-to-know basis [indefinite]" 

Another point is I don't know how this is also being reported as GearRP because when i robbed you had nothing that I PERSONALLY needed i had fully kitted out AKM with 3 mags. my boys took what we needed because we were robbed 2 days before this event occurred.

"They really didn't leave us, or even me, with a fair chance to survive.

We gave YOU a fair chance to survive because you were the only there i assumed that the people who were offline would have enough food and water to survive. YOU are currently in cherno meaning you can kill and loot zombies for food. as for your weapons you can see in the video that i dropped them mearly dropped then 10feet away from you so you couldnt try to be a hero pick up a gun and try to shoot me dead.

after further examination of the IZurvive map there is a well around 350meters away from where i took you hostage meaning if you needed water so bad it wouldn't be hard to get it as i left you with your 2 knives and your sawed off mosin.

"They didn't know about the car, but they took that. It was classicly a GearRP performance.

We had been scouting your base for a day or so knowing about the loot you had, the car seemed to be new but since we Had 5 people it was only necessary for us to take it because as i stated before we were raided 2 days before. meaning we needed to move items to a new location as quick as possible. 

Edited by PonyBoy
Adding

Hit Logs

{"Time":"2019-02-18 21:13:12","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Prof Phin Richardson"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Benjamin Keller"},"Damage":{"Global":4.455,"Health":4.455,"Blood":0,"Shock":18},"Weapon":"MeleeBat","Target":"LeftLeg"}
{"Time":"2019-02-18 21:16:40","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Prof Phin Richardson"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Benjamin Keller"},"Damage":{"Global":2.31,"Health":2.31,"Blood":0,"Shock":15},"Weapon":"MeleeFist_Heavy","Target":"RightArm"}

Chat Logs

21:06:22 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: How you doing?
21:06:30 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: im good
21:06:42 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: not just mine
21:07:08 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: just the people who live here
21:07:22 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: about a week
21:07:45 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: * frouns
21:08:09 : Global: Benjamin Keller: // hit 1
21:08:11 : Global: Benjamin Keller: // f1 
21:08:32 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: //it is
21:10:05 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: wanna tell me what this is aout
21:10:06 : Global: Benjamin Keller: // *searches for radio* do i fidn one?
21:10:15 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: //Yes
21:10:20 : Global: Benjamin Keller: // hand it over
21:10:43 : Global: Benjamin Keller: // *searches for extra weapons* do i find anyone?
21:11:22 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: Oneas for work
21:11:35 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: why are you doing this?
21:11:57 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: while our supplies get taken?
21:12:27 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: Four at the moment... more to come
21:13:08 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: Well, im Phin.... nice to meet you
21:13:36 : Global: Benjamin Keller: // i just kneecapped you drop down to ur knees
21:13:44 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: Me, Ryan Kaylin, Vlad, And Billy
21:14:00 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: I gave you the name I know
21:14:39 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: maybe 30
21:14:53 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: Thats how many beds we have
21:15:09 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: Thats as many as we can support
21:15:33 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: We are just making home for people
21:15:49 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: I dont understand what we've done wrong
21:16:00 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: Just a home.... 
21:16:07 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: A place to call home.
21:16:21 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: what is this about?
21:16:33 : Global: Prof Phin Richardson: who are you?

Connection Logs

20:35:03 : Player Prof Phin Richardson connected
21:39:57 : Player Prof Phin Richardson disconnected
21:48:55 : Player Prof Phin Richardson connected
21:54:14 : Player Prof Phin Richardson disconnected

19:31:38 : Player Benjamin Keller connected
21:40:38 : Player Benjamin Keller disconnected
21:41:16 : Player Benjamin Keller connected
-Server Crash-
22:20:35 : Player Benjamin Keller connected
-Server Crash-

@PonyBoy Please list all of you allies that were involved in this situation. Also, do you have any video evidence of this situation?

I was with @PonyBoy at the time.

David O'Brien POV:

I'll start by giving the context in which we were making our decisions. Our base had a fair few guns and a car stolen from it and just a few hours later we discovered a base in Cherno docks (not the site of OP's base). We think that it is rather odd that a new base just springs up just after we have been raided so we decide to raid it the next day (Day of OP's complaint). We go there to find it already raided and assume there is another base in Cherno. We find OP's base and think that they raided the Cherno docks base we intended to raid and so they may have our items. 

