Sophie

S1 Rogovo KOS/badrp 06/2-19 22:55

Server and location: S1 rogovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 22:55 06/02/2019

Your in game name: Jade Rose

Names of allies involved:

Name of suspect/s: logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://plays.tv/video/5c5b6de7e09aa05878/ohh-yes https://plays.tv/s/M4hiGV1io8HR

Detailed description of the events:  so i was on my way to rogovo after i heard shoots from there, and at the well i run into these 3 guys i ran into earlier in zeleno, and they were acting as trolling as they were there. these guys that i meet up at green mountain also went there for the same reason, so i start running after them, because they were running after these 3 weird acting guys. the 3 guys decide to run into the green house, and lock themself in there, and the other guys i was following, asked them to come out with there hands up. they talk a little back and forth, and the guys outside the house shoot at the door, and i run into the little sheed and hide, because i am not really a part of this, in the sense that i don't want to hurt anybody or get hurt myself. i did not have my gun out. then the server restarts, and when i log back in, the doors are open to the house, and i decide to go close them, so we can pick up from were we left, so they still have a chance and so on.. i then stand there waiting for people to log in, and suddenly the doors open, me standing alone there, and the guy just run out, and i say hallo, and he just spray me down, even though i did not threaten him or have my gun out. the rp they gave at the well was terrible, and the guy that killed me, obviously used the restart to get the advantage. not cool. will upload video of the situation. 

by mistake i stopped the recording after restart, but quickly started recording again, that's why there is 2 videos. 

Edited by Sophie

Vrach Sikorski -

Names they gave -

Ernst

Shitty bill

Members of tracksuit mofia

I was walking towards Rogovo with the bois when I moved towards the pump to drink. Sophie joined me shortly before the three men in track suits. We started to drink, and one started the conversation with "Let me drink your drips" as he drank next to Sophie. After a bit of horrible trolly rp, with them jumping over us repeatedly, going in the fountain saying they are drinking piss, one of them aims at me and I ask why. After I asked this they all started to run, the one with the AK, spinning and shooting as fast as he could, firing about 5 shots. After which he took off running.

We pursued them to a two story green building where they threatened to kill us if we entered. I at this point initiated and they continued their trolly rp. I waited outside but then the server crashed. I feel like mentioning this entire time Sophie was trying to work with them to figure things out, she never threatened them. After the server restarts my game crashes, and I quickly log in to find Sophie dead and they are all long gone. Clearly using the restart to gain an advantage over us and kill those he could before running.

I have video footage, but Sophie was with me almost the entire time. If it is needed please let me know.

Edited by Zipcouda

Hit Logs

[2019/02/06 22:59:24]: (Jade Rose) hit by (Bill Markson) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/02/06 22:59:24]: (Jade Rose) hit by (Bill Markson) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/02/06 22:59:24]: (Jade Rose) hit by (Bill Markson) to LeftArm with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/02/06 22:59:24]: (Jade Rose) hit by (Bill Markson) to LeftArm with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/02/06 22:59:25]: (Jade Rose) hit by (Bill Markson) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP
[2019/02/06 22:59:25]: (Jade Rose) hit by (Bill Markson) to Torso with Bullet_45ACP

[2019/02/06 22:56:33]: (Vance Stilderson) hit by (Lucas Jones) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 22:56:33]: (Vance Stilderson) hit by (Lucas Jones) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 22:56:34]: (Vance Stilderson) hit by (Zaahid el Noor) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 22:56:34]: (Vance Stilderson) hit by (Zaahid el Noor) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 22:56:34]: (Vance Stilderson) hit by (Lucas Jones) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 22:56:34]: (Vance Stilderson) hit by (Lucas Jones) to Torso with Bullet_556x45

Kill Logs

[2019/02/06 22:59:24]: (Jade Rose) killed by (Bill Markson)
[2019/02/06 22:56:33]: (Vance Stilderson) killed by (Lucas Jones)

Connection Logs

22:58:56 : Player Bill Markson connected
00:17:52 : Player Bill Markson disconnected

21:57:36 : Player Vance Stilderson connected
23:01:27 : Player Vance Stilderson connected
01:40:06 : Player Vance Stilderson disconnected

22:11:07 : Player Sebastian Love connected
23:00:02 : Player Sebastian Love connected
00:34:34 : Player Sebastian Love disconnected

Calling In

@big_mantis (Bill Markson)

For their full and detailed PoV and any video evidence you might have. Please also list your allies in this situation.

