Server time: 2019-03-24, 14:09 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 2 hours, 50 minutes
Mak

Benedict Falk's confession

*John shakes his head, picking up the radio and hitting the PTT*

"Ya know out of all my second in command's, you are by far the biggest fucking coward. You know what you were taking on by being in that position. You have disgraced yourself and all those that once held that position, they died before they'd give into spreading those lies."

"You are a fucking coward and have no place in the Saviors anymore."

"Enjoy your last days in this world Falk."

*John releases the PTT*

*Falk can be seen walking towards the hill above the The Saviors factory Falk looks back and picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

I had a gun at my head for the actions you made. You caused this not me. 

*Falk let go of the PTT*

Edited by Falk

*John hits the PTT*

"You know the damn truth, that pedo shit isn't true. We are helping people, but instead of going out like a damn hero you decided to spread the lies."

*John releases the PTT*

*Falk presses the PTT*

We both got shit on each other John. We both know how it went down that night.

*Falk let go of the PTT*

Edited by Falk

*Mikhail would press the PTT*

There's no honor in dying for a mad man's ambitions, I'm sure more and more of your men will open their eyes, like Mr. Falk has done, ano?

You're a disgusting man Mr. Moody, even when I came to your compound alone, with a smile on my face and trying to turn a new leaf, I was treated like a dog, and covered in unwarranted insults. 

*Kevork laughs, pressing his PTT.*

"You know, boys, both of you are fucking cowards. If only me and my boys were still around you both would still be in fucking hiding. But worry not, they'll be back soon. When they're back, you'll both pay for what you've done. We'll see you hiding in your little compound again, knowing what you've done wrong. Enjoy the days you have left, you fucking pedophile. I hope you too Falk find a way out of the country before it is too late, because the mexicans and the armenians will be back soon and this time we won't be so nice."

*Kevork lets go of his PTT.*

*Falk here's the mans voice and remembers what the man said and presses the PTT*

I always had a likening towards the Mexicans and the Armenians after a few encounters and an old friend I spoke to in it. Id be interested in speaking to you before I leave the county. But probably wont happen but if your men do come back, get me on the radio if your interested in speaking to me. 

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

*In hearing what he had predicted so long ago, O'Brien presses the PTT*

"Apologies if it is not my place. But Moody, I told you this would happen about a month and a half ago. 

another thing I told you that you didn't take seriously enough and it has come to bite you in the ass.

for what it's worth I don't want personal trouble with either of you but with what's happened, I don't see Saviors sticking around for very long.

I do hope that this time I'm wrong though."

*O'Brien releases the PTT*

7 hours ago, Caraham said:

*In hearing what he had predicted so long ago, O'Brien presses the PTT*

"Apologies if it is not my place. But Moody, I told you this would happen about a month and a half ago. 

another thing I told you that you didn't take seriously enough and it has come to bite you in the ass.

for what it's worth I don't want personal trouble with either of you but with what's happened, I don't see Saviors sticking around for very long.

I do hope that this time I'm wrong though."

*O'Brien releases the PTT*

*Ryan presses the PTT*

You know I trusted you right? Nearly displaced my trust and loyalties with the promise of power, and promise of blood. I'm a changed man, seen the promise of the Saviors. You gave us a week. we gave ourselves years. You're good at what you do, but you werent the only one with information. I got alot. Got alot of things stored up in my fucking brain that could ruin so much stuff and it's a hard burden. So I give you this, 2 weeks till you crack. Saviors will be around as long as a story lasts. Aslong as there are still people around south zagoria our stories will help and the morality will stick and rub off people. We are a group of people that started in the middle, looking back... chasing a dream of power; of a iron fist. But now, the past months we have changed. We have saved countless people. Now at the middle, looking forward. Completing the things we want. People tried shit with us yesterday and 3 men took out a whole militia. I was one. Now I bear the bullet wounds to tell the story. What say you? You pull the trigger hidden from trees. Anyhow. You're a good guy, and don't let the greed to get more information corrupt you more han it already has. 

This is to everyone -

*takes a deep breath*

I'm not a honest man, I'm nowhere near it. I kill, I'm... crazy in a certain sense I'm addicted to that rush that you get you know.. when you're in that certain problem and you can't get out, combine that with some amphetamines and the rush and godlike feel, I love it... that's my problem, everyone bas problems you see. We work on them and adapt them and use them when necessary. I am scared of my past, and even more for the future. But the present is now; so set aside all your problems, and vendettas that will get you killed or hurt. And work towards a future greater for everyone. You want to keep coming at us Because we are achieving more than anyone else? Feel free. We aren't just a ragtag group of people anymore, we are a staple, a story that is only about 2 chapters in. Everyone can make it in the end? So why not try and achieve that ting. 

*stops and you hear a lighter flick*

You don't need to - *takes a puff*

Worry about shit, we can make it. Just gotta try.

*Ryan thinks about what he has said..*

Also, 3 m4's and 3 military grade vests and 2000 rubles, and a lot of cannabis for anyone that can deliver, The man himself, Benedict falk towards us at Novaya Petrovska. Side with him and you will be another target. I will announce this over another broadcast soon enough.. 

*Releases PTT*