Server and location: S1 - Lopatino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2/14/19 21:26

Your in game name: Artur Rehi

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: No idea

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No evidence

Detailed description of the events: 

I was searching for burlap sacks in Lopatino just after logging into the game. I see a man dressed in black and approach him. He has a Russian accent, and we proceed to talk for a minute. Another player begins to approach and I say my goodbyes to the man in black and leave before the second person arrives (2nd is not within VOIP range or anything). The man in black follows me and tells me that the guy who approached him has burlap sacks (I had mentioned my desire for them), and he takes me back to where we were. A few moments after we arrive, the second player, who I now determined to be his friend, comes out of nowhere, tells me to put my hands up, I say 'WAIT' in voice chat, and he shoots me before I can even process the situation.

Hi o/

You were initiated on by me and @Elmo and you pulled out your SVD after he initiated so you were shot. If you intended to comply, pulling out a gun isn't wise because we didn't hear you say "WAIT" in chat. 

You appeared non-compliant and was shot for it,

If you want to talk about it feel free to @ me and i'll jump into the DayZRP discord.

PoV: Lured this guy into a trap after having a 5 minute convo with him about him needing burlap sacks. We needed a gun for a friend of ours so he made a viable candidate. I tracked him down in the fog and then he gets lured back to where we began. Elmo and I initiate and then he dies.

Edited by Para

I had full intention of complying and I had pulled out my gun because you scared the shit out of me. I have nothing to say other than the fact that this wasn't RP at all. This was me being baited and then you come out of nowhere and scare the hell out of me and shoot me.

Yo dude, I was the shooter, the long and short of it is that we initiated on you, you pulled your gun out after two seconds and were shot. I'd rather we talk this out in discord and see what the problem is, if you want staff to moderate a chat that's not a problem for me either.

2 minutes ago, Jemyni said:

I had full intention of complying and I had pulled out my gun because you scared the shit out of me. I have nothing to say other than the fact that this wasn't RP at all. This was me being baited and then you come out of nowhere and scare the hell out of me and shoot me.

I mean, if you want to speak about it in discord we're fine with that.

Ultimately look at it from our perspective, we initiate and you immediately pull out a gun (which makes you look like you intend to shoot and are a threat). If we thought you were compliant, and if you were compliant, you'd have received a much more full and detailed RP experience. We're sorry it ended abruptly but at the end of the day you pulled your gun out.

Side note: Baiting is a rulebreak that involves us forcing you to initiate on us so we gain kill rights (by leaving you with no other alternative). We simply lured you into a trap by using info you'd given me.

Edited by Para

Whatever bro I'm just not interested in getting baited. I told you I was leaving the situation and you chase me down and bring me back so you can rob me??? I understand I pulled my gun, cool, shoot me. Not a big deal. I see where you come from. I have more gear. You didn't hear me say 'wait', that's ok. I forgive the kill. Just why bait me?

@Jemyni if you don't wanna sort things out via discord, can you explain why you felt baited by our actions?

I went up to the first dude. I told him I was leaving because I didn't want to get caught up on talking to more people (irl I didn't have a lot of time to play and I was just looking for burlap sacks for a bit before I got off). He then chases me down and says that the other dude has burlap sacks. Never mentions it's his friend or anything of the sort. I follow him back down. He yells in voip to the dude, looking for him. I found a santa hat and showed it to the guy in black. Then this fucking dude comes out of a bush, I panic and pull my gun because I'm scared shitless, and then I'm dead.

That's baiting.

3 minutes ago, Jemyni said:

I went up to the first dude. I told him I was leaving because I didn't want to get caught up on talking to more people (irl I didn't have a lot of time to play and I was just looking for burlap sacks for a bit before I got off). He then chases me down and says that the other dude has burlap sacks. Never mentions it's his friend or anything of the sort. I follow him back down. He yells in voip to the dude, looking for him. I found a santa hat and showed it to the guy in black. Then this fucking dude comes out of a bush, I panic and pull my gun because I'm scared shitless, and then I'm dead.

That's baiting.

Mate idk if you've ever been fishing but we lured you in with the promise of something, and then you fell into the trap. 

Baiting involves a player who leaves another player no other option than to initiate, so that the player who is baiting can gain KoS rights and gas the kid that initiates. What we did was simply lure you in, you took the bait and then we sprung the trap. It's no rulebreak of baiting.

Spoiler

Here's video evidence to back up everything we've been saying. Gonna wash my hands of this salt report and say good day.

Also no allies, was just me and @Para doing the initiation.

Edited by Elmo

Hit logs:

2019-02-14 21:19:39","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi","Attacker":"Milos Valek","Weapon":"MeleeKnife","Target":"LeftArm"
2019-02-14 21:19:39","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Milos Valek","Attacker":"Artur Rehi","Weapon":"MeleeKnife","Target":"LeftLeg"
2019-02-14 21:22:39","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Steve Viper","Attacker":"Vernon McClain","Weapon":"Bullet_45ACP","Target":"Head"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi",","Attacker":"Ondrej Masek","Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Torso"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi",,"Attacker":"Milos Valek",","Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"RightArm"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi",,"Attacker":"Ondrej Masek","Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"RightArm"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi",,"Attacker":"Ondrej Masek","Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Torso"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi",,"Attacker":"Milos Valek","Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"RightArm"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi",,"Attacker":"Ondrej Masek","Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Head"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi","Attacker":"Milos Valek","Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"RightArm"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi","Attacker":"Ondrej Masek","Weapon":"Bullet_762x39","Target":"Head"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi","Attacker":"Milos Valek","Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"Torso"
2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"HIT","Victim":"Artur Rehi","Attacker":"Milos Valek","Weapon":"Bullet_556x45","Target":"RightArm"

Kill logs:

2019-02-14 21:23:53","Type":"KILL","Victim":"Artur Rehi",,"Attacker":"Ondrej Masek"

Connection logs:

21:06:29 :Milos Valek connected
Server Crash, Reconnecting
22:05:41 : Milos Valek  connected - Still In Game

21:01:21 : Ondrej Masek connected
Server Crash, Reconnecting
22:06:00 : Ondrej Masek connected - Still In Game

Chat logs: 

N/A

Calling in the following people for their full detailed POV of the situations:

OP's party:

@Jemyni Artur Rehi -POSTED-

The accused side:

@Para Milos Valek -POSTED-

@Elmo Ondrej Masek -POSTED-

Please also include any allies you had and any possible evidence you may have.

24 minutes ago, Jemyni said:

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST -

12 minutes ago, Elmo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Here's video evidence to back up everything we've been saying. Gonna wash my hands of this salt report and say good day.

Not sure why this report was needed, or the comments. You claimed you didn't have enough time to register but in @Elmo's video you can clearly see he finishes a valid initiation, saying put your hands up twice, you stand still and then pull your gun out. You missed out, in the OP, that you pulled a gun, and here you were clearly seen reacting to the initiation without saying "WAIT" in chat at all.

Smells a bit like a false / salty report to me @Staff. ?‍♂️

Edit: @Zilly, my PoV was above in my first post and my only ally was @Elmo

Edited by Para

The video explains it all. When you have a guy behind you and a guy infront of you telling you to put your hands up you do not get your gun out instead.

@Elmo & @Para did not bait you and gave you enough time to comply but you instead pulled your firearm out.

I suggest you read the rules one more time so you don't get punished for false report in the future @Jemyni, take this as a verbal warning for posting a false report when this is a pretty clear cut case and judging by how you represented yourself and worded things it seems to me that you're just angry you lost your things. 

/solved