Server time: 2019-03-22, 03:01 WE ARE RECRUITING
Fil Vandren

"What the hell is going on?"

*Sara presses down her PTT, after which loud coughing can be heard to all who listen*

"To anyone who c-" *The radio cuts to static for a moment* "it" *static once more* "Novoya...my body is bur-"

*Her radio cuts out entirely*

*Skip recognizes the voice and grabs his radio*

"Sara, it's Skip, the lawyer from Novaya. If you can hear me...Get south. Find water and scrub yourself. Doc at airfield."

*Skip ends his broadcast*

*She presses the PTT once more* 

"Found a new radio....old one was freaking the hell out....heading southways now....what's wrong with the north?

*She releases the PTT for a brief moment before pressing it once more*

"Hearing reports of radiation.....am I gonna die?"

*She releases the PTT once more, a loud bang heard a moment prior to it*

*Skip grabs his radio*

"Hey"

"Yes it's Radiation and the source is gone, but it isn't safe to stay around Novaya."

"No, you won't die, get safe and clean yourself. We were near that shit and we're ok. You're tough gal. You got this."

*What was that sound?"

*Skip releases the PTT*

*She presses her PTT*

"Gunshot....infected heard me and decided to say hello......I uh...got finished cleaning up....should I worry about it lingering in my clothes? Was in a 'too tired to move' state when I heard the drops from town...must've been out for hours in Novaya before I woke up and felt like shit....still kinda do even after cleaning myself....can't find the doc here at the air field.."

*She releases her PTT*

*Skip presses hit PTT*

"Ok. Some of the folks that evacuated Novaya must've kept moving from there. He was there this morning. Can't be too far away. Grishno is the closest town to where we were, east of the airfield. Clothes should be fine if you cleaned'em."

*Skip lets go of the PTT*

*Sara presses her PTT, her voice light and sounding weakened*

"I....don't think I can make that walk....too tired.....can hardly....move..."

*There is a small sound as if she collapsed and her radio goes dead*

*Bobby picks up*

"Sara?"

"Sara Sara, One of my guys tell me it is the same sara as I knew months ago."

"Don't die yet."

*Hangs up*

She needs help if you know her. Radiation burns and internal bleeding at the least. She needs a doctor quickly if anyone hears this, she is alive right now at house in the town east of the northwestern airfield.

*Terrano holds down on his PTT."

"This woman deserves nothing. If we cross, you better still have my brothers fucking sword. I'll be retrieving that, and returning it to his daughter."

*Terrano releases his PTT.*

Faith would take her radio.

”Oh boy, after how many years of you smack talking us when we had radiation poisoning. After all those shitty months of you holding people in rooms with your guns out and treating them like shit. And finally it’s come to bite you back in the ass. I always hopes karma came.

You don’t deserve this, no one does. But hopefully this is a lesson to quit being a bitch. Get well soon, maybe find Elizabeth to treat the radiation. If it’s not too late. Sounds to me a lot of people have soaked in too many greys. It’s gonna feel terrible, for weeks.”

The radio cuts off of the woman’s voice.

*Hayden presses down the PTT*
Sara, it's Hayden. I can help and so can my dad. Let us know where you are and how you get on.
*Static*

*Sara presses down her PTT, slightly coughing for a short moment before speaking, her tone sounding dead and weak*

"Well....aren't those some rather familiar voices.....first off, I have no clue who you THINK it is....but I don't know about anyone's brothers' sword that I stole....think you have the wrong woman there....unless I was smacked out of my mind on booze and god knows what else.....secondly.....I haven't seen or heard from Beth in ages.....a shame....but.....all of you who decided to just instigate.....should just drop it.....I already got myself charcoal....may not be iodide...but I'm pretty sure it'll help enough.....a week of pain doesn't add up to nearly a life of it I've already dealt with..."

*She takes a moment to listen for something, falling silent. Anyone listening could hear a small wheeze followed by her voice returning once more*

"At this point...I'm shocked anyone is alive who knows me....even moreso people who insist upon being radio warriors toward me......I've all but lost interest in starting fights and being a nuisance like I was.....not that I care for forgiveness...but many from around Novaya before it was attacked can testify.....I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be.....sure....still a little weird....a little....whacky.....but.....I never caused anyone any serious harm....had some laughs with them....and-" *Her radio cuts out* 

Edited by Fil Vandren

4 minutes ago, Fil Vandren said:

*Sara presses down her PTT, slightly coughing for a short moment before speaking, her tone sounding dead and weak*

"Well....aren't those some rather familiar voices.....first off, I have no clue who you THINK it is....but I don't know about anyone's brothers' sword that I stole....think you have the wrong woman there....unless I was smacked out of my mind on booze and god knows what else.....secondly.....I haven't seen or heard from Beth in ages.....a shame....but.....all of you who decided to just instigate.....should just drop it.....I already got myself charcoal....may not be iodide...but I'm pretty sure it'll help enough.....a week of pain doesn't add up to nearly a life of it I've already dealt with..."

*She takes a moment to listen for something, falling silent. Anyone listening could hear a small wheeze followed by her voice returning once more*

"At this point...I'm shocked anyone is alive who knows me....even moreso people who insist upon being radio warriors toward me......I've all but lost interest in starting fights and being a nuisance like I was.....not that I care for forgiveness...but many from around Novaya before it was attacked can testify.....I'm nowhere near as bad as I used to be.....sure....still a little weird....a little....whacky.....but.....I never caused anyone any serious harm....had some laughs with them....and-" *Her radio cuts out* 

*PTT.*
"Lovely, her radio cut out, maybe she's dead. One can only hope. If not, you better still have Ken's sword."

*PTT.*

*Her radio comes back after a moment*

"God damn biter knocked my radio of my hand...and boy...that sword wasn't Ken's. It belonged to my friend...Eli Vaneslow. The man Ken wrongfully killed and stole the blade from....you think Ken engraved that thing by himself, with all of his lack of time being hounded by those freaks back then? I don't think so....."

*She took a moment to sigh, once again more like a wheeze than anything*

"Besides....even if you wanted it....I stuck it back where it belonged last I had it...in Eli's grave.....last time I visited it the sword was gone....so.....someone took it.......have fun trying to find a specifically engraved sword in this entire region...let alone the entire country out west......talk of that aside.....I get that I fucked up...made a lot of mistakes and caused a lot of trouble....but people change....cut me a break on this "she should be dead" shit....isn't it proof enough to you people that someone else called to get me help? I've made honest friends....met some nice people....tried my damndest to mellow the fuck out.....only even visit this region anymore to keep up with what's going on....husband and I live far out west in the country..."

*She releases her PTT*

Edited by Fil Vandren

*Tom risks a rare transmission and pushes the PTT button*

"Anyone in the northern reaches affected by the radiation; I must warn you there is fighting if you attempt to head directly south.  I and others managed to make it through, but we had to dodge fighting around the big airfield and in Novaya."

*He pauses, considering how to say what is next*

"The corridor threading these locations, avoiding Lopatino and approaching Vybor appears to have another danger.  Our group found two bodies of travelers that had been butchered on the road.  Do not travel south alone.  Do not use the roads."

*Tom releases the PTT*

*PTT.*

"Well how lovely, time to go grave robbing. Makes my life easier, I'll get the sword out of that edgy buchiachs grave and use it to take care of a degenerate woman."

*PTT.*

*Presses down her PTT*

"Are you deaf? I stabbed the sword into the top of his grave where it belonged, and it was STOLEN from there. Last time I wandered up that way to pay my respects, the sword was gone...hell....the grave itself was mostly dug up.....at this point I'm willing to believe Old Eli wasn't quite dead...and just got his own ass up and out of the grave with his sword."

*She releases her PTT*

*PTT.*

"Then I'll find the undead fuck and take the sword. I know that sword and I'll know it when I see it. And just so you know, that capone Eli deserved his death. Ken never did anything without good reason. Vaffanculo, Sara. Hope you don't see me for your own good."

*PTT.*

"Can we please NOT be doing this whole at each others throat thing?"

*Sara presses down her PTT after hearing a very familiar voice*

"Elizabeth? Never thought I'd hear your voice again....thought you and the rest kinda scattered....you don't gotta worry about me getting at anyone's throat....not sure how long you were listening, but I've honestly dropped most of the bitchy attitude....at this point it's more being hounded by the people who only ever knew me as such a person...and don't care to let me redeem myself....but uh...nice to hear you're still alive..."

*She coughs for a moment and releases her PTT*

"Yeah, we are all scattered. Found a few people, others not sure where they are or how they're doing. That's good to hear, but yeah, kinda difficult no matter what. I used to have a talent of making several people who hated each other be able to sit in a room and not at least attempt to kill or scream at each other, hell we even got them laughing sometimes...not sure if that talent still exists but who knows. May be useful to try at some point. I've got my old frequency still if you want to use that. Good to hear to you, I hope Tiv is hanging in there too."

*Sara presses down her PTT*

"Yeah, Tiv is fine....we sorta moved out west in the country and found a nice place to live....he's there, and I make very frequent trips there and back...to keep up with news here and obviously keep him company so he doesn't lose his mind or something.."

*She releases the PTT*

Edited by Fil Vandren