Server time: 2019-04-24, 17:03
Dr. Morgan Riggs

Raven Shield Mercenaries Corporation [Recruiting]

First ,

Awesome thread as per usual. Expect nothing less from the ravens. Will be hiring you guys a lot...

Edited by Stagsview

holy moly hyperoni

I love the graphics ? Best of luck!

This is cool

Good luck boys. I Noah can find the money he will 100% need some protection and A police force to act as the right arm of the 'Law'.

Got to hand it to you fellas, the thread is looking fresh ?

Took me a while to realize that the roster was a gif, a nice touch for sure. 

I think you people have already tried to yeet me, scared the heck outa me. Looks good and goodluck

*Gvido Nazarov opens up an old shoe box stored deep in the woods from long ago, he opens it up and pulls out an aged dusty balaclava... and he wonders*

Really looking forward to this though, just need the Ravens nest back now!

yo lit graphics, excited to see you all in game. hopefully our groups can work something out ? 

When can I hire you?

Best of luck guys!

Thank you everyone! We are ofcourse really excited about this and I hope to see you people in game soon. We will ofcourse update the page as we keep going to add more chapters as we keep role playing on the servers to get a bit of a living and continuing story feeling to the group and the people and organisations they meet.

16 minutes ago, Biiddy said:

*Gvido Nazarov opens up an old shoe box stored deep in the woods from long ago, he opens it up and pulls out an aged dusty balaclava... and he wonders*

Really looking forward to this though, just need the Ravens nest back now!

Feels man, I remember that! 

@Dr. Morgan Riggs Lol @Voodoo just came home from work and I showed him this group thread and he freaked ? Expect a group app from him soon so he can rant about how good the old times were haha.

Heard nothing but good things, I look forward to RPing with this group. slava intensifies.

Gl lads.

Edited by Mexi

Glad to see that you finally managed to get that train started again ! Your dedication to this project before it had even started is quite admirable and I hope it all runs smoothly from here on out.

Increadible thread. The video version of the lore is amazing and works really well to convey a mood. Wish you all the best and I am really thrilled to see how our groups are going to interact with each other ?

Was briefly apart of this back in the mod days, really glad to see it's making a comeback. ?

Awesome. 

Love the videos and gifs in the thread, drives home how much you really care about this.

Good luck!

I think the idea of merc groups is way too overdone but good luck nonetheless.

Nice i remember this group from the very old days, never got a chance to run in to you guys unfortunatly trough. Maybe this time. 

7 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

this community has been around since 2012, at this point everything has been overdone.

9 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Hopefully we can change your mind ?

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Nice i remember this group from the very old days, never got a chance to run in to you guys unfortunatly trough. Maybe this time. 

We are open for new and old players, everyone's given a try, so you definitely have the chance ?

We also offer a special type of membership for people that would like to be in the clan but maybe not necessarily part of firefights, but I'll keep that secret for now ?