Server time (UTC): 2019-08-17, 11:46
Sign in to follow this  
SovietMissile

Blacklisted steam Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): See attachment.

Why the verdict is not fair: To make it short: I am not entirely sure why I got blacklisted.
I once had an account on DayZRP years ago, which got accepted and I played on the server. I lost interest in DayZ and after a long hiatus I came back to see that the account had been deleted for inactivity. I then created a new account, almost got through the whitelist, then got blacklisted (Not entirely sure why/Can't remember). I came back to DayZRP in October last year, because I was interested in playing RP. I linked my steam accounted, but it is blacklisted, so I didn't go further with it. Now I'm back again and after convincing some friends to try out DayZRP, I would like to join in on the RP as well.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to try and get the blacklist lifted or, if anyone knows, why it was put there in the first place.

What could you have done better?: I'm not entirely sure what I could've done better, since I don't know what happened.
This is my steam profile, in case you need it: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021519769/

Blacklisted.jpg

It appears your original account Marc3253 was banned for dual ip with Jobus1999. Do you care to explain?

On 2/17/2019 at 3:19 PM, Zanaan said:

It appears your original account Marc3253 was banned for dual ip with Jobus1999. Do you care to explain?

@SovietMissile this question still needs answering. Failure to do so will result the appeal getting closed. 

I would very much like to have a good explanation about the dual IP issue, but to be frank with you, I can't recall any account with the name "Jobus1999". 
The name "Marc3253" (and "SovietMissile") has always been my go-to name for every website, game and so forth, and since I've been accepted before, I can't see why I should have made a second account. Let alone the fact that having multiple accounts is a violation of DayZRP rules.
If I remember correctly, the account "Marc3253" was deleted some years ago because of inactivity.
Hypothetically, the only reason I can think of, is that my younger self would've made the "Jobus1999" account after seeing that "Marc3253" was deleted. Other than that, I can't see why I should've had any motive to break the rules, since I've had good experiences playing on the servers and I've always held DayZRP in high regard. 

Thank you for your time and patience Zanaan.

Hello,

The admin team have reviewed this appeal and have come to the conclusion to accept this appeal. 

We trust your honestly in your explanation about the two accounts and see no other reason not the accept this appeal. What we'd like to say is, that you can only have one account on our website, so if you loose your password or email, you must not create another account. If something like that happens, create a support request. 

With that said, this appeal will be accepted. 

Appeal accepted | Blacklist removed. 

Signed by myself with notes