Server time: 2019-03-21, 18:38 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
PandaOG

NVFL ban appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I believe the verdict is fair and i fully understand the reasoning however, it was more than just me by myself in places inside of GM and in the report they believed it was just me so we had a little bit of the upper hand, this is why i dont think it was NVFL and i would hate to have to PK my character now because i feel like hes actually progressing and doing good. I personally just went at the situation the wrong way and i understand why i got the points and the week ban.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: This report happened a few weeks ago now and back then i would have taken the punishment and just said okay John can be PK'd because i didnt actually enjoy his character but now I dont feel the same way.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to get the NVFL taken away so i dont have to PK John but the points and ban is understandable to me i will accept that.

What could you have done better?: I couldve went about the whole situation better honestly, I couldve took up a better position closer to my allies, I couldve left the situation before it started, I couldve RP'd better, Ive done pain RP before and what not, idk why i didnt say anything after he stabbed me tbh but i can definitely do that better.

Edited by MrP4nda
I believe the the whole verdict was fair.... besides, the NVFL

Hello, @MrP4nda a different team of staff has looked over your appeal and reached a conclusion to it. You agree with the BadRP punishment and you're not appealing it. We won't be getting into that since you agree with the original punishment. Moving onto the NVFL claims and the ban. You mention that you had allies in the compound and thought that you may have an upper hand. This was not the case you were clearly outnumbered in this scenario and didn't value your life in this situation. Going up against people who are pointing their guns and knives in your face is not realistic and considered NVFL. In this case, it would've been better to just comply and go along with the roleplay instead of fighting back. Sadly with the new rules, you will have to PK your character too as the punishment still stands. We understand that it may be frustrating but the rules are in place for a reason.

Appeal denied  | Original ban will stay

Signed by @lukaszxe & @DrMax