Server and location: S1 Green Mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-02-03 ~7:00

Your in game name: Matty Mayfire

Names of allies involved: @Viking @Squillium

Name of suspect/s: Logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events: We were at GM, some shit had popped off where a guy tried to rob me and he was killed. Some short time later, one of my friends gets shot in the arm and I kill the bad guy in the forest as he was running away. I go back up to the compound and everyone is sketched out because they were getting shot at. Squillium and Puncture are up on top of the admin building asking people to not have guns out because they don't know if they can trust anyone in the compound. The accused refuses to put their weapon away, saying they've been protecting the place. We tell them that they haven't been doing a good job at all because I almost got robbed and someone else got shot. They then aim their gun at me and walk up to me yelling "I own this goddamn place! Do you understand that?!?" before gunning me down for no reason.

They were never initiated on, there were no threats made, there was nothing done towards them that would grant them rights or reason to kill me. They were only asked to put their gun on their back because they were not only suicidal earlier, but also weren't doing a very good job of protecting the place.

Edited by Dusty

Hit Logs

[2019/02/03 07:08:14]: (Matty Mayfire) hit by (Zoey Web) to Head with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/03 07:08:14]: (Matty Mayfire) hit by (Zoey Web) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/03 07:08:14]: (Matty Mayfire) hit by (Zoey Web) to LeftArm with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/03 07:08:17]: (Zoey Web) hit by (Yuan Ling) to Torso with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/03 07:08:17]: (Zoey Web) hit by (Yuan Ling) to RightHand with Bullet_762x39
[2019/02/03 07:08:17]: (Zoey Web) hit by (Yuan Ling) to Torso with Bullet_762x39

Kill Logs

[2019/02/03 07:08:14]: (Matty Mayfire) killed by (Zoey Web)
[2019/02/03 07:08:17]: (Zoey Web) killed by (Yuan Ling)

Calling in 

@Rosalina0Luma - Zoey Web

@Viking - Yuan Ling

For their full and detailed PoVs and any video evidence they might have. 

My character went insane after new moon tried to take over the place she was trying to protect. That is how she met her demise. This is the first time i have ever tried to kill anyone on this server. You were threatening her to put her gun on her back and calling her "suicidal lady." She went through a lot on that day and she mentally lost it and now she dead because of her actions. I don't see what is necessary to report me just because you got killed. Its done and over with.  

Edited by Rosalina0Luma
Had to finish what i had to say

Yuan Ling PoV: We just "finished" dealing with another situation when we try and ask the people in GM to put their guns on their backs because we've been shot at. So we ask her to put her weapon away and she starts going screaming and shit and aiming her weapon, Dusty pulls back into the building, she walks and aims at him while walking into the building then blast Dusty down, I run back in behind her and gun her down. Even her IC friend in game agreed that she was erratic and deserved what happened.

11 minutes ago, Rosalina0Luma said:

My character went insane after new moon tried to take over the place she was trying to protect. That is how she met her demise. 

Also, I know this isn't really my place to say but that's not a PoV

There's nothing to talk about. There's a difference between fucking up on accident, and just not following the rules at all.

I can forgive a legitimate accident. But you just walked up and sprayed me down for nothing. That's not an accident.

-User was Warned for Part of this Post-

Im not getting mad or about to stress about this. It was RP and you are trying to talk shit quote: 

"They were only asked to put their gun on their back because they were not only suicidal earlier, but also weren't doing a very good job of protecting the place."
Im just trying to move on. You upset my character and she gunned one of you down. Its done and over with. And no it wasnt an accident. You new moon people pissed her off by calling her a bitch and telling her to leave after she has been there long before the new moon showed up. I'm done here. -Snip-

1 minute ago, Rosalina0Luma said:

"They were only asked to put their gun on their back because they were not only suicidal earlier, but also weren't doing a very good job of protecting the place."
Im just trying to move on. You upset my character and she gunned one of you down. Its done and over with. And no it wasnt an accident. You new moon people pissed her off by calling her a bitch and telling her to leave after she has been there long before the new moon showed up. I'm done here. Stop whining and get back to rp. If any admins would like video evidence someone recorded it at green mountain just let me know, please. 

So us calling you a bitch is NOT an initiation, not sure how you can misinterpret rule 4.1

• 4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

So I'm not sure how much of the rules you understood, not flaming but I do honestly think that you need to go back over the rules especially the hostilities part. Your character being upset is not a reason for you to gas us and honestly you're saying that you're not mad but you are saying that we're whining and such with other comments made above. Kinda seems like you're a little upset.

