Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 12:18
Sign in to follow this  
JHontz1917

KOS South of New Paris

Server and location: DayZRP South of New Paris

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-02-06, 06:43

Your in game name: Jake Andreevich

Names of allies involved: Kyle Mich, Josh Norman and one other (Don't know their website names

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 1 4x4

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: by the double green house down south of New Paris, basically they sent messages while being inside double green but also having mics without giving us a chance to stop the car they opened fire unprovoked and kill all 4 of us

Hit Logs

[2019/02/06 06:27:07]: (Jake Andreevich) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:07]: (Jake Andreevich) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:07]: (Kyle Mich) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:08]: (Jake Andreevich) hit by (Jan Pavlik) to Lungs with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 06:27:08]: (Jake Andreevich) hit by (Jan Pavlik) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 06:27:09]: (Josh Norman) hit by (Jan Pavlik) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 06:27:09]: (Josh Norman) hit by (Yasha Mirovich) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:09]: (Josh Norman) hit by (Jan Pavlik) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 06:27:09]: (Josh Norman) hit by (Jan Pavlik) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Francis King) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Josh Norman) hit by (Yasha Mirovich) to RightLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Josh Norman) hit by (Yasha Mirovich) to LeftLeg with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Kyle Mich) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Francis King) hit by (Yasha Mirovich) to Head with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Francis King) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to RightArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Francis King) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to Torso with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Francis King) hit by (Karel Zechariah) to LeftArm with Bullet_556x45
[2019/02/06 06:27:13]: (Jake Andreevich) hit by (Jan Pavlik) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/06 06:27:13]: (Jake Andreevich) hit by (Jan Pavlik) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39

Kill Logs

[2019/02/06 06:27:09]: (Josh Norman) killed by (Jan Pavlik)
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Kyle Mich) killed by (Karel Zechariah)
[2019/02/06 06:27:10]: (Francis King) killed by (Yasha Mirovich)
[2019/02/06 06:27:13]: (Jake Andreevich) killed by (Jan Pavlik)

Chat Logs

06:27:04 : Global: Karel Zechariah: Stop the car or you will be killed!
06:27:05 : Global: Yasha Mirovich: STOP THE CAR OR DIE!
06:27:06 : Global: Jan Pavlik: Stop the car or you will be killed!

Connection Logs

05:25:12 : Player Jan Pavlik connected
07:04:46 : Player Jan Pavlik disconnected

05:21:57 : Player Yasha Mirovich connected
07:39:19 : Player Yasha Mirovich disconnected

04:29:32 : Player Karel Zechariah connected
07:09:25 : Player Karel Zechariah disconnected

Callin In

OP Side:

@Traillz (Josh Norman)

@Brandon Parker (Kyle Mich)

@Rosalina0Luma (Francis King)

Accused Side:

@Clarence (Jan Pavlik)

@Stannis (Karel Zechariah)

@Ming (Yasha Mirovich)

For their full and detailed PoVs and any video evidence you might have of the situation.

Kyle point of view: I was driving and then all of a sudden I read the bottom left of the screen stating "stop the car or be killed" about I would say 5 seconds after the call out they instantly began shooting rounds into our moving vehicle while I was holding down the key "s"  {we are in third gear by the way} the car was slowly slowing down and then that was it, me and everyone else was executed. I would also like to add that this is out of character but they were indeed in the double green house and as I know of in a loud vehicle I can not hear that at all in the process of driving, so I relied on the direct chat, but even then, I was still executed. 

Edited by Brandon Parker

Francis PoV: We were just now leaving New Paris (Pulkovo,) I was in the passenger seat, Kyle was driving and we were in 3rd gear and flying down the road when we heard people yelling at us to stop the car or we will die. Before we had the chance to stop the car we all got gunned down inside the car. 

Edited by Rosalina0Luma
Spelling Error

JakePoV: As we were driving down south from New Paris or Pulkovo, I see at the bottom left people typing to stop the car, and also hearing very quietly under the sound of the loud car yelling to stop the car and before I even had time to finish reading the messages, I go into first person to try and exit the car as the driver and passenger have died as I try to exit, restricted by his body in the seat. I die on the spot being trapped.

