Server time: 2019-03-23, 23:41 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 17 hours, 18 minutes
Roland

Website, premium and item updates

For me, the biggest additions / changes will be the shop change along with the Feb update.

Literally can not wait. 

Looking forward for an announcement about the new features. I'd be interested in looking at the RCON and the new items.

Nice all in all. Looking forward to seeing how these changes play out

15 minutes ago, Roland said:

Item shop has received an update. Remember that Item Shop items are cosmetic, nerfed versions of the original ones that can be found normally in game. Item shop spawned items may have reduced armor, inventory capacity, protection from elements or functionality.

• We have added MANY new item variants for existing items, those won't be active until new DayZRP content update is released later this month though. You can recognize the new variants in the dropdowns by the broken image when selected 😄
  • New items have been added consisting of military outfits.

Basic military clothing in the item shop is great! Although the reduced size of the item does make me a little sad (Except for the M65, nerf the fuck out of it.)

Although it does scare me that you mention a reduced armor and protection in this section.

Does that mean there will possibly be vests in the item shop in the future...?

I'm not liking that idea... Maybe for group clothing... But at that point it might still be easier to simply add an insignia attachment to existing items, I.E attachable pouches but instead its a little flag or badge.

Idk, I just hope you arent actually going to add vests. Even with reduced armor values there is no way to tell if you were to loot/rob it off of someone ingame either.

Edited by Ducky

3 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Although it does scare me that you mention a reduced armor and protection in this section.

Does that mean there will possibly be vests in the item shop in the future...?

I think he's referring to items like the Rider's Jacket that had a small amount of ballistic protection, as well as some of the helmet's that reduce shock damage minimally.

Just now, Zanaan said:

I think he's referring to items like the Rider's Jacket that had a small amount of ballistic protection, as well as some of the helmet's that reduce shock damage minimally.

Ah I see... Well in terms of that I doubt that would be much of a problem, those values are so minimal I doubt it can hardly make a difference.

And with the new calculations for bullet damage it will probably be even less significant than in the past, plate-carrier blocks a few shots from what I know, and the tactical helmet doesn't make your head into a titanium fort anymore.

Don't quote me on the helmet though, I'm going off of my limited experience with it after last patch. Perhaps @Para can comment on that? I know you wear that thing proudly 😉 

Thanks for the update Rolle, I may not have much time to play but it's nice to know you and the others are still at it.

31 minutes ago, Roland said:

GorkaEJacket_Black
GorkaEJacket_Tan
GorkaEJacket_DigiGreen
GorkaEJacket_DigiDarkGreen
GorkaEJacket_DigiTtsko
GorkaEJacket_DigiGrey
GorkaEJacket_DigitalCamo
GorkaEJacket_Brown
GorkaEJacket_DigitalRussianCamo
GorkaEJacket_SouthFace

you make the 🐒 boys happy

tenor.gif

Big fan of the increased maximum file-size for profile GIFs, no more having to try and pick the exact amount of compression as to where it is just under 0.5 MB, we big 1 MB bigbois now!

Looking forward to it. 🙂

Love the new changes with increased borders, thanks roland!

Nicekentucky derby thumbs up GIF

Where are the Black Capri pants at? 😪

Everything else sounds sweet.

@CaliforniaRP seems, im gonna get my own Ski Mask Collection 😛

4 hours ago, Ducky said:

-snip-

Don't quote me on the helmet though, I'm going off of my limited experience with it after last patch. Perhaps @Para can comment on that? I know you wear that thing proudly 😉 

@Elmo makes me wear it, but funnily enough (through RP means mind you) we actually got to test the ballistic helmet that I wear and it took him 3 headshots to kill me. The more you know 👍

Reasoning behind the downgraded items is because of BIS's terms. You can't sell shit that gives an advantage over other players. Theoretically, buying the same item that others have to find in-game is considered an advantage. That's my belief as to why everything is downgraded.

10 hours ago, Roland said:

You can now upload animated avatars up to 1MB big

lmao rolle u wild

no homo Ill love you if you give diamonds a 2mb avatar size

i like it tho

Edited by N-ToxRP

I like the changes. Kinda sucks Bohemia Interactive forces you to reduce inventory slots, etc. Ohwell. I hope the changes aren't to dramatic. 

16 hours ago, Roland said:

• Diamond has received new perks which is a fully customizable title below their name, as well as ability to send global radio messages to the server through what you know as RCON. This one is still work in progress, but you can see the draft here.

I can't wait to emote out a massive server-wide role play fart 👌

if i ever actually start playing games again.....

These new features look pretty sweet, gonna try out that new title option now. 

Thanks for keeping things fresh and interesting! 

ezgif.com-rotateg.gif.ad4df85c57033aadba7d0b042ae8b8ab.gif