Server time: 2019-04-22, 01:14
Achim Birnbaum

Can't join server, stuttering loading symbol

Have the same problem as mentioned here:

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/94932-cant-join-server-shaking-loading-symbol/

Sadly the thread is closed without giving the solution.

Other servers, vanilla and modded, are working, files are veryfied. 

Any idea?

I think I used to have this idea, try pressing escape when the stuttering happens then click exit. It should then go to the menu screen.

Hello @Achim Birnbaum,

Feel free to join the 'Waiting for Staff Help' channel on Discord and someone will get you sorted. 

I am however willing to bet that you are using the wrong launcher. Make sure to use the DayZ Launcher shipped with the game and not the DayZ SA launcher; please follow the steps highlighted there and make sure that everything is set up properly. 

Edited by Pontiff

If you’re trying now, the server is currently offline.

Last night while the server was up, I was experiencing a similar issue. It took me two tries to even join, the loading symbol was jumping, and once I was in the game it was terrible. I could only move for about 10 seconds or so, then I was frozen in place with short, stuttery loads for a few seconds, occasionally freezing for as much as 5-10 seconds, then getting the ability to move again. 

I quit server and rejoined, same thing.

What wound up fixing it for me was just restarting my computer. No idea what the difference was, but the problem stopped after that.

I am currently also having this issue, tried verifying my game cache, restarting my pc and the program, reinstalling the mods but nothing seems to work.

i have the same Problem...

strange Thing is, that i cant find this Server in the original dayz serverbrowser in game... i type dayzrp in the filter and he only Shows me some other RP Servers... tried all the other Servers via the dayz launcher and all of them worked…