Server and location: S1 Pustoshka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-02-12, 02:40

Your in game name: Matty Mayfire

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Mine

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events: Was driving south to pick up a friend who got killed by zombies. Decided to drive around in Pustoshka a little bit. I see a dude opening a shed, and then run into the middle of the road. I slow down and try to swerve a little bit because he was in the direct middle of the road. He aims his gun at me and kills me. No words were spoken between us.

Edited by Dusty

Hit Logs

[2019/02/12 02:38:54]: (Matty Mayfire) hit by (Toby underwood) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/12 02:38:55]: (Matty Mayfire) hit by (Toby underwood) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

Kill Logs

[2019/02/12 02:38:54]: (Matty Mayfire) killed by (Toby underwood)

Connection Logs

01:47:59 : Player Matty Mayfire connected
02:50:55 : Player Matty Mayfire disconnected
02:51:29 : Player Matty Mayfire connected
-Still Connected-

02:32:54 : Player Toby underwood connected
02:39:11 : Player Toby underwood disconnected
02:39:27 : Player Toby underwood connected
02:47:36 : Player Toby underwood disconnected
02:48:44 : Player Toby underwood connected
-Still Connected-

Calling in

@Brock1042

For his full and detailed PoV and any evidence he might have. Please also list your allies involved in this situation.

Yes i did kill him on sight, im honestly sorry for what happened. Right before i started playing i was on a battle grounds server and i legality did not think when i was shooting. Im willing to return his stuff all and full 

Clear cut case, you admit to killing him on sight (which you should never, ever do) and for that you will be punished with a 7 day ban. Next time you are on DayZRP please remember to follow our rules as we are not a 'battle grounds' server.

Please read the rules again before getting back on the server next time.

@Brock1042 - 7 day ban, 10 points.

/solved with the help of @Banshee, @Samti and @RandyRP.