Nik

Jackals

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Nik said:

Welcome @Mak!

Thanks my guy, looking forward to ridding Chernarus of the weak

Edited by Mak

Update - Relations, Story Revisions, and 12 out of 30 Judged and listed

I think the Strong and Weak thing yall are doing is dope, sadly I haven't ran into y'all yet. Seem like a cool group with any organized group being a target. 

Enjoyed running into @Dew and co last night, was a fun adventure! Hope to see you again and maybe uh, get what was borrowed back. 

Just now, Nik said:

What he said 

Welcome @Jasper too

We out here

Welcome my bbs @Puncture @Jasper

It's good to be back Nik. Thanks for letting me join homie 🙂

Posted (edited)

Wattup, I read the group page awile ago and figured the idea for strong and weak was dope. First time running into y'all and yes, y'all got a dope group going. Want to see more of ya guys cause so far, the rp was great. Keep it going.  

giphy_(3).gif

Edited by FireDude

Thank you @FireDude we do our best to provide a unique and interesting rp experience!

I hope to meet you ingame!

23 minutes ago, FireDude said:

Wattup, I read the group page awile ago and figured the idea for strong and weak was dope. First time running into y'all and yes, y'all got a dope group going. Want to see more of ya guys cause so far, the rp was great. Keep it going.  

giphy_(3).gif

Ye was fun, awkward af running into you at the clinic 15 minutes later, but oh well.

been enjoying the rp lately boys keep it up!

5 hours ago, Mak said:

Ye was fun, awkward af running into you at the clinic 15 minutes later, but oh well.

Like I said its like leaving then walking in the same direction. Kinda funny how chill we were with each other. 

I also have been enjoying the rp from y’all since the cease fire 👍🏼

Posted (edited)

I enjoyed the RP I got from all of you the other day and hope to catch you guys again IG

Edited by Aisling

Annnnnnnnd they're back. Good to see some classic names too like Nik and Derek. Probably some others I am forgetting. I mostly only remember you two, whoever the 17 year old kid character was and Jack Lexton? Jack perma scarred my character back in the day on the palm of one of my hands. Always good RP with you guys.

4 hours ago, Glitch said:

Annnnnnnnd they're back. Good to see some classic names too like Nik and Derek. Probably some others I am forgetting. I mostly only remember you two, whoever the 17 year old kid character was and Jack Lexton? Jack perma scarred my character back in the day on the palm of one of my hands. Always good RP with you guys.

Yeah the kid was Felix, Maybe I should spam his steam to play DayZRP again

1 hour ago, Vincent Havick said:

Yeah the kid was Felix, Maybe I should spam his steam to play DayZRP again

That's it! Felix, yeah tell him it's time to come back haha.

34 minutes ago, FireDude said:

My god, lotta weak folk here, so how do you go about deciding who is weak and who is strong? Just gut feeling IG? 

We have a basis of what we look for, but mostly just ig feeling and the persons attitude