S1 "I GET SHOT TWO TIMES FOR NO REASON NWAF" 7/2/2019 17:40

Server: US server 1

Time/date: 7/2/2019 17:40 somewhere

Game name: Bjorn Thorson

Allias: none 

Suspect: Alex Joseph

Vehicles: none

I dont have any photos or videos.

Description: I saw a guy at the NWAF i didnt know him but we decided to run together to be more safe(his name was Joe..at least thats what he seid)...i saw him going in the camobuilding so i decide to follow ..on my wey there i saw a guy runing around with a gun out(i was carying a backpack in my hands) when he saw me looking at him he tryied to sneak closer and then from nothing just when i was trying to wave him he pointed a gun on me ...then i start screaming a guy is pointing a gun on me and i tryed to get in the building then i get shot two times ... when i entered there was a guy in the jail but he was ok with us i heard Joe asking him for mosin rounds before the other guy pointed a gun on me. then i asked the guy inside if that was his friend and he started shooting as well then i run on the second floor and Joe tryied to take him down..but the other guy escaped alive. then i saw two more guys coming to the building one of them use megaphone and start telling us to come out with hands up or we will be dead..when i asked why all that happend..he seid we pointed a gun first(thats not posible becouse when i entered the building shoted the guy in the jail was ok with us so Joe couldnt do anything and that was a lie. then the server get restared and i logged back in, when i tryied to speak with them they seid my friend is dead and my only one way to survive is to drop the weapon and step out with my hands up..so i did it and then they started robbing me and my stuff when i typed in the chat i was going to report them they decided to keep me alive and give me my stuff back. but Joe was already dead and half of my clothes were ruinded i get atacked for no reason while i was carying a backpack and thats a thing that could not hapend in rp server. I hope those gyes get what they deserved.

Connection Logs |

Bjorn Thorson |

17:03:47 | Bjorn Thorson connected
17:49:59 | - Server Crashed -
17:50:54 | Bjorn Thorson connected
18:32:27 | - Server Crashed -

Alex Joseph |

16:03:30 | Alex Joseph connected
17:51:22 | Alex Joseph connected

Matt Chillas |

15:45:44 | Matt Chillas connected
17:50:46 | Matt Chillas connected

Joel Ronald |

17:30:19 | Joel Ronald connected
17:50:54 | Joel Ronald connected

Kill & Hit Logs |

Bjorn Thorson |

[2019/02/07 17:47:16]: (Bjorn Thorson) hit by (Alex Joseph) to RightArm with Bullet_9x19
[2019/02/07 17:47:16]: (Bjorn Thorson) hit by (Alex Joseph) to Torso with Bullet_9x19

Alex Joseph |

[2019/02/07 17:47:40]: (Alex Joseph) hit by (Joel Ronald) to Torso with Bullet_762x54

Matt Chillas |

[2019/02/07 17:08:47]: (Matt Chillas) hit by (Alex Joseph) to Torso with MeleeLightBlunt
[2019/02/07 18:02:46]: (Matt Chillas) hit by (Bjorn Thorson) to Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/02/07 18:02:47]: (Matt Chillas) hit by (Bjorn Thorson) to RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy

Joel Ronald |

[2019/02/07 17:51:11]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:11]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:12]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:12]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Brain with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:32]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:32]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Brain with Bullet_762x39

[2019/02/07 17:51:12]: (Joel Ronald) killed by (Matt Chillas)

Chat Logs |

17:53:29 | Bjorn Thorson: cant put both hand up
17:53:48 | Alex Joseph: // f5
17:53:52 | Bjorn Thorson: i cant
17:58:25 | Bjorn Thorson: i will report you
18:03:08 | Bjorn Thorson: i have a video .. i will report
18:22:13 | Alex Joseph: *fucks Matt in the ass white my bayonet*
18:22:21 | Matt Chillas: *oof*

Calling In |
Please provide your full & detailed point of view. Also, list any allies relevant to this situation & provide any evidence you may have.

@StalkerGuy | Bjorn Thorson | POSTED
@Jemyni | Alex Joseph |
@Matt Chillas | Matt Chillas |
@joelcr | Joel Ronald |

@StalkerGuy the chat logs show you saying; "I have a video... I will report", yet in your report, you state that you have no video evidence.
Do you have video evidence or not? If not, is there any reason as to why you said that you did in-game?

Please note that withholding evidence in a report can lead to severe punishment.

So from my POV - I walked into the Camo Jail Building in the northern part of NWAF, and a guy pointed a gun at me and wasn't talking, I was inside the jail cell looting, and he closed it on me. This guy was NOT Bjorn Thorson, it was another individual. Bjorn entered the jail after this occurred, and also didn't say anything. The man who had me in the cell (again, not Bjorn Thorson!) started shooting at me, so I shot back. He announced he was out of ammo, so I proceeded to exit the camo jail building and fire a few shots towards the two people, as I was fired upon. I happened to hit Bjorn, I was aiming for the second individual, who had a gun on me, 'Joel Ronald'. After this, the server went down, and we all logged back in. Matt, someone I had just met and was 'grouped' with, shot the original person, Joel Ronald. After this, we all calmed down and diffused the situation as Bjorn Thorson was apparently not with Joel Ronald according to him, so we all went on our ways after this.

