Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 14 minutes
Sparklez

When did DayZ become a horror movie?

Love this. I hated the mist yesterday though. Its just to much.

5 minutes ago, Jackfish said:

Love this. I hated the mist yesterday though. Its just to much.

This is worse than the mist IMO

13 minutes ago, Roland said:

I've never actually been properly lost in DayZ. Was looking for vybor and was lost 100m away from it. REEE 

That fog/mist/whatever yesterday was nuts. That was thickest I've ever seen, could barely find my way to the city I was looking for in the field right next to it.

Reminds me of the time we were holding the Stary church with @Cuteboi39 and some others during that patch where you could only see peoples breath in the cold and the silhuette of the skyline during the nights and I rushed out to kill the attackers and then couldnt find my way back to the church even though I was literally 10 meters away from it. Good times...

It's like playing the original silent hill games... I can't see shit..

This must be fun to play in.

1 hour ago, Roland said:

With the mist you cant see 6 meters ahead, which means you cant see campfires etc. In the dark you can use a flashlight to atleast see more then 6 m, and you can see campfires from a long way.

Thats why I like the night more then mist 😉

I like both the mist and the darkness, but it might be a bit to dark or misty at some times. Would be nice to have a moonlit night and a slight fog. It adds great atmosphere and also provides some tactical challenge to the game 

Edited by Dr. Morgan Riggs

3 minutes ago, Biiddy said:

I know what you mean man

710581674_liQL7e9-Imgur.jpg.550b74cb532c0e82fbcdd2651cc1a438.jpg

Man, I just noticed something in your picture. It is a bit off-topic. But there is a man standing in the actual smoke about the light in front of you? Can you see it?

I liked the mist AND I want night time back, it sucks that everyone is so scared of both when they bring new dynamic gameplay and atmosphere to both. Now that lights are fixed there's really no excuse not to have night time again for the reason in these pictures.

5 minutes ago, Cherryfeather said:

I liked the mist AND I want night time back, it sucks that everyone is so scared of both when they bring new dynamic gameplay and atmosphere to both. Now that lights are fixed there's really no excuse not to have night time again for the reason in these pictures.

The mist is a bit much in my eyes, maybe some better dynamic fog effects. But like +1 thousand for the night time to return, it adds super awesome RP moments man.

30 minutes ago, Dr. Morgan Riggs said:

Man, I just noticed something in your picture. It is a bit off-topic. But there is a man standing in the actual smoke about the light in front of you? Can you see it?

Nope cant see anyone 👀 spoooky

37 minutes ago, Dr. Morgan Riggs said:

diggy.jpg.386a8d64b4ec2a29ecd62e6a444960a3.jpgdiggy2.jpg.6f4caa2aaa5d81aed5852361cdae8187.jpg

Clearly being followed by spirits in game then

I would love the night time, to be honest, it shouldn't be just 20-30 minutes of it, more like 2-3 hours, think about running in the woods and some guys in clown masks try to skin you, I was already having a heart attack last night and it to have it for hours would make me shit my pants

3 hours ago, Roland said:

But the fog is different for each players.. like the LEVEL of fog is client based it seems. Like what I can see 15m, my friend can only see 5m standing next to me. Shit broken game.

but with night. It’s dark. For everyone. No gamma goggles. You use torches, flashlights, or night vision scopes.

the darkness is lit as shit, and I wish we had more of it. 

Edited by CaliforniaRP

I like the rain, the fog, and night time.

Sunny days get very boring.

Oh goodie, now I get to do horde events at night and in dense fog. Mwahahahahaha

I love it!

4 hours ago, Zanaan said:

Oh goodie, now I get to do horde events at night and in dense fog. Mwahahahahaha

Watch players have limited visibility akin to a mole and zombies retain their usual line of sight so they pop out all around you and... oh, RIP.