Server time: 2019-04-25, 18:48
BorisRP

S1: RDM in NWAF - 2/11/2019

Server and location: S1 NWAF

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-02-11,Unsure of server time I did put //timestamp minute after rdm 

Your in game name: William Foster

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None 

Detailed description of the events: I had just logged in at NWAF.I was wearing a blue shirt, cargo pants, Smersh backpack(so you could clearly tell I didn’t have an actual gun), ushanka, and a respirated. I started heading towards Tent city and about halfway their behind prison/camo in the middle area of the airfield. I stopped to tape my bag up. I only had a pistol and at the time didn't have it out. After done taping my bag I started heading towards Tent city and I then Immediately took shots. They Hit me a few times. I dove behind a wrecked car and then died. Their was no initiation at all. I hadn't even spoke to one person as I had just logged in maybe 5-10 minutes before.  

Edited by Zillah

Hit logs:

[2019/02/12 01:25:53]: (William Foster) hit by (Tobias Richter) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/12 01:25:53]: (William Foster) hit by (Tobias Richter) to Lungs with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/12 01:25:53]: (William Foster) hit by (Tobias Richter) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

[2019/02/12 01:26:01]: (William Foster) hit by (Tobias Richter) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/12 01:26:01]: (William Foster) hit by (Tobias Richter) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/12 01:26:01]: (William Foster) hit by (Tobias Richter) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45

Kill logs:

[2019/02/12 01:26:01]: (William Foster) killed by (Tobias Richter)

Connection Logs:

01:17:47 : Player William Foster connected
01:30:11 : Player William Foster disconnected

00:00:12 : Player Tobias Richter connected
02:33:42 : Player Tobias Richter disconnected

Chat logs:

01:29:42 : Global: William Foster: //timestamp minute after rdm

Calling in @Enigma for his full detailed POV.

The wrong person got called in. It was me who shot the OP.

PoV Tobias Richter:

After a small Event up in tisy our leftovers ran back towards our base at NWAF. We then got the call from members of ours that District and Kamenici initiated on our base and tries to break in. We sprinted back to the AF where we then took positions around the bunker to identify Targets and Count their positions. I stood on the Landing stripe when i took my first shots on two enemies which ran towards ATC. At this Point my mate who was behind me (I think it was @BudFather) got shot from an enemy close by. I turned around and killed him, ran towards the dead Body and took his gun. At this Point i took shots from another Person. 
Unluckly the game still has an issue with the gun sounds where at some Point all shots turn silence so I wasn't able to figure out his Position. @MoodyOG heard the shots and saw 2 guys. One guy in the west Prison and another guy with blue Shirt and beige pants (OP) running towards tent base. He initiated on the guy in the Prison but lost track on the second. I then scouted the OP behind some Stone barricades and waited for a clear view and then saw my Chance to take shots. I fired, hit and killed him. 

I see the Problem and apologize for the invalid kill. There was a fire fight going on over 60 minutes with a lot of gun fire and I thought whoever is still in the area of the fight would be an enemy. especially because I just got shot from this direction. There is no way to blame the OP because he seemed to had just logged in and had no idea about the ongoing situation. Unfortunatly I couldn't know that and so I missidentified the target. 

If the OP wants to talk about what happened I would be Ready to jump into discord ? I am normally more professional identifying others.

Edited by Angima

I’d like to close the report. Me and Toby talked about and he understands that he messed up.

Looking over the POV's Staff has decided to honour the request of the OP and Close the report.

//Closed