So at the end of the day, the shots I fired were blind and intended for the other target. I apologized to Bjorn Thorson after the situation was diffused. Due to the server issue, it was a high-intensity situation. At the end of the day, I am responsible for hitting Bjorn Thorson either way, but I do not believe this is worth a report. I had defender rights and 'Bjorn Thorson' was in the group of 'Joel Ronald' at the time, as they were communicating and fighting together against me.

Another ally was involved; Derek Green.

Bjorn Thorson wasn't in the jail when I was being initiated on by Joel Ronald. He came afterward.

15 hours ago, Banshee said:

Connection Logs |

Bjorn Thorson |

17:03:47 | Bjorn Thorson connected
17:50:54 | Bjorn Thorson connected

Alex Joseph |

16:03:30 | Alex Joseph connected
17:51:22 | Alex Joseph connected

Matt Chillas |

15:45:44 | Matt Chillas connected
17:50:46 | Matt Chillas connected

Joel Ronald |

17:30:19 | Joel Ronald connected
17:50:54 | Joel Ronald connected

Kill & Hit Logs |

Bjorn Thorson |

[2019/02/07 17:47:16]: (Bjorn Thorson) hit by (Alex Joseph) to RightArm with Bullet_9x19
[2019/02/07 17:47:16]: (Bjorn Thorson) hit by (Alex Joseph) to Torso with Bullet_9x19

Alex Joseph |

[2019/02/07 17:47:40]: (Alex Joseph) hit by (Joel Ronald) to Torso with Bullet_762x54

Matt Chillas |

[2019/02/07 17:08:47]: (Matt Chillas) hit by (Alex Joseph) to Torso with MeleeLightBlunt
[2019/02/07 18:02:46]: (Matt Chillas) hit by (Bjorn Thorson) to Torso with MeleeFist_Heavy
[2019/02/07 18:02:47]: (Matt Chillas) hit by (Bjorn Thorson) to RightHand with MeleeFist_Heavy

Joel Ronald |

[2019/02/07 17:51:12]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:12]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Brain with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:32]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/07 17:51:32]: (Joel Ronald) hit by (Matt Chillas) to Brain with Bullet_762x39

[2019/02/07 17:51:12]: (Joel Ronald) killed by (Matt Chillas)

Chat Logs |

17:53:29 | Bjorn Thorson: cant put both hand up
17:53:48 | Alex Joseph: // f5
17:53:52 | Bjorn Thorson: i cant
17:58:25 | Bjorn Thorson: i will report you
18:03:08 | Bjorn Thorson: i have a video .. i will report
18:22:13 | Alex Joseph: *fucks Matt in the ass white my bayonet*
18:22:21 | Matt Chillas: *oof*

Calling In |
Please provide your full & detailed point of view. Also, list any allies relevant to this situation & provide any evidence you may have.

@StalkerGuy | Bjorn Thorson | POSTED
@Jemyni | Alex Joseph |
@Matt Chillas | Matt Chillas |
@joelcr | Joel Ronald |

@StalkerGuy the chat logs show you saying; "I have a video... I will report", yet in your report, you state that you have no video evidence.
Do you have video evidence or not? If not, is there any reason as to why you said that you did in-game?

Please note that withholding evidence in a report can lead to severe punishment.

I had a video at least i think that way when i was playing.. But when i exit the game i couldnt find it, something went wrong with the program. 

14 hours ago, Jemyni said:

So from my POV - I walked into the Camo Jail Building in the northern part of NWAF, and a guy pointed a gun at me and wasn't talking, I was inside the jail cell looting, and he closed it on me. This guy was NOT Bjorn Thorson, it was another individual. Bjorn entered the jail after this occurred, and also didn't say anything. The man who had me in the cell (again, not Bjorn Thorson!) started shooting at me, so I shot back. He announced he was out of ammo, so I proceeded to exit the camo jail building and fire a few shots towards the two people, as I was fired upon. I happened to hit Bjorn, I was aiming for the second individual, who had a gun on me, 'Joel Ronald'. After this, the server went down, and we all logged back in. Matt, someone I had just met and was 'grouped' with, shot the original person, Joel Ronald. After this, we all calmed down and diffused the situation as Bjorn Thorson was apparently not with Joel Ronald according to him, so we all went on our ways after this.

So at the end of the day, the shots I fired were blind and intended for the other target. I apologized to Bjorn Thorson after the situation was diffused. Due to the server issue, it was a high-intensity situation. At the end of the day, I am responsible for hitting Bjorn Thorson either way, but I do not believe this is worth a report. I had defender rights and 'Bjorn Thorson' was in the group of 'Joel Ronald' at the time, as they were communicating and fighting together against me.

Another ally was involved; Derek Green.

Bjorn Thorson wasn't in the jail when I was being initiated on by Joel Ronald. He came afterward.

