Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 16:26
Sign in to follow this  
Austin Merkelo

so... i died

Hi Austin,

When you die, you are under no obligation to start a new character unless you feel like it is necessary. You can continue on your adventures. However, please note rule 3.4:

When your character dies you lose all memories from the situation that lead to your death. You also must stay away from the location where you died for 1 hour and not get involved again with the situation that lead to your death. Server restarts, crashes or other OOC events do not affect these restrictions or time limit. This is known as "New Life Rule" (NLR).

As mentioned above. You don't have to perma kill your character if you don't want to.

Although I would recommend that if you were executed publicly with lots of RP involved, you should start a new character but again, you do not have to unless you agreed to perma kill the character before hand.

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:28 PM, Xavier said:

Hi Austin,

When you die, you are under no obligation to start a new character unless you feel like it is necessary. You can continue on your adventures. However, please note rule 3.4:

alright thanks for the info, one question tho, can I slowly regain my memories over time leading to the point I remember my accident or I should always forget permanently?

26 minutes ago, Austin Merkelo said:

alright thanks for the info, one question tho, can I slowly regain my memories over time leading to the point I remember my accident or I should always forget permanently?

You permanently forget everything that happened leading up to, and including your death as a rule of thumb. In extraordinary circumstances, I'm sure you could negotiate with those who killed you if both parties feel like it will serve roleplay.