Server time (UTC): 2019-08-20, 02:01
Sign in to follow this  
ornbergOG

FOG???

This fog ain't permanent right?

It's crazy

No, weather changes over time.

I was kinda wondering if it was permanent too. I logged in last night and all I saw was fog/heavy rain.

I just logged in again and the fog/heavy rain was still there. Was this intended, or am I bugged.

@Roland the server weather is bugged. There's no reason it should be this foggy for this long...

I agree on that. The fog is thicker than in Silent Hill 1. Not gonna lie.

A little bit of fog is okay. But that is definitely not a little bit. You can't see where you are going half of the time. 

According to my friends, they can see 40-50m ahead until the beginning of the fog, but friendly players next to them can only see up to 5 meters ahead of them before they get blocked out by the fog.

The fog is actually so sick, I was having a blast last night, constantly following the roads/trails/railways, using my map a lot more. Hearing gunshots really close in towns but not being able to see anything, zombies coming out of nowhere. It was actually awesome. Definitely not something to have ALL the time of course, but I hope this thick fog does come along every now and then.

20190215185901_1.jpg

20190215205911_1.jpg.6d2af82bdf174120bca6588cbbf50744.jpg

Fog is big broken atm, above is my view vs my friends view.