Server time: 2019-03-24, 20:13 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Pep

Pep's Amnesty/Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of Punisment: 

Why the verdict is not fair: Completely Fair 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was stupidly aggresive and overall annoying, I made mistakes and paid for them. I now, 3 months later have proven to be better than what I was and changed my ways for the better for the community to enjoy, although i dont post much but the things i have posted are for the improving our experience as a community and ingame, i am active daily on the forums, and ingame whenever i get back home from the army, i am always looking to improve myself and the community, staying away from trouble as much as possible amd being generally a nice person and one who you can feel comfortable talking to, Ingame i have made efforts to improve on my roleplay with the help of friends and having being able to provide a pleasent and interesting Rp experience has been a gole of mine since my return. I hope to see things go to an even more positive way and to continue helping and improving.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Final warning or Amnesty appealed (im not sure which is which) 

What could you have done better?: Not be an asshole to the people around me, not be a stupid and agressive overall person and have instead focused on showing positivity and respect for others rather than flaming and annoying.

20190216_131530.jpg

Hello @Pep

A team of staff members has reviewed your application and decided to accept it. There has been considerable improvement in your overall attitude and even though due to obvious reasons you haven't been able to get in game as much, you have remained active on the forums. We hope that your attitude and behavior remains good, now that your final is removed. As you know, amnesty only happens once and there is no "second final warning".

/appeal accepted