S1: KoS in Zelenogorsk - 08-02-2019 15:30

Server and location:  S1 Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  15:30

Your in game name: Leonard Muller

Names of allies involved: --- 

Name of suspect/s: Combat log will see

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): ---

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Combat log will see

Detailed description of the events: Helped three guys from being attacked by zombies and shielded their asses from getting attacked. As I was low on ammo, they told me "Hands up!" and as I was going to ask "What?" one of the guys mowed me down with his small arms automatic gun, I tried to run away but got nowhere.
No sense of realism, bunch of kids acting street gangbangers. They initiated and killed me almost instant.

Edited by Leonard

Hit logs:

Spoiler
[2019/02/08 15:25:57]: (Jan Pavlik) hit by (Leonard Muller) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/08 15:26:40]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/08 15:26:41]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to Head with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/08 15:26:43]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/08 15:26:48]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/08 15:26:49]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/08 15:26:49]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/08 15:26:49]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/08 15:26:49]: (Leonard Muller) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45

Kill logs:

Spoiler
[2019/02/08 15:26:48]: (Leonard Muller) killed by (Karel Zechariah)

Connection logs:

Spoiler
14:30:27 : Player #48 Jan Pavlik connected
16:08:50 : Player #48 Jan Pavlik disconnected
16:13:38 : Player #79 Jan Pavlik connected
16:30:19 : Player #79 Jan Pavlik disconnected
12:45:30 : Player #14 Leonard Muller connected
15:26:57 : Player #14 Leonard Muller disconnected
14:32:33 : Player #50 Karel Zechariah connected
16:30:23 : Player #50 Karel Zechariah disconnected
14:55:45 : Player #56 Jonas Skalova connected
15:54:31 : Player #56 Jonas Skalova disconnected
16:09:45 : Player #77 Jonas Skalova connected
16:28:08 : Player #77 Jonas Skalova disconnected

Calling in @Clarence & @Stannis to post their POVs and provide any video evidence they may have. Additionally, if any more allies were involved please state who they were

POV: I hear shots in Zelen and see OP on the hill, I run up asking for help to deal with the zombies chasing me since I didn't have a weapon and I only had a knife. He ends up shooting me somehow then he kills the zombies. @Stannis runs up behind him with a weapon to the back of his head telling him to put his hands up, OP then turns around and stands up, @Stannis then proceeds to fire on him when he doesn't comply and OP starts firing back, OP ends up dying a couple seconds later.  

Aye, miss fire in that case, as you ran infront of me, you had a fucking zombie on your ass. Still, saved your butt.

If I wanted to shoot to kill you, I could've done that way earlier when we met on the road. 

When did I fire back? Got proof of that? I ran.

Please, do prove with a video, which I doubt you will. And I do doubt the GMs will even do anything in this matter. 

- USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST-

POV: We are in Zelenogorsk and hear someone shooting. Myself @Clarence and @Xavier are low on equipment and I am the only one with a weapon. We run up the hill with the intent to rob the bloke who was shooting the zombies behind us. I was starving, Clarence and Xavier were only equipped with knives and the coast was clear, I initiated in an attempt to rob @Leonard for food and weapons. 

@Leonard turns around, despite having an AK barrel pressed against his back and attempts to shoot me, to which he is eventually shot and killed. Instead of valuing roleplay and life, you immediately turn around with a weapon in hand and go against the initiations demands, this gives me kill rights on you.

29 minutes ago, Leonard said:

Logic: I was starving, two of my men were unarmed. You were a perfect picking for a basic robbery.

Realism: Again, it seems like you've tried to find a rule of three words in an attempt to make your argument seem better. I was starving, two of my men were unarmed - in what apocalyptic realistic scenario would we not take advantage of this?

Dignity: What level of dignity would realistically exist in a apocalyptic world? You preach realism yet when met with the most realistic outcome you claim that we weren't being respectful enough? That is an oxymoron.

Complying is the first step to actually enjoying a hostile roleplay encounter. When you turn around with a weapon out after specifically being told to put your hands up you are 9 times out of 10 going to be shot. 

Please, do prove with a video, which I doubt you will.

18 hours ago, Leonard said:

When did I fire back? Got proof of that? I ran.

