Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 06:26
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

Raven Shield Mercenaries Corporation [Recruiting]

Wow, there is a name I have seen for a few years. I had some good times in the Ravens Nest. Nice to see it returning, RSM gave outstanding RP back in the mod days.

Sooooooo...

When can we expect the Ravens Nest?

E93F102E-C498-4646-9244-0BDD4CD5FDAE.gif.8e8e9ccb025823102af52a960d3ac3eb.gif

Aww yeah. Good old Ravens.

I'm heavily in love with whoever made the video! Kudos! Really enjoyed watching that!

Seen you come back a few times over the years here and hinting at wanting to dig up this group, pretty surprised to see it actual happen.

Lycka till med detta Mr.Morgan!

Met your group several times during the mod days and always thought you guys did good work.

Wasn't around for OG RSM but I heard good things. Good luck

Where have you gentlemen been all of time in DayZRP? Can't wait to see you lot IC.

Glad to see you making a return! it's been a while.

I'll just leave this here. 

Image result for raven nest
Good luck boys, hope I can be back on dayzrp soon ?

@Dr. Morgan Riggs Nice to meet you in game today, hope you enjoyed our brief encounter. Towns aren't our thing, I'm sure we'll be more hospitable in a treeline. ? 

2 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

I'm heavily in love with whoever made the video! Kudos! Really enjoyed watching that!

Thank you, I hope to make more videos like this as we keep going. My next video will probably be something similar around 1 minute long, and a mix between information about what RSM is about and a very short story.

2 hours ago, Roman said:

Seen you come back a few times over the years here and hinting at wanting to dig up this group, pretty surprised to see it actual happen.

Lycka till med detta Mr.Morgan!

Met your group several times during the mod days and always thought you guys did good work.

I usually always was back atleast once a year to say hi and check on the website. It is good to be back and RPing again, much has changed and I do have much to learn about the new ways on the community.

1 hour ago, Good Fella said:

Where have you gentlemen been all of time in DayZRP? Can't wait to see you lot IC.

We've been waiting for the right moment to bring RSM in to standalone I guess ?  I'm happy that we've gathered some of the og's and there might be more to come. But I'm also very happy to see all the new people taking interest in our group. We really do appreciate some new blood too to show us old artifacts around. ?

1 hour ago, Mexi said:

@Dr. Morgan Riggs Nice to meet you in game today, hope you enjoyed our brief encounter. Towns aren't our thing, I'm sure we'll be more hospitable in a treeline. ? 

Thank you and the same. As of now, we are searching for more ravens that has been cut off from the group and we are also gathering various valuable information. This has been an important day for our characters to get a better understanding of the ongoing struggles between different groups and settlements in the region. And also to solve our first contract regarding the mysterious disappearance of a person.

plmusf5.jpg

Welcome back

PogChamp

I just suffered a heaping eruption in my nether regions. 

The role-play we had today was great, and this thread is fucking gorgeous. Funny that such an old group can get me so excited.

Brings back memories, great ones. First time meeting y'all Day One in that Little Bird y'all rocked so hard.

Hype

Very excited to see where this goes.

Best of luck to everyone involved. 

Spoiler

image.png.b3915562e0d62dd8d94876069d17231e.png

On 2/12/2019 at 5:35 AM, Major said:

I just suffered a heaping eruption in my nether regions. 

The role-play we had today was great, and this thread is fucking gorgeous. Funny that such an old group can get me so excited.

Ah the same, I assume you and your lads where the people we met in Vibor? Great time, I hope I see you soon again