Server time: 2019-02-24, 02:28 WE ARE RECRUITING

You have to be standing directly above something to pick it up. That's the only reason I can think of. 

You have to be literally sitting on top of the item you're trying to pick up, the distance at which you can pick up items is bugged right now.

The above responses are correct. Also, if the item you're trying to pick up is on an elevated surface and you can't get on top of it, chances are you'll be unable to pick up that item, even if you are standing right next to it.

Hey, 

You have to stand over the loot to pick it up, unfortunately it's a bug. So sometimes loot may appear but it's on the other side of the building/wall.

Hope this helps!

If you’re having a lot of trouble try hitting tab and dragging the item horizontally a bit and releasing it in the “vicinity.” It will move it under your feet, and you can pick it up. Works for me sometimes when items are on a shelf or something. Sometimes it just bugs the item and I can’t pick it up though, but it’s worth a try. 

k TY everyone for help. I have gottin lucky now as long as I stand over stuff I can pick up.