As for the time during which OP has made their complaint:

I first meet OP about 15 minutes before the raid as I'm scouting the base and figuring out what's up with it and he catches me so we start talking. I stand there for a good 30 seconds saying "Hello, do you speak or...?" and we part ways. I leave and wait for my other group members to arrive in Cherno. I meet up with my other group members roughly 15 minutes later and begin the raid. We start checking all the houses for loot and the ground for buryable stashes. As we're doing so, @PonyBoy and @Symplekti find OP and start to have a chat. Meanwhile everyone else is still checking for our gear but find nothing. After a while we find their main loot and start having a look through it, this is when I tell @PonyBoy to initiate on him and start interrogating OP. Despite the use of torture OP did not partake in pain RP. Torture is referenced in the following log, a hit to the knee:

{"Time":"2019-02-18 21:13:12","Type":"HIT","Victim":{"Name":"Prof Phin Richardson"},"Attacker":{"Name":"Benjamin Keller"},"Damage":{"Global":4.455,"Health":4.455,"Blood":0,"Shock":18},"Weapon":"MeleeBat","Target":"LeftLeg"}

@PonyBoy Let me know that OP wasn't partaking in pain RP so I tell everyone else to take the valuables and fix up the car. As OP's video shows @PonyBoy continues with the interrogation until I alert him that we are ready to leave and gives OP all the proper warnings should he decide to follow us. It was this point that I told everyone to either get in the car or move to our other car just north of OP's base. 

To address the complaint made by OP:

It is unfortunate that you weren't aware of the context by which we were acting as had you known then perhaps you would be more understanding of the situation we were in ICly. 

The only time I could see be argued to be BadRP from your video is when @PonyBoy does not speak for roughly 30 seconds during which he is typing OOCly for RP reasons. Perhaps he should have also have you turn around when he restrained you but that is pushing it. Especially when you did not engage in any pain RP and his interaction with you was more than long enough to not constitute GearRP. The reasons behind our raid were based in gaining loot but mostly for taking revenge on those who took it from us. This is why we only bagged you and did not extensively torture you.

Overall, I'd like to be able to talk this out privately with you as I truly believe we could settle this and we would come to understand each other. I think we can agree that we both have areas to improve upon.

Edited by Caraham

Calling in @Symplekti @Emepop and @RonaldDonaldson.

For their full detailed PoV and any evidence that they may have for this situation. 

Chad Right's POV:

Context to the situation is explained excellently by @Caraham so i am not going to waste your time reiterating it.

Essentially pulled up too his base and started looking around for people and the OP "Home" Stash once we found the stash  @PonyBoy was told to initiate. I started taking things from the stash once we got all the desirable's I started watching out for any incoming threats, after about 5 minutes i got out of the place with Caraham in the car.

Nicholas Karagoz POV:

I was with @PonyBoy before he helf him captive. We were just simply talking to the OP about his fence building and the purpose of the compound. Then @PonyBoy was told to initiate, so i went to go help out @Emepop with keeping watch of the entrance.

I don't really have much to say, I stayed at the entrance as Symplekti said. Didn't really hear much or know what was going on. Was told to keep a look out and that's what I did. 

Verdict:

@DERK | BadRP | Guilty

Accused's & his party | Badrp | Not guilty

Explanation:

A team of staff has reviewed and come to a conclusion regarding it.

We'll start off with a short summary of the situation. The OP wakes up in his apartment to meet with one of the accused. Some roleplay ensues from this and the op is introduced to the rest of the people. They then decide to initiate on the OP and take some stuff from his base. @PonyBoy takes the hostage upstairs and begins to do some roleplay with him. Meanwhile, his friends decide to search the base or hold a lookout for more people to come. The interrogation begins and some questions are asked. After some time after the interrogation is done the accused then leaves the area and proceeds to leave the base.

Now moving onto the rule break. @DERK You're being hit for BadRP in this scenario. Firstly when you were being stripped the Accused searched you for weapons. We can then see from the video that you don't proceed to drop every weapon that you have on you. This is not allowed and most always be done when someone is stripping you down and searching you. Secondly, when you are being hit and @PonyBoy busts your kneecaps out you don't proceed to emote any pain or react in any way. When doing hostage roleplay it's a 2 way street as a hostage you may not ignore your captures. You decided to respond with words but the lack of pain and you not dropping every weapon you had when being stripped means that we have found you guilty of Badrp.

The claims against the Accused party of BadRP we see them as being found not guilty. @PonyBoy Provided enough of substantial roleplay for you and tried to interact with you in every way possible. He took you hostage and decided to interrogate you while his friends raided your base.

Outcome:

@DERK | BadRP | Guilty - 5 day ban & 10 warning points.

Accused's & his party | Badrp | Not guilty

Signed by @RandyRP @lukaszxe & @Phoenix