Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 17:59
Sign in to follow this  
tonyhntn

my wife

Hello everyone,

if my wife is going to join do I have to create a whole new character to go with hers or no?

Hey @tonyhntn,

I'm not quite sure I understand your question but if you are asking if you need to make a new character's page to be able to role play with your wife then the answer is no. All that matters is what you do in character and in game. Having matching/complementary character's page can be a plus if want to go the extra mile but it is not a requirement. As long as both your character's pages are valid, you should be in the clear.

Edited by Pontiff

You can make that you was thinking that no one of your family was left (That fits with you Char page rn), But your wife made it too (Her story)

You can make a radio chatter, trying to find someone of Hinton family and then, you're gonna find her replying in radio

Edited by Wesley Snow

I'll add something not quite on topic, but relevant to the matter nonetheless.

I'm assuming you and your wife live together, so be prepared to run into trouble having more than one DayZRP account registered to the same IP address.  I remember seeing an appeal recently where two roommates ran into the same trouble I've mentioned beforehand.

But, no, you don't have to make a new character, just meet your wife IC and go from there, or take Wesley's advice and write her into your character's story.

Hey there,

So with your wife joining our servers we will just have to do a quick IP confirmation with you to know you are two separate people. If you're on about making a character page that matches each other like mine and @FireDude's you're most welcome to do so. If you don't want to make a new character page, you can always help her write one that evolves around your story so you don't have to make two pages. Only one.

I hope this helps you a bit more!

Nope not at all, you decide what yous wanna do. Connect them by connecting your storylines works if you wish to go together.

Edited by Eagle

I am just creating a new Character that evolves with LooLoo's. Umm Me and my wife just talked to someone in discord and did a ip confirmation and he said he was gonna Let someone know that we are to separate people running on the same ip address. so we are fine right?

5 minutes ago, tonyhntn said:

I am just creating a new Character that evolves with LooLoo's. Umm Me and my wife just talked to someone in discord and did a ip confirmation and he said he was gonna Let someone know that we are to separate people running on the same ip address. so we are fine right?

Yes, if you spoke to one of our staff members in discord already you should be fine to play together. 

1-Implicate her in your backstory.
2-Find her IG and built a relationship with her.
3-Make a new character so you can start off knowing a good deal about each other.

That's what I did with a bunch of my characters back in the day, should work fine with your wife too. 
Hope you have fun with you girl IG my guy!

Since everyone has already answered, I am just going to say it... 

That is so cool, if my wife were to play DayZ with me, I'd marry her 3 more times!

ya I agree it is very interesting playing with her im always watching her back to make sure she is alright and not getting swarmed with zombies. she isn't a fighter she like building and growing.