Server time: 2019-03-24, 11:47 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 5 hours, 12 minutes
Clarence

Clarence's Amnesty Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Shown below is my warning points and amnesty.
c7713ccab7c8f9ee479752bd8ebd387b.png.712383523d5fa1a0c8254370b583e3e0.png

Why the verdict is not fair: The ban & punishment was fair and fully acknowledge it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Since my return back to the community I have greatly improved my general attitude and mentality. I have tripled my hours before I was banned and have nearly been on every day since my amnesty was accepted, with the exception of taking some days off for real life reasons. I am and have been apart of two official groups since my return, in my opinion both of these groups have impacted character development and character lore significantly, within those two groups I have tried my hardest to provide the best roleplay I could if that be hostile or non-hostile roleplay. My activity on the forums isn't so great but I still do try to get involved on community topics, I don't post a lot unless I have a strong opinion on the topic at hand but from my lack luster posting I hop on the forums every day, checking recent forums posts, announcements and any other important topics posted. Since I was accepted back into the community 3 months ago on amnesty I think I have improved and bettered my mentality and behaviour/attitude within the community. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final warning removed and account credit added.

What could you have done better?: Not have been such a toxic member. 

Hello,

The admin team have reviewed your time back in the community and have come to a conclusion regarding your appeal. 

Since being back, your attitude has been overall very good, and you’re frequently in game roleplaying which is very good to see. Your attitude seems to have improved for the better. Please keep this up and remain positive and respectful to everybody. 

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Appeal Accepted. 

Signed by myself with notes.