Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:07
Sign in to follow this  
Horse

Ammo Loot

Ammo loot change?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey all,

As maybe known by everybody -  some of the ammo in game are really hard to find and some found in every single corner.
Was thinking to change the loot drop for some ammo's?

380 acp is really hard to find - 9 mm is rare, but 39 AKM bullets / 45 ACP are found in every single compound / militairy loot.

This will add more value in other guns and people might want to trade more with other. Might slightly change the way people play? 

I find all of it pretty easily.

Have to second what @Ron said, ammo is pretty easy to find, I haven’t played in over a week so unless something had changed in that time it’s a no from me 

I really cannot find any 380 or 9mm. Zero - checked every city there is lol.

I have traveled all of the map, except the eastern-sector of it, during the last few days, and I have to agree. All ammo is easy to gather depending on what designated section of the map you're in. I noticed certain loot spawns more common in various regions of the map. I could fill an entire alice backpack in under an hour with a large variety of ammo.

But even I have to agree with you when searching house to house, .380, and .9mm BOXES are hard to find. I only find loose ammo of .380 and 9mm, just not boxes, which just irritates me... especially as a trader.. I get serious OCD when it comes to loose ammo, as I rarely pick it up.

To add, I seem to find .380 & 9mm boxes more commonly in the southern coastal cities.

Edited by CamoRP
Removed picture.

I have quite the opposed problem I find more ammo than guns.

9 mil is the only one really that I find is hard to....well find. 

Make ammo maybe scares all over maybe =P

Or am I being silly

I actually liked the concept of "plenty of guns" but "lack of ammo". Just if only melee with firearms was an option, then we could all fight like cavemen. Haha.

Especially with the zombies being tougher. I like to sneak more then shoot. Some people just go blasting and attract every zombie in the whole city and get people around attacked by those zombies. Almost like NVFL. So even you have "less" ammo. You need consider to go sneaking or gun blasting to infected places. Makes the PVE more interesting. Maybe more bodyguard RPers. It can open more for RP. If you know what I mean. 

I am sorry but I keep finding only ak or m4 ammo. I got over 200 45 acp ammo. And only found 9 bullets for the 9mm. This is terrible

1 hour ago, Horse said:

I am sorry but I keep finding only ak or m4 ammo. I got over 200 45 acp ammo. And only found 9 bullets for the 9mm. This is terrible

9mm is civilian loot, try looting the police stations or the prison island down south.

I agree with you @Horse 9mm for me is extremely rare, i've only found a box maybe once or twice, and nine out of ten times its off of a corpse of somebody, 380 is pretty common for me tho.

27 minutes ago, Bush said:

9mm is civilian loot, try looting the police stations or the prison island down south.

I have been from North to South, only found about 30 bullets

Weird, I have 300 rounds of 9mm... Maybe I am taking it all... 🤔

34 minutes ago, CamoRP said:

Weird, I have 300 rounds of 9mm... Maybe I am taking it all... 🤔

Give it back please

I think small amounts of 7.62x49 should be added to hunting loot, personally. Now that weapons like the CZ and the SKS are in, we need more options for finding it besides scrambling up to the nearest base.

1 hour ago, Cherryfeather said:

I think small amounts of 7.62x49 should be added to hunting loot, personally. Now that weapons like the CZ and the SKS are in, we need more options for finding it besides scrambling up to the nearest base.

It would be nice if they would add Long Range Scope to the loot tables PU scopes and Hunting Scopes are found too. For example Campgrounds, Hunting stands, Feeder shacks, etc. Also, make it 1x4 slots, instead of 2x3. Like the Hunting Scope.

Edited by CamoRP