Jonas Skalova POV: Looting up in Zelenogorsk with @Clarence and @Stannis. We at first hear some silenced shots and head over to where we heard them to investigate. At this point we’re unsure whether that was OP or not. We found only dead zombies, so we carried on over to military. It was around then when we heard AK shots nearby, so once more we went over to investigate. We found a man of unknown origins shooting zombies. He was fully kitted with an M65, 3-bar GORKA and double-carrying. At the time, we really had no plans to initiate and we tried to talk to him, but he ran out during the confusion while we were fighting zombies. We followed him with a small horde behind us, which he dispatched. The path was vaguely like this:

VaM0DXrs7Wfqo7seD3Km82k6hXzvtAsApktS6WUdz_fholVfns-x0JSAWfZN-_9IMTnXQicJwAP1QqdyOPacL__MGWcHCR57t3k4ZtgIkHRSGbb87DEfXmHfZIF9KJAFvzomlNcv

OP dispatched the zombies with his primary. Our characters, war criminals and nationalist hooligans (your assessment of gangbangers is honestly quite correct), decided he would be an easy picking - low on ammo, tired and looking the opposite way. @Stannis initiates, he turns around with his gun out, he is shot, fires a shot, tries running away and is killed.

It’s a shame how things ended up how they did. Instead of turning this into an opportunity to roleplay something different beyond “hey thanks for dealing with those zombies” “cool” “bye”, he resisted -- which was his choice. This is all evident in the video below. The “dun” sound effect that plays is me using my mic. I don’t have my mic set to record on Shadowplay since it’d be too staticy to understand and since its so low quality, it would damper the quality of my videos. Apologies.

Again, I’m sorry how things ended up -- but in the future if you have a problem with our roleplay it is preferable that you PM us or go to reports with your grievances. It’s generally frowned upon to be flaming us and the server in Discord. However, I understand that emotions can run high when someone feels like they’ve been wronged.

Spoiler

I believe there are more, I either missed them or forgot to screenshot them.

OI2Xl2q5gSTn8Zf4ND7Jexrae2wtRbyyVLmjF7PX11Y8hYGEwu1Is0QrAXMkRotdsr3MTaBMYjciAx67zVRyx4PMalzndI5HRKmPOoyli_Fw62iAb6cebvOuLm4NEEUs422CwmeGjpGi3Czr2dGQjWiaspIbbcQW7CXOrGA4JcNQaIimEcblZZo-w7G88HC5lutT-dUB2Ps2Ha6JG16h44i6dO-gREw8qvPbrCbrBgWrxgIUd388_hBM2JPCQpE5L-EFJ3O8HGgSnZy_jFaYkO213V3Riga6rP9HMcBE9bsP05LvcE8q6Wiuu5XH6LpPhEZ3E5uzn-AGoZS5BPOqTbusmS8rhPgFYNxN0Mp7MmVi7r54Nqyq2U0l3EAdWrDB6McU15AxwGvMyspQ7hOuUslFCLqB6TSXd_2loToW9Dd0x6xni49TDIpmXQgIpMWD4C-GtRpEfoH7SH_Vlau3CEK5sIF8-JuKhBZdUyo3u6yU_dBlkO79NE_xLPVvDS-kx6B6IwdKRI3VNaLDpLSCXipkxx6Jcj71

@Leonard how would like to proceed with the report with the evidence given?.

Summary:

@Stannis , @Xavier@Clarence were getting chased in Zelenogorsk by infected. As they get chased they hear gunshots coming from a Hill, seeing it as an opportunity they follow the sound and meet the OP @Leonard , Leonard then proceeds to help them out by killing the infected. Leonard then goes and checks if any more are incoming by scoping down the area towards Zelenogorsk. Stannis sees his opportunity and Initiates on Leonard. Leonard turns around hearing the initiation, tries to get away and shoots his Mosin towards Stannis while walking backwards. Leonard doesn’t hit him so he tries to run and Stannis kills him.

With that said, Leonard, you stated in your Pov’s that they shot you without you even having a chance to defend yourself or even get a shot off.

image.png.dde5b4abffc2653ddd4bae13e171583b.png

image.png.95913247af1f8b92b8aee0ef7ec692a2.png

But with the evidence provided by Stannis and Xavier this was clearly not the case as you turned around, walked backwards and fired at least 1 shot before trying to get away. Making it very clear that Stannis, Xavier and Clarence gave you enough time but you sadly choose not to comply, which as you can see resulted in your death.

Before I go over the Punishment I would like to say this.

@Leonard , If you happen to be in a situation like this again where your back is turned to your enemy or if you are even facing your enemy, always think before you act. If you see they can clearly outgun you and you're not completely sure if you can take them comply, so situations like this can be avoided. For the report itself, I would like to advise you to think before making a report and ask around if you’re not sure that the situation you were in was breaking the rules and once you make the report that you put in a true and Full pov, because if staff finds out you have been lying/withholding evidence or trying to turn the situation to your favour, harsher punishments can be given then what the original was going to be.

Verdict:

@Stannis KOS: Not Guilty.

@Xavier KOS: Not Guilty.

@Clarence KOS: Not Guilty.

@Leonard , Lying in a report, false report 7  day ban + 15 warning points

Signed: @Zilly, @Osku-chan, @Samti