Server time: 2017-08-23, 04:04

Sign in to follow this  
Guest z00

How to join clans?

Guest z00   
Guest z00

Hey there! I've been on this server for about 3-4 days. I've played RP through and through, but i can't seem to join any clans or gangs. I'm mostly runing around by my self trying to find other people. But when i find a clan gang they're hostile or just want me out of their way. What am i missing? is there a so called TP where i can meet people? I've tried to hang around in cherno or electro but there isn't that many people there.

Once again, what am i missing here?

Regards.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

You are missing us

Popeye509    1

Yeah thats one thing I'm wondering about, I haven't been accepted yet but if and eventually when i do how does joining clans/gangs work? Do I contact them on the forums first then try and find them and "join" them? or do I just find them and THEN post and application on the forums?

Tortov    0

Forums, unless they specifically ask that you find then in-game.

Ethanorg    0

theres no TP anymore, apply to clans here aswell as see the available ones, if you think they're what you like and you fit the bill then apply maybe you'll get in :)

Sky    1

You can meet people in-game, but most of it is done via the Clan subforum. Have a look around and find one that interests you, most will have an application process listed in the main post. If your application is accepted you'll be invited to join via the clan CP.