Edited by JHontz1917

POV: A car pulls up to Pulkovo, we see four heavily geared people, we assume it is Pamyati straight off the back. I go up onto the hill and watch from a distance, we decide to leave town and setup at double green to stop it and capture some Pamyati. We have one guy inside of Pulkovo telling us the car is leaving and coming down the road towards us at double green, all of us were outside double green closest side to the road. I voice initiated then dropped the text initiation, the car then swerves to the left and continues driving along the road, not seeing it stop we decide to open fire, the car swerves right off the road into the field thinking the driver may of stopped we run up behind the car and shout for everyone to step out of the car slowly but once we get closer we realised we had killed everyone.  

No video evidence.

pov: Myself @Clarence  @Veryniceperson and @Ming are at Pulkovo when a car arrives with four fully geared people inside. We assume it is pamyati and head south down to road and set up a potential ambush. @Veryniceperson observes, and states that the car is leaving our way. At this point, I tell everyone in OOC comms that if our initial VOIP initiation is not heard, then we should text initiate(due to being in previous reports when initiations were not heard properly.) I am further up the road lying in the grass, @Ming is behind the green house and I am unsure of where @Clarence was during the initiation. We all voice initiated as the car sped past, but it was obvious that VOIP was not clear enough as the car did not stop, and or non-complied to our demands, so we decided to also text initiate. The car began to swerve pretty much as soon as it came into contact with VOIP, and whilst our text initiations were given a few seconds later. 

I initially begin to fire at the car in an attempt to disable it, but at that point the car was too far away. We begin filling the car with bullets as the car once again swerves to the right into an open field. We then ran to the car, continuing our initiation to no avail, as everyone inside was unfortunately already dead.

pov time:

@Clarence @Stannis @Ming and I were loitering around Pulkovo to see what was up. A car with four fully gear people shows up and we think its Pamyati so Clarence, Stannis, and Ming head up the road they drove in from as the town road was impassable, planning to ambush them as they left town. I run up the hill to the south of town and stalk the group as they talk with FFL for some time. After that, they get in their car and I announce that they were heading back the way they came. @Stannis gets everyone at the ambush to type an initiation and as they pass by the spot they initiate. As soon as they say in comms they initiated I notice the vehicle makes a deliberate swerve left to the right as if to avoid being shot. They open fire and unfortunately everyone in the car is killed. 

As GeForce continues to hate my guts, no video evidence.

i was josh norman and i could tell you my pov but it would be the same as everyone in the car so i would like to point out the fact that the first chat message was at 06:27:04 and i died at 06:27:09 they gave us 5 seconds to stop a car in 3rd gear they did nothing to try to stop us like stand in the road and after we got done talking to the FFL we came back to are car missing two tires and the spare hidden in a field with the radiator taken out which i found a bit childish but it is rp and that could happen so i wont mind it very much OOC i heard that someone from FFL watch the KOS happened but i do not know who

The text initiation was dropped a few seconds after our VOIP initiations, I’m not sure how long that would’ve given you in exact seconds but we personally saw no attempt to stop the car when the driver started swerving about. 

As for the two tyres this was done intentionally in an attempt to try slow you all down so that we had more time to get into position further down the road, not sure about the radiator though. 

POV:

@Stannis, @Clarence and I initiate and what we thought was Pamyati driving past, they make no attempt to stop and try swerving away, they are then gunned down.

(i will add more to the POV in a few hours, just don’t have the time atm)

Edited by Ming

I took the radiator out of the vehicle so no one would steal it. But the car was in third gear and there is no way to just stop the vehicle in third gear. Before we even had the chance to stop, we got shot up. 

I'll give you guys 24 hours to see if you can come up with some sort of photo / video evidence.

If not this report will be concluded as word vs word.

With all respect it was awhile ago and none of us have video evidence or proof of it due to not recording in the moment, so I would honestly just conclude it unless the other side has some cuz I know me, @FreezingRain @JHontz1917 @Traillz do not have evidence. @JimRP

Due to no one responding, in a report like this where video evidence is the only thing that can clear up the GM team's doubts, this report will be concluded as word vs word.

To the accused, next time before you initiate on someone please be sure 100% about their identity as well as the distance between you and them and you being audible, if anything I suggest you stay away from car initiations because 99% of they time they end up in the report section.

/solved with the help of @Samti & @lukaszxe.