The part you seid that no one of us talked to you.. Is all a lie, i heard Joe talking with you for mosin bullets and he didnt reised his gun on you.. And i get shot before entering the building.. And then i seid to you if that is your friend.. And you in answer start shooting.. Then Joe opens fire on you and you esceped. (i get shoted by a guy hiding behind a truck not from the guy who was in the jail..and that happened before i enter the building) and i dont know if that is worth reporting but this must have been looked by someone above me and decide.. Becouse i dont want in the future me or someone else day get ruined. I am a trader and i was holdning backpack i hands. To shot at a guy who is not treating you with anything is ridiculous. And you wasnt sorry about all the situation. One of you told me if he ever see me causing problem(i didnt do anything) he will kill me. And then i needed to follow you becouse someone stol my the backpack i was carrying. That is not looking like a apologize. 

Matt's POV : Me and my friends were heading to NWA (North West Airfield) and we were behind a jail building and one of my friends was in the tall radio tower , I was looting 3 garages and my other friend went to the Jail building. About 5-6 seconds my friend said on the radio that he was getting help up. I quickly rushed around to cover and to watch what was happening. There was one man outside going into the jail house and he had a field backpack in his hand. I waited and saw my friend attempting to escape and he shot once i believe and hit one of the males. He was also hurt because he was limping. I covered him as he attempted to escape. I shot one of the males so my friend could retreat. At that point we backed off to the right side of the ridge for cover. That moment the server timed out. We reconnected and i was back in front of the jail building. I was covering until my friends came because they said " Don't let anyone leave.". So i saw a different man than the man that i first saw with the backpack in his hand running out with a gun to most likely take advantage of the timeout so i aimed my gun and shot him multiple times taking him out.

After that things settled down and we made up with the guy that was still alive.

8 hours ago, StalkerGuy said:

I had a video at least i think that way when i was playing.. But when i exit the game i couldnt find it, something went wrong with the program. 

The part you seid that no one of us talked to you.. Is all a lie, i heard Joe talking with you for mosin bullets and he didnt reised his gun on you.. And i get shot before entering the building.. And then i seid to you if that is your friend.. And you in answer start shooting.. Then Joe opens fire on you and you esceped. 

chief he was aiming his gun at me the entire time and closed the door on me

@joelcrwill be temp banned until he posts a full POV of the situation with any evidence he may have.

Hello, I was the one who pointed the gun at Jemyni. He startled me so that was my reaction. I locked him in the jail cell, and started talking to him, asking if he had any mosin ammo and such. Didn't get a reply. I know my mic was working as me and bjorn were talking. Then he said he saw people outside and jemyni booked it out of the jail cell. I ran and closed the camo building doors, to hear someone shouting through a megaphone, i think, to come out with our hands up. me and bjorn protested and the server restarted. At some point i shot alex with the mosin when the camo doors were open, pretty sure he was part of the group that held us in the building. I ended up exiting the building and getting shot by matt after the server restart. In my opinion they role-played very well, especially with the use of the megaphone. when i got back after server restart bjorn wasnt in yet so i cant speak for anything there. I died a minute or two after the restart.  Thats about all i remember from it.

Just read other responses. Edits below

Edit: In response to Jemyni. I didn't shoot at him until he shot at me, I fired back but missed all my rounds. He ran out after that.

Edit: I met Bjorn on our way into the nwaf while in a forest.

Edit: The whole situation maybe lasted 5 minutes.

Edit: Not sure how Jemyni could use his radio to contact matt if me and bjorn couldn't hear him talking. I suspect a third party voice chat as we didnt hear them comminicate with each,other at all, nor did i see a radio in his hands at any time.

Edited by joelcr

@joelcr

Thank you for posting your POV. Your temp ban has been lifted, please keep an eye on this report in case there are more questions. Thank you.

in response to joel's edit, yes I did shoot first. from my perspective, for some reason my voip audio messes up a lot and is really quiet so its VERY likely that this was the case. so again, i apologize for me and my group's actions. huge misunderstanding from me. won't happen again.

When i see the Joe's pov everything changed in my opinion. So i dont blame you for your actions ..the only thing was me and Joe wasnt actually a group so i didnt know what he was doing. Thats why i reported the situation but i understand it now and i didnt blame you guys, meet you in Chernarus. Have a good day ?

40 minutes ago, StalkerGuy said:

When i see the Joe's pov everything changed in my opinion. So i dont blame you for your actions ..the only thing was me and Joe wasnt actually a group so i didnt know what he was doing. Thats why i reported the situation but i understand it now and i didnt blame you guys, meet you in Chernarus. Have a good day ?

So are you asking for this report to be closed? 

The staff team have looked over this report and have agreed to close it. We are happy to see you all work through the situation and come to an understanding. But first we would like to address the chat logs. @StalkerGuyplease be aware that OOC should only be used in emergency situations and not to threaten people with reports. Furthermore they should always be preceded by // such as //permission to log. Furthermore @Jemyni your later chat log was highly inappropriate and very trolly. We do not wish to see this from you again. 

//closed

Signed by @Zanaan with notes from @RandyRP