Server time (UTC): 2019-09-17, 13:37
Sign in to follow this  
HavocHound

Underage Blacklist Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A (Please read what I have written which explains my situation)

Why the verdict is not fair: I was banned for being underage in 2015. At the time there was a 16 years of age requirement that I did not meet, but since now then I'm nearly 18 (and since it appears that is no longer a rule) I would like to appeal this.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was in the wrong during the time, but that was a few years ago. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I am trying to rejoin DayzRP. However, I no longer have access to the account that was banned so long ago, which isn't even hooked up to the email I originally had it connected to (I have no idea why this is). My steam account is still blacklisted, and I am attempting to get the blacklist removed from my steam account. 

What could you have done better?: If I am wrong in doing this, please let me know what course of action I should take to get this corrected.

Hello, 

The admin team have looked over the appeal and will accept this.

As stated by yourself, we do not require an age limit anymore and with you being nearly 18 years old, we hope you will be mature on our servers. We have no reason to deny this so with that said, your appeal will be accepted. 

Appeal Accepted |