Well, i am sorry i must have misinterpreted the rules. I don't wanna argue about this, it was a misunderstanding. Can we please just move on from this? 

Just now, Rosalina0Luma said:

Well, i am sorry i must have misinterpreted the rules. I don't wanna argue about this, it was a misunderstanding. Can we please just move on from this? 

Yes, when the GM's issue a verdict.

Sorry, what do you mean by that? 

We do not wish to close the report, This report will be closed when the verdict is issued. And then we can all move on.

Edited by Viking

Okay i see where i messed up now. The guy i gunned down i thought he was the one threatening me but it was the guy on the roof. It was hard to tell who was speaking at the time as everyone was talking. I do apologize for that as i now see i am in the wrong. (Also, i do have a voice changer, i do not try to hide it as i do have my gender set to male. I play both male and female characters just haven't made a male one yet.)

7 minutes ago, Rosalina0Luma said:

Okay i see where i messed up now. The guy i gunned down i thought he was the one threatening me but it was the guy on the roof. It was hard to tell who was speaking at the time as everyone was talking. I do apologize for that as i now see i am in the wrong. (Also, i do have a voice changer, i do not try to hide it as i do have my gender set to male. I play both male and female characters just haven't made a male one yet.)

Partially correct,  Even if the guy that was "threatening" you (He wasn't, he was asking you) it still would have been a rule break as at no point did you or anyone else initiate giving no one kill rights until you gassed my friend.

I will give you some ground to stand on both Squillium and Dusty's voices are nasally. So i can see how you got them mixed up.

Edited by Viking

Okay, well i do apologize for what happened. It was all just a misunderstanding to me. But as my character, with all the stuff that was going on at green mountain she just lost it. She was being threatened and asked to pack her shit up so she lost it. Ive seen far worse incidents happen on this server that go without getting reported. For example, that guy that got shot today with no warning at green mountain. The incident that pretty much caused all of this.  Again i do apologize to the guy i gunned down as i thought you were the one telling all this to my character. 

6 minutes ago, Rosalina0Luma said:

Okay, well i do apologize for what happened. It was all just a misunderstanding to me. But as my character, with all the stuff that was going on at green mountain she just lost it. She was being threatened and asked to pack her shit up so she lost it. Ive seen far worse incidents happen on this server that go without getting reported. For example, that guy that got shot today with no warning at green mountain. The incident that pretty much caused all of this.  Again i do apologize to the guy i gunned down as i thought you were the one telling all this to my character. 

So what happened earlier was that Dusty got initiated on by the dude who lost the fist fight, the dude who initiated on Dusty then died via 7.62, then 10 minutes later his friend who had KoS on me because I killed his friend shot me.

This situation occurred because of an initiation. While you'res never contained one. 

Edited by Viking

But i initiated because she was being threatened. A lot of people do name calling and then get gunned down. This is honestly ridiculous.  We should have just moved on from this. I admitted my mistake by gunning down the wrong person. But i feel, if someone told her to leave and called her a bitch after the shit she went through today.That would make her crazy. I honestly just wanna move on from this. I admitted my mistake as i was confused with all the voices. 

But i initiated because she was being threatened. A lot of people do name calling and then get gunned down. This is honestly ridiculous.  We should have just moved on from this. I admitted my mistake by gunning down the wrong person. But i feel, if someone told her to leave and called her a bitch after the shit she went through today.That would make her crazy. I honestly just wanna move on from this. I admitted my mistake as i was confused with all the voices. 

Can you point out where you initiated in the video?

Just now, Rosalina0Luma said:

When she aimed her gun and started cursing at the people.

Sorry to break it to you, that's not a initiation.

Well, she was being threatened. Seems like a good enough reason to me. But, that is not the case because she gunned the wrong person down. 

7 minutes ago, Rosalina0Luma said:

Well, she was being threatened. Seems like a good enough reason to me. But, that is not the case because she gunned the wrong person down. 

In the video we throw insults and tell you to leave since you were not helping ease the tension but no threats were made by us. The only threat that I see in the video is when you aim your gun.

Edited by Viking

Calling her a bitch and telling her to leave was a threat to her. Now can we just move on? I admitted what i did wrong. It was a misunderstanding and this should be over by now.