Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 23:15
Sign in to follow this  
MoodyOG

Emergency call to 69.7 (Open Frequency)

*John rushes to find his radio after getting back to Novaya hitting the PTT*

"I don't what in fuck happened. I found a lot of damn militarized shit and it looked pretty damn new, like someone was there and wanted us to find it."

"The whole god damn thing was a trap, starting with the radioctive barrels at the damn barn to the fuck jet dropping a fucking barrel of hell on us."

"Whoever is out there, Please fucking help us!"

*John releases the PTT*

*Hears Moody on the radio*

"This is Biggsbe most of the people that was there have retreated to the Train Station at Novaya."

"If anyone is hearing this watch out who knows what going to happen next."

"We will be holding up at Novaya if you need help come here."

*Drops radio as another jet passes over*

Edited by TReed99

- the soldier who originally contacted you could be heard -

"This is Major Kotula of the CDF's 88th "Duch" CBRN Company, previously based at Tisy Military Base. Our radars picked up multiple air contacts in that area and radio chatter regarding some biological or nuclear threat. Please tell us exactly what was in the containers, that way we can help you, over."

- fades -

*Dr Puncture Smith drops his 1911 and picks up the radio*

THIS IS DR PUNCTURE SMITH RESPONDING TO FREQUENCY 69. I AM ON MY WAY, TELL ME YOUR LOCATION. 

*Dr puncture smith picks up his gas mask and runs out the door* 

*The Radio crackles to life with Toez's response*

"Look gov' It all went fuck tits up. We heard some roters, we followed the roters, Found some radioactive filff, and then bailed a distance away whilst one of our lads checked the barrels...Then a huge fackin' jet went an' dropped bloody firebombs on our fackin' 'eds! What you got in ya' toolbox for that one sweetness?"

*The response is from a clearly shaken voice, there is the noise of several people scrubbing clothes before the transmission cuts out*

*Press PTT*

"We are held up at the Train Station just south of novaya"

*releases PTT*

*John hits the PTT*

"There were Fuel rods that seemed to be radioactive."

*John releases the PTT*

Just now, MoodyOG said:

*John hits the PTT*

"There were Fuel rods that seemed to be radioactive."

*John releases the PTT*

- would return -

"This is Kotula, okay. So you are going to need to get your best men with fully equipped suits and transport the barrels to the north-east apron of Vybor Airbase. There are secure bunkers there we can use to start the elimination and decontamination process with. If we take them to Tisy the Russians will get them. If you wear your full NBC gear you should be safe, keep everybody away. When you get there I'll give you the combo lock for the bunker. Over."

- fades -

- would return - 

"This is Kotula. We deployed a collection team to recover some of the barrels. There are only six left but they could only lend us one helicopter. We will drop a shipment of NBC supplies for you, over. "

- fades - 

A random voice came over the radiowaves.

"Hey, this is Kevbo, and what the /hell/ is going on up north? All I could hear was massive god damn explosions. I saw some kind of jet? What's going on?!"

It came to a stop.

- would return - 

"This is Kotula. The code to the bunker lock on the left is 8793, it works just like any combo lock. After you enter it and lock it back you can reset it as needed. Few people have the gear needed to bypass the lock and break in, so don't worry about it getting stolen, over. "

- fades - 

*John hits the PTT*

"The barrels are where they are supposed to be minus one. Going to need it as proof to the others."

"Thanks for the assist."

*John releases the PTT*

*a sleepy voice presses down the ptt*

Hey guys, its Vernin, I got separated from the group last night and I need to know where you guys set up camp or defenses

*Vernon releases the ptt*

Edited by Sparklez

*Picks up radio*

"Vernin, we set up at the industrial part of northwest."

*Puts radio away*

*Terrano holds down on his PTT.*

"Sitrep?"

*PTT.*

*John hits the PTT*

”I...I will need a meeting as soon as possible with every swinging dick in the region. We have substantial evidence the Russian government is attempting to begin staging attacks all across Chernarus.”

”I suggest no one go north of Bash, the damn north is lost.”

*John releases the PTT*

*Jamal picks up his radio*

"You know where to find us"

*Releases PTT*

Pavel reaches for the radio, a Chernarussian voice pops up on the radio waves. It not only sounds Eastern or local but speaks the language at the beginning. Thus you do not hear English but Chernarussian. In addition, the voice appears to sound a bit muffled or likewise.

<:: "Any leftover units, NBC alert northbound of airfield. Radiation and other contamination threats potentially present in select areas. Unless deployed specifically, it is suggested you withdraw or volunteer. Have proper protective gear ready in potential containment zones. Consult with your respective chain of command for further updates or directions; assess situation and collect further information, if able. Immediately report any notable troop movements and air traffic of foreign forces. Out." ::>

The transmission fades.

Edited by Combine

"Take that extra medication I gave you guys!"

"Major Kotula, could you please contact Elizabeth on 38.6? I'm going to direct you to a few different channels, so we can get something secure. Also, requesting airdrop of decontamination tents and supplies, I'll talk to you in private. Thank you sir." 

Edited by RogueSolace