Server time: 2019-04-25, 08:45
Warren_Kos

Cant Join server, shaking loading symbol

Been playing the server for a good 2 years now and never really had any issues joining, took a break for a while and now coming back i have an issue when trying to join where during the loading screen my loader in the top right will start shaking back and forth and my steam pop up glitches out. Tried lowering graphic settings, using the DZSA launcher, loading through steam library DayZ launcher and always have the same issue. 

any suggestions or anyone had the same thing and Help a brother out?

20190207171514_1.jpg

Edited by Warren_Kos

Hello @Warren_Kos,

if you are available, feel free to join the 'Waiting for Staff Help' channel on the DayZRP discord and we'll get you sorted.

If you are unable to join the discord, I would recommend starting by verifying your game files via the Steam parameters for Dayz.

(Right Click on Dayz in your Steam Library -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files)

Let me know if this doesn't work and we'll try something else !

As mentioned, verify game files, check your mods, I assume you have a decent PC so maybe just give it a minute to load. Mine usually takes a minute or two. But I boot directly into the server so I’m not quite sure.

I've had this problem a few times.

I launched the game without mods, closed the game and then started it with the needed mod. 
Hopefully, it works for you too

/solved