Hello, my name is Sebastian Love in game. I was with Bill Markson. I will give my POV when I get home.

Edited by SkinnyDips

you guys told us to come out with our hands up before the server crashed, you forgot to mention that. maybe thats why the audio from your team in your video isnt there. to be fair the server crash was really bad timing, but it was all self defense. if someone tries to hold me up, theyre getting shot. 

first of all, i did not tell you to come out with your hands up, i did not point a wepon at you or anything like that. the others did, but i am not in a group with those guys, and i did not talk to them over discord or ts. second, my audio is the only one that is not there, and that is because if i record with my audio, there is so much background noise that nothing can be heard. and also if you look at the report i put up, i said that the guys told you to come out with your hands up, so i did'nt leave that out. after the restart you guys should have stayed in the house waiting for people to log in, since in real life, there would not be a restart, and therefore you would not be able to just run out of the house, with only me standing there. BTW not possing as a threat. 

Edited by Sophie

So this was a pretty shitty situation.

My first time meeting with Jade Rose was at Zelenegorsk with my friend Bill Markson. I am the first guy they talk to, wearing the black tracksuit outfit. I walked into them talking about "Thats how im going to make you sound when im doing you." Jade then responded with something like "no im going to sound like this" and clicked her teeth.(that is probably not exactly what she said but that is what i remember). You can hear this in the Zelenegorsk video, but sadly Jade didn't record her own voice. Clearly they are talking about something sexual. 

I thought this was pretty weird so Bill Markson came over and we started role playing with them about finding our friend Vance. From the current mood of the conversation, we weren't taking it too seriously, but we were still trying to role play. After a little bit, I started to lag and when I talked, my friend was finding it really funny because my character was moving around strangely and cutting out. We didn't think much of it because they were laughing and we didn't realize it was that serious.(Even though they were just talking about the sounds they would make when "doing each other"). After they started talking their husbands we decided to leave because we weren't involved in their relationships. 

We then met at New Paris, and had a brief conversation, but I don't remember what we talked about. It was more of the same style of conversation, yet we felt out of place so we left and headed to Pogorevka. We started shooting zombies and I think that must be what attracted her and another guy to come over to us. This time we are with are friend Vance, who keep in mind plays a very crazy and wacky character. Bill is sort of his "handler" and calms him down whenever he gets crazy. They did their usual routine with punching each other. I started drinking from a pool of water and said it was delicious. While Jade said there is probably a lot piss in there, forcing me to role play along with it, again putting me in a situation like a Zelenegorsk where I don' know if they are serious or just having fun). I did in fact say "I will drink your drips." which is inappropriate, but keep in mind they were saying strange, sexual things around me earlier.

Jade and the other guy were then staying still, and not talking, which got me suspicious. When I saw a large group of other people running around, I realized that they were most likely getting people to hold us up, so we left immediately. Running in to the next town, I had to use the bathroom and Vance was getting something to eat. I left for a couple minutes and when I came back they were being held up in a different house. They had pursued us again. Immediately was spotted by one of the several people running around the area. I was held up, they took everything and I ran away. That is all for my POV, and after that I had nothing to do with the situation. 

In terms of Bill and Vance they were being held up in a house. You can see this situation from the video, but clearly Jade is involved with the situation, and it is most likely she called for everyone to come hold us up. Vance is going crazy in there, while Bill is trying to calm him down and tell the guys he isnt going to shoot them. One of the people sprays down the door, killing Vance when they were clearly trying to roleplay the situation. Soon after, the server restarts, and with Vance dead, and me with nothing, Bill comes out of the house and kills Jade. 

Previously in another situation, we asked a support staff what we are allowed to in a situation where we are held up as the server restarts. He said its up to us. Soon after, the server restarts, and with Vance dead, and me with nothing, Bill comes out of the house and kills Jade.

Screenshot (6).png

Edited by SkinnyDips

i did not force you t odo anything, you are drinking out of a fountain, and i said there is probably a lot of people that has pissed in that, and you just said Mmmmh, like it was nice, you could have been "ohh shit, thats disguting" its all up to you.

And in zelenogosk we werent talking all sexually, it was banter. and when you guys arrived, that convosation stopped. but you guys start talking about circle jerking, at green mountain. 

I did NOT call them to come get you, they decided to go after you, after the convosation with me and the other guy at the well. i just decided to run with them, to see what was happening, because i was curious about what the hell was up with you guys. 

Edited by Sophie

Sure you can say its banter and all, but I don't know you, and to me you were clearly talking about the sounds you were making while doing each other. Also, i'm sorry I didn't say the water was disgusting.I'm in the middle of drinking water and your telling me there is piss in it. 

17 hours ago, SkinnyDips said:

Sure you can say its banter and all, but I don't know you, and to me you were clearly talking about the sounds you were making while doing each other. Also, i'm sorry I didn't say the water was disgusting.I'm in the middle of drinking water and your telling me there is piss in it. 

after this i am done with the back at forth. we were not talking about the noises (when we are doing eachother) the chernorussian guy said that i haven't tried to be with a man like him, and so on, because we were talking about, that many men don't know how to treat a woman. you came up to us, while we were having a convosation, and you started to ask weird things and so on. 

you could just have drank out of the well like everybody else, instead of drinking out of the fountain, that is not even on, so that water is simply not clean. 

Edited by Sophie

There is honestly no reason to argue the POV's. You guys had outright annoying roleplay, with the jumping over us, talking about drinking her drips and running around. At further points you aim at us and use us as human shields. When I confront you in rp, you run off and shoot the ground around you screaming. Then when we initiate after you threatened us, which would grant us KOS rights on you as I wanted to get your names. The server restarts and before everyone can get ingame you use the restart to your advantage, run out and kill who you can, and run off. Not only attempting to abuse game mechanics but again ruining the chance for further roleplay.

Also, it seems that only one of you came back ingame. There were two of you inside. Either both of you managed to get in immediately and ran off, or one of you didn't bother logging back in. I would request @Zanaan to check over the connection logs to see if both of them logged back in after the restart. It wouldn't be a matter of him being last in que, as my game crashed after the server did, so I was 50th in que when I managed to get back in. If the other made any reasonable effort to get back into the game, he would of been in before me. We checked the building several times after I got in, and only 1 of them ever came out based on what @Sophie experienced. We did have one person ingame at that point and pursued the one who killed Sophie.

If he had managed to connect back into the game it is another example of abusing game mechanics. The doors were open when Sophie connected, so maybe he got in first and just ran. If that is the case they are both responsible for it.

EDIT: Just read this bit -

In terms of Bill and Vance they were being held up in a house. You can see this situation from the video, but clearly Jade is involved with the situation, and it is most likely she called for everyone to come hold us up. Vance is going crazy in there, while Bill is trying to calm him down and tell the guys he isnt going to shoot them. One of the people sprays down the door, killing Vance when they were clearly trying to roleplay the situation. Soon after, the server restarts, and with Vance dead, and me with nothing, Bill comes out of the house and kills Jade.  

--------------

So one of my members killed Vance. Vance was one that we saw moving next to the door. So in that case it would of just been Bill who ran after server restart as they mentioned. Vance has not posted his POV either.

Edited by Zipcouda

Further role play? They were in the middle of talking with you guys and you guys sprayed one of them down through the door. 

Also we ran because we saw several people approaching us behind you. Please read everything because pretty much everything you just said is covered in what I say.

For me, after our annoying pvp, you seem to still pursue us and your clearly we’re just looking to hold us up. At the fountain you guys remained silent. Then when you hold us up and kill one of us you say now that we need to further the role play? 

Edited by SkinnyDips

Logs have been updated

Calling in

@Lucas (Lucas Jones)

@OxeN (Zaahid el Noor)

For their full and detailed PoVs and any evidence they might have.

Lucas Jones POV: Wasn't there much for the trolly/bad rp apart from the point in Sophies video where I walk up to her and ask what's going on and they talk about Sophie "Eating their bones" Or something. I know that we've been initiated on so I ask her to unlock the door. I notice one of them against the door and spray into it hoping to pierce the door and kill them, I didn't know I succeeded and then server crashes. I get back in and I notice that the guy has shot sophie and runs towards Stary direction. I attempt to shoot but miss, I clear the house and we lose them.

Vance Stilderson POV: We were in the town looting when Sophie and her friend showed up. Vance, as seen in his profile, is clearly insane. He is also a heavy smoker, hence the raspy smoker voice. I don't remember too much of what happened at the town, but once we noticed a group of people running up, we decided to run. I was separated from my friends for a few minuets and during that time Sophie and the group of people followed me while I looked for the green house my crew was planning on meeting. I ran inside the house and continued to talk to the people outside. I heard the group of people outside the house say come out, but when we refused, they asked us to come out with our hands up. the conversation went on for a few minuets and then I got shot through the door and died. The reason why bill shot Sophie after the server crashed is because we suspected that she was with the hostile group. we thought this to be true due to the fact that this hostile group of people, clearly looking to rob someone they weren't affiliated with payed no mind to Sophie whatsoever. The only logical reason for that in our opinion was that she was one of them. 

POV: Was not there for the trolly rp either besides when we ran up to them and the well where they were jumping over eachother, trailed the suspects and then kept overwatch on the green house from up the hill, i ran down and sprayed the door as they were non compliant. I then ran back up the hill and when the server restarted and i got back in a few seconds passed before i heard shots and saw a man sprinting out the house. i trailed him and was about to kill him when i lost eyes. 

Edited by OxeN

You guys were acting so weird and trolly at the well, so there was not much to say, you guys was talking, so i would just be interupting you. 

I am pretty sure the guys weren't after you to rob you, but was trying to find out what the deal was with you guys, because you were acting so weird. 

Well, personally I don't mind dropping this report. Yes, your rp when we met you was annoying and I hope you guys refrain from it in the future. However you guys are new, and I understand not everyone is familiar with roleplay or knows their niche roleplay. I have met Vance ingame again and he is roleplaying well and certainly less irritating. Anyway, I value that you guys are newer to the community, I hope you guys value the fact that most of us want quality roleplay instead of people acting rather stupid.

Your actions after the restart were annoying as well, but again I understand you are new so it can be forgiven. However I hope if you do this again you get punished severely as this is not something people should drop in most circumstances. And I do feel Sophie could pursue it, regardless if you had kos rights on her, you still abused game mechanics to get the advantage.

You guys have been respectful and kind with your responses, not really to me specifically but just in your responses over all. I can't speak for Sophie, but I am willing again to drop this as I have seen improvement. Keep improving please.

@Sophie Your report, your choice.

Edited by Zipcouda

I want the report to stay up, and see what the staff says about it, especially because they used the restart for their advantage, and because instead of running out and straight up shoot me, when i did not even have a gun out, they could have taking be hostage and maybe used me to get out of the situation, since they thought i was with the guys. the rp just got cut off, and that sucks. also you guys keep blaming me for forcing you to do things in rp, when it is all up to you, and i did not force you to do anything. last thing i am gonna say is, i even said in game "i will only unlock the door, if the guys inside the house want me to" and that is because i didn't want the rp to stop by people shooting each other.

Sophie, if you look at what I posted before, I had asked an admin what we were allowed to do in this situation (Shown in the screenshot!). He said it is up to us. You guys also proceeded to spray down one of us through the door. Bill didn't know how many of you were out there. Before the hold up we saw a lot of you, and he was by himself, why would he hold you up or try to role play, when you just killed one of us. (There was definitely more). Stop trying to make your self seem innocent in this situation. You were with the guys the entire time, and clearly had something against us. From our POV there was no way you weren't with them. Also, we do not keep blaming you for forcing us to RP. I just said that once referring to one of the things you said.

Zipcouda, I appreciate what you said about us being new. In terms of the quality of RP that you talk about, you barely talk during our encounter at the well, then when you guys hold us up you guys are using Vance's words to justify killing us. You clearly do not want to role play with us. You just wanted to get rid of us. Then you guys "notice" Vance behind the a door with no windows and spray him down. Vance's character is insane, and he is having a back and forth with Bill who is trying to calm him down. You continued to pursue us after the well, giving me the shitty feeling that you guys just wanted to kill us. 

We have repeated the same conversations back and forth. I think at this point it is useless and we should come to an agreement/decision to what should happen. 

Edited by SkinnyDips

Listen, once again, I was not with them like that, I stood outside the door, trying to calm down the situation, and I did not shoot at the door, I ran to the shed to hide when that happened. I was there because I wanted to know what was up with you guys. I even helped you shooting infected that was after one of your guys. And it would have made sense to take me hostage when I stood there with no gun or anything. If I wanted to help those guys holding you up, I would have taken out my gun. 

They were inside they cannot see what you are doing. They couldn't see if you had your gun or not. Like we said, for us it was certain you were with them. They could not see you.  And like I said, why would he take you hostage when we have the knowledge that there are 3 other guys there who just killed our friend. If you didn't want to be killed, you shouldn't have followed them, been outside with them, talked with us, and been in the area. Its ridiculous that you expect out of us to just assume you are friendly when the guys who you are standing with killed one of us. I'm done with this its the same arguement over and over again.

i did not know anybody died from your side before this report. and also, when your friend decided to run out of the house after the restart, he could see i stood there, with no gun out, and could have told me to put my hands up. 

Edited by Sophie