Server time (UTC): 2019-09-18, 16:26
Sign in to follow this  
Ron

Silencer / Suppressor

So I noticed, when I pick up different rifle & pistol suppressors and put them in my inventory, they change condition without being used. They were most of the time pristine when picked up .... A bit later, I look at them again and they are ruined without being used. Anyone had the same problem?

I thought maybe they take damage when one gets hit by zombies or so. But it happened to me like ... at least 8 times now.

Is that a bug? Does anyone of you guys experienced that too?

Shoot, ty ty.

did you get hit by zombies or shot? punched? anything that would deal damage to you?

Yes I was indeed hit by a zombie, the last time I noticed it. But my clothes/ other items did not take any damage. I find that a bit weird.

Happens to me when I have the Suppressor in the jacket, backpack or pants and I get hit by a Zombie. It will ruined it instantly without switching through worn/damaged/badly damaged.
My Suggestion: put it into a protector case or cooking pot ect. It will protect the Suppressor.

1 minute ago, Ron said:

Yes I was indeed hit by a zombie, the last time I noticed it. But my clothes/ other items did not take any damage. I find that a bit weird.

thats weird but ive noticed that clothes damage is kinda busted atm

Yeah, I noticed this yesterday. I was wondering if there was a way to protect it.

Did putting it in a container work? I'm curious myself. 

I’ve had mine get broken as well I won’t be hit by a zombie or anything and be running around and then go into my inventory to fix up the suppressor on my pistol or rifle and the one in my bag is usually